alone - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

alone  - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

alone

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alone  - Page 6 Empty Re: alone

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:21 am

" all i saw was its fur and my father laying under neith it as the wolf you know." she wispred "my mother was screaming my sister crying." a few tears fell form her own eyes. in her flash back she had saw her fathers death. "muggles have no way to protect them selves from wearwolves." she wispred to herself"they had no chance."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Brienne hugged Stephany, "If only there was some consolation I could give...but I don't know what to do. I care about you, as I do any friend. However, you have to have your time to let me in. I understand". Luna snuggled under Brienne's arm and fell asleep.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:17 pm

"you may want to get her to the commonroom or something ." she wispred wipeing the tears away. "seemes pretty tiered." stephany really need to resurch every thing possible to find out more about her vision. she'd even have to look in old daily prophets for a report on her parents murder seing as it has some magicl relation.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:21 pm

"Unfortunately, I'm a Ravenclaw, therefore not allowed in the Hufflepuff common room" Brienne said, "If I did manage to get in, I'd be in deep trouble". She stroked Luna's hair, running her fingers through it a little as the bespectacled, dark-skinned girl snoozed softly under her arm. She looked so peaceful laying there.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:48 am

oh yeah forgot about that." stephany wishpered "i could get her in there. but thats probly as far as i could go." she was still thinking about her little flash back from earlyer. "don't wearwolves normally travle in packs or something?" she asked "if so there had to be more than one there. there had to be some one there to witness it besides my sister and i."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:55 pm

"Not all werewolves travel in packs. I don't, though I wish I did have a pack" Brienne said. She lifted Luna up, "Thanks, but be careful, she's a delicate one. She doesn't know it though." She ran her fingers through the girl's hair once more, unknotting a mass of hair near the back.

""I was thinking of starting a Werewolf club or something".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:16 pm

"that would be cool, for you." stephany wispred takeing Luna from brienne so she could take her down to the hufflepuff common room. she was till deep in though about her parents murderes though she knew it would take a long time to figuer out more seeing as it had taken her 10 years to figuer out how they were murdered.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:17 pm

"Well, it's not really that cool. It's gonna be like a Marauders type deal but all werewolves" Brienne said.

Luna yawned and awoke, snuggling in Stephany's arms. Then, she fell back to sleep again.

"Awww..." Brienne couldn't help but smile, "That's adorable. She reminds me of a cat."

(Why not bring Cecilia into the thread?)
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:24 pm

(i think i might)

Stephany smiled and giggled a little as luna did that. "but you would have some wearwolf friends" she said still giggling she could see what brienne had ment about how luna reminded her of a cat. she had never seen her self doing something like this befor she had never been able to imagen herself talking to others befor.

Cecilia krum walked in and went to a table near by the three girls. she was reading a book as she walked her robes draging the ground as she walked. once she sat down she started to tap her foot reading each page slowly as to take in all the words.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Brienne giggled, then her attention turned to the girl that just entered. She was a Ravenclaw like herself, but she hadn't seen her much before. She sat down beside the girl, then smiled.

"Whatcha readin'?"

Luna snored loudly inside the Library, which earned her a couple people hushing at her. She was too tired to notice, and was also asleep.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum