alone - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

alone  - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

alone

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alone  - Page 7 Empty Re: alone

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:45 pm

"i think i'll take her down to the common room now." Stephany wispred still giggleing

Cecilia looked up then back at her book "a random book," she siad. she had never really read the title she just picked it up and started reading it one day. it was a knew one for her she had never read it and she found it quite funny.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:53 pm

"Okay" Brienne said. She looked at the book, "It looks like a book on muggle chemistry. You sure you want to be reading that stuff? It's complicated". She felt a giggle coming on when she remembered Luna stretching. Yeah, Brienne was bad at small talk, and it didn't help that something funny happened to make her laugh like an idiot.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:58 pm

"i acutlly find it funny. "she wispred as she read. "it gives me something to do. i always have some odd book or my broom in my hand. and im Cecilia Krum if you were wondering." then she scaned a few more pages. giggleing to her self every once in a while. "it really is funny all the words muggles use. where do they come up with such words."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:04 pm

"I'm Brienne Ravenquist. I've always got books or food in my hands" Brienne replied, "That dark-skinned girl that was carried off there was my sister, Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield. Well, we're not exactly sisters, but I'm a mentor to her and a big sister". She sighed, "Muggle books are so boring some days, really boring. Even if their language is funny".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:09 pm

"some of this could one day be useful i guess." cecilia said laughing some more at the muggle words. "i mean really what if you were crushing on a muggle." the though of that made her laugh any more. she pulled her hair over her sholder and ran on hand through it. as she laughed at the book
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:15 pm

"I had a crush on a muggle once, but it turned out he was already married to somebody and was much older than me" Brienne recounted. "However, he looked pretty young. I didn't see that he was THAT old. Whatever, it's in the past now. I have a crush on someone else now." She blushed softly and took out Stanley's diary, underlining more in it.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:24 pm

"oh, is it a quidditch player?" she aksed that was one of the things that was always on cecilias mind besides what ever book she happened to be reading at the time. "what dose he look like?" she just hoped it wasn't her brohter. she read 2 more pages befor closeing the book and seting it down.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:29 pm

"Well, it used to be Eli. But now, it's a guy in our house named Simon. He's a Ravenclaw just like us" Brienne said, "I went on a date with Simon, it was a blind date set up by a friend of mine from Gryffindor. I guess she thought that Simon and I would be the perfect match. I hope it stays that way, too."
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:04 am

"really you use to have a crush on my brother." she said laughing it was cute really but odd in a way. "though i don't know simon. never even hurd of him." she thought of all the guys in the raven claw house trying to rember if there was one named Simon. "well i guess i hope it works out for you and this simon guy then."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:22 pm

"Yeah, I used to think your brother was pretty hot. My friend did too, and he had his heart broken as well" Brienne said. "Well, Simon is a bit of an over achiever, but aren't all Ravenclaws? However, he does do a good job in blending in with people unless you actually know him. He doesn't have any crazy things about him such as disturbingly colored hair or nothing like that. He's just...Simon, and I like that."
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum