Staying Around - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Staying Around - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Staying Around

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staying Around - Page 2 Empty Re: Staying Around

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:28 pm

"Then I guess we better raise hell like there is no tommrow," he smiled and looked towards Miseria "and once we get to Hogwarts, if they pulled us out of class, people would get suspicious of our sudden disapperances and send people to come find us. So ironically, we'd be safer there than anywhere else." He threw one more rock out towards the lake, and felt better. He just needed someone to talk to, he figured, or he just needed to throw something. Maybe both helped.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Miseria took a deep breathe, looking at it all a littlebit forward. “Well, they won't push us out of class in all sudden. Majere hates me, we had a lot of misunderstandings before, but he get's along with Khaat... Guess that this all will get over with the age,“ she joked, laughing softly again. “Wilson even pushed me in the water on his lesson...“ she laughed even more about this. She was always afraid of water, and refused to go there on his lesson, but usually they kind of didn't even talk much with each other.

“But yes, the Hogwarts is a good place. Safe. With several Order workers there, but mostly filled with the Death Eaters,“ she said, giving him the fourth shrug today.
“And I doupt that Vincent would give them orders to torture us. We are just kids, and they probably think that the Order used us to protect themselves. Just like some toys, whatever. It's kind of hard to think out others' theories, though.“
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:48 pm

"Right," he said nodding to the last part of his theory "but still, if they take us, then that gives the Order an excuse to show themselves to try and save us. Unless we learn how to escape capture, we're liabilities." Andrew picked up one more small rock and threw it out as far as he could, not wanting to skip rocks anymore. He let out a quick burst of air as he began to think of strategies they could do in order to stop the Death eaters. Yet he was just a kid, what would he know about battles and strategies? Nothing. "Well I guess we just wait until the order gets a plan" he concluded
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Hufflepufflian sighed quietly, and threw the last pebble in the air, and watched how it flew away, and later splashed into the water, drowning quickly. “I'm just wondering – why should they take us anyways? Just for fun? We are just students, and they don't care less if we are in pain or not...“ she said, and looked then at Andrew. “Or if they do take us, then at this point, you are the main student they want to catch. It isn't hard to think who's the leader of Potter's Army,“ she said, raising her eyebrow. “At this case, you are even in more danger than I am for an example.“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Miseria had a point.Since he was the leader of the entire Potter's Army, they would want to question him first, then move down the list trying to ring out info from the students. That would be a challenge he would have to think about later on. For now, he would just have to make sure that every PA member would be safe for the summer. "I'll be fine," he said monotonely "if they just want me, then let them after me, as long as no student gets hurt, I'll be okay." He then listened to his own words and thought he was crazy for a second. He had never said something like that before and it almost frightened him. he shook it off and then looked back at Miseria. "Why does everything have to be so complicated?" he chuckled
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:16 pm

“Aren't those little bit too epic words for a student who will be a sixth year from the next term?“ she asked, raising her eyebrows at him. Of course this was all a little play, he had to be like this infront of someone who was from Potter's Army, but right now she could see trough him. Even she was scared, frightened, but she didn't try to sound like this. No. Miseria was straight with her opinions, even if she had to say that she was scared more than she looked from the outside. Always holding herself back didn't mean anything.

“If everything would be easy, the world would just crush. And who said that life was easy? All of us go trough a lot of things, and actually, our life isn't that complicated at all. You should visit sometimes those muggles, who can't walk, and they have no one on their side. That' life is complicated, but they actually enjoy the way they are given to live,“ she said. Another logical point, and she knew it by herself. There were people living outside the world who had nothing. The death followed them everywhere, and yet, they were still happy. Only the ones who had everything were still looking for something, and complained that the life sucks. How dramatic.

“Oh, and don't wait for me to answer you this one. It's even complicated question for myself, though, I've never asked this before,“ she then took a deep breathe. “My life was complicated once, too. My parents were murdered, and then i almost died by drowning in the water. Suicide attempt, though,“ she murmured mainly to herself.
“But at the second point, all we have to do is to think everything out, and have no rules. And if you have even One rule, you'll have to break it anyways,“ she smiled widely at him. This time her words were probably more complicated than she even thought of it, but nevermind, she didn't wait for someone to understand her anyways.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Andrew felt a shiver go up his spine as she explained her past life and her views of it. He had no idea that any of that had happened and suddenly felt bad, yet didn't know if she needed to sympathy or not. She seemed to be very independent, and looked like she could fight anything that got in her way. Very respectable. "I'm sorry," he said calmly looking back at her "I had no idea...and yes I guess that rule will always be broken. And now, we've got a lot of rules to break." Andrew didn't know how heckish is would be in the next few weeks, yet the pain in his gut said it wasn't going to be good at all.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Miseria took a deep breathe. It was kind of complicated to talk about her parents so easily, but it was probably the way they'd wanted her to be. Not to get down in whatever was on her way. “Well, don't be,“ she simply said, closing her eyes for a brief moment, and with a deep breathe, it was all over. “After all, you weren't the one who killed them,“ she explained. No, she didn't need any of the symphathy. It was unnessesary, and it wouldn't help. Instead, it would make her emotionally weaker. And she was weak.
“But nevermind. My family life is rich, though, not interesting. So, I guess, is yours. But there's also a little reminder what muggles just Love to use. Rules are for breaking, so no doupts, do your best, Andy,“ she grinned at him, padding his shoulder softly.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:38 pm

"Still," he said calmly smiling "if you ever need someone to help you hunt those guys, count me in." He looked out back to the lake and sighed, knowing a lot of struggles would be ahead. They would make it. Hopefully, another incident like now would never happen again...who was he kidding. "At any rate," he said calmly now, feeling a lot better by Miserias words "we'll be ready to help the Order...but if it comes to it, we'll use them as shields."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Miseria sighed quietly, and looked back at him. “Heroic as always. You gryffindors are always the same. Rushing into the danger no matter what...“ she held herself back from rolling her eyes. It was becoming annoying. They were all so blind, and couldn't see anything besides their own will, and that, that the others would feel well. “I'll give you a good advice – think before you act. That's the thing what I'm doing now. I know that I may sound like Oh-she-kniws-everything, and i can piss people off with my opinions, but that's how you look like from the other side. For the ones you are standing next to,“[/b] she told him the truth. It was always better to plan before do.

“Use Order as shields?“ she raised her eyebrows. '[i]at any rate
' this was even a good idea, but then again, how? Of course any of the Potter's Army member would be ready to do anything for them, even lick their footsteps from the dirty ground if it was nessesary, but not Miseria. She was so damn sure of it. The reason why she followed them was simple as that. She wanted a little revenge. Only a little piece of it. Though, she knew that all of them had the same reason why they were fighting evil. Everyone wanted to leave in peace, happily ever after.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top