alone - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

alone  - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

alone

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alone  - Page 8 Empty Re: alone

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:30 pm

"oh," cecilia said thinking its was funny that thsi girl had found eli hot. " Eli i still cant belive it. you liked eli. hes my brohter and i love him but really?" though in the back of her mind she was still trying to figuer out who this simon person was " and i still don't know who simon is. what year is he?"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:16 pm

"I think he's a sixth year if I'm not mistaken" Brienne said, she giggled. "My gay friend had his heart broken by Eli, well, it was his own damn fault anyway. He was the one who made the mistake of telling Eli that he loved him". She was giggling, almost outright laughing.

"Speaking of Eli, I heard his pet snake got attacked by some kid's pet fox".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:20 pm

"probly. if the fox threadted her. then ofcourse eli could have come to her rescue." cecilia said moveing the book around on the table. "whats your friends name i may have hurd about that." she tryed to rember if eli had told her about a guy telling him that he loved him. "maybe not? im not sure."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:28 pm

"Daniel Cethin, he's an ex-Gryffindor here. Anyway, the fox was not threatening, he was only a pup and just nipped her tail" Brienne said, "However, if the fox was this big hulking wolf sized thing, I'd understand, but that one was merely a pup. He couldn't have bit that hard". She loved foxes and hated seeing or hearing of them getting hurt.

"Yeah, I pretty much love foxes, that's why I defend them so".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:32 pm

"i know where eli's snake was comeing from if i was her i wouldnt' want any one biteing my tail either." Cecilia said giggleing when she pictuerd what had happened between the fox and snake. "she didn't mean anything by it. just doing what came natule to her." and she didn't rember who daniel was "and i have no clue who that is either. don't know many people just don't pay attention to them."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:35 pm

"Well, yeah, but still...the fox didn't mean anything by what he did either. Anyway, Daniel is a pretty neat guy. He has a ton of tattoos, and can make a potent Wolfsbane" Brienne said. She brushed her fingers over her tail and her ears.

"I'll never be fully human, and I need the ton of wolfsbane potion he can make".

She smiled and grabbed a book from the shelf, it was about different canines from around the world.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:39 pm

"yeah. i still don't know who he is." she said "i'd have to see him to know who he is. or even relize if i knew him. though im sure i don't." she keep trying to rember who it was but no one came to her mind, though she keep thinking about the sight of the snake attacking the fox. she found it so funny.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Brienne showed her a picture of Daniel, which she kept in a wallet along with muggle and wizard money. "Here's a picture of him, I'm sure you may not have seen him but I'd like to show you anyway, just so you know who I'm talking about in the future and in case you see him".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:12 pm

" oh yeah i was near by when that happend." Cecilia said rembering finaly. "never knew who it was but now i rember it." then she pictuerd what had happend between the fox and the snake laughing at both. then she put her hair up in a pony tail.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:20 pm

"You know, it happened immediately after...you know" Brienne said, chuckling softly. She loved watching the tapes from that night. That was something she would never admit. "Anyway, yeah. What shall we talk about now?" She asked. The topic of Eli and Daniel couldn't last forever.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum