Staying Around - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Staying Around - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Staying Around

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staying Around - Page 5 Empty Re: Staying Around

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:02 pm

"Yeah but it's like karma," he said turning his head towards her "what comes around goes around. And if all you do is just help people, then you at least deserve something good to happen to you." Andrew wasn't much of the religious type of person, yet he did believe in karma and how everything needed a balance for everything. It was just who he was.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:06 pm

“Karma,“ she murmured quietly. Maybe he was right, but she didn't wait for someone to help her. She didn't want the other to make busy just because She needed some help. Besides, she could read the things out from some of the good, old books, and this way, she'd become smarter.
“I am hoping that something good will happen to Khaat, her friends, her family, and Dakota. Same I hope for my friends, but about myself I don't actually give a damn. If something happens, I let it be. If it doesn't... well, then my life will be boring,“ she wasn't the best person who'd explain her own theories, and thoughts. She sometimes impressed herself with the words, and thoughts.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Andrew nodded at Miseria and then said "Well still, it's good for something good to happen to someone at least one. To me, that helps improves ones sanity. I try to help other people out so that they feel better as well, and the cycle would continue." He lied down on the grass now and then looked up at the sky. He wished he could head back to Hogwarts and just fly around on his Firebolt, yet he was wanting a lot of things, which wasn't very good.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:23 pm

“Sanity... Seems that what people are still trying to do, is keep themselves Sane,“ she said. It was kind of tierding. Why couldn't someone just let the inner voice lead you? Like she did. She listened always what the Inner Miseria told her to do, and so she did. Though, it made her completely different from what she was in the past. She took all the riscs, and didn't care much about other things. She was still afraid of water, but right now, though, she was sitting near it, it didn't matter to her. To conquer the fear, you must become the fear, was the thing what the voice reminded her all the time. Yes, probably one day she'll have to go into the water by her own. Maybe to drown, maybe in some other intentions, she didn't know.
“Helping people is always a good thing. You know that one day they will return the favor.“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:41 pm

"Yeah," he said sitting back up, and looking out towards the lake. He still wondered what creatures lurked in the murky waters and contemplated on swimming in there or not. He stood back up and then threw another rock into the lake, watching it skip on it's sides for about 5 skips. "Have you ever thought about swimming the lake?" he asked knowing it was very random
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 pm

She raised her eyebrow when he suddenly asked her about swimming in the lake. “Um, no,“ she didn't lie. The only place where she was swimming, was bath. Ironic.
“You want to go swimming?“ she asked, grinning then. Interesting – she was just thinking about how to conquer her own fear, and there came Andrew with his plan to try out swimming. What did he want to find out in there? Some little fishies, perhaps? Or did he wait to sluts to appear?
No, she didn't even think about the monsters, and all other creatures who would live in this lake. It seemed to be so peaceful place.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:52 pm

[Lol xD]

"Sure if you want," he said calmly kicking another semi-large rock into the lake, which just sunk to the bottom "I haven't gone swimming in a while...well rather a lake filled with many different kinds of life." He wondered where he had left his bathing suit as, as he had went swimming before back at Sohpias party with a friend. He felt himself grow cold again and tried to remove the painful image.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:00 pm

[indeed Very Happy]

She shrugged. Oh dear god, no! but it was late already. Miseria took quickly her combat boots off, throwing them over her shoulder. She kept her wand in her pocket, just in case if she really will drown. She didn't know how to swim yet!
Then, holding her breathe, she stepped with one leg into the water.
Oh my god, it's water!
Step inside!
But -
Do it!

She hated how the Inner-Miseria had such control over her, but it was always right. In any ways, it was about time to find another thing what to fear. Even the Death Eaters were more uglier with their masks, why couldn't she be afraid of them?

She stepped with another leg in, and then, closing her eyes, she made few steps, and soon realized that water was already over her knees. Then she looked at Andrew, and coughed. “Cold...“ she squeezed quietly, and then looked back at the lake. “Don't throw theese. I will learn how to swim.“ she nodded at the pebbles, and made one step into a deeper water.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:08 pm

"Are you alright?" he asked feeling concerned about Miseria. She looked light she was taking every step relucatantly and didn't want to go closer. He accio'd his swim trunks, which then came flying and hit him in the head. He loved magic, but it tended to be very annoying. He grabbed them from off the ground and brushed some of the dirt off.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Miseria nodded, not even bothering herself to look back at him. Instead, she turned herself around, to face the whole lake, and made few steps. Then she sighed. Chains! Those would make swimming even harder. She didn't want to drown right away, after making such an epic step into the water. She took the chains off, and using her telekensis, she made then fly on the ground.
“I'm perfectly fine,“ she lied. Actually, she was more than afraid right now. More then horrified. Her heart was racing, yet, she couldn't step back anymore. Something held her back.
Step by step! a voice reminded her. Step by step. The water won't hurt you. Just don't forget to hold your breathe when you're underwater!

I'm not going under water!
Yes, you are,“
the voice disagreed her most of the time. It sometimes even seemed to her that it controlled whole her body, while she couldn't do anything, just panic inside. But sometimes, it was great feeling. Just let it do whatever it desiered, and enjoy. She made another steps. Now she was in mostly in water, only half of her stomach was still outside.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top