Staying Around - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Staying Around - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Staying Around

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staying Around - Page 11 Empty Re: Staying Around

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Andrew raised an eyebrow "Snakey?" he asked. That was the first he had ever heard Miseria heard say something like that before. Odd. "And you just want to crack it? I mean, who knows, this could be the last one of it's kind or something. And if we just let it stay in the water, it will probably get eaten before it even learns how to hunt...." it was a hard decision to make, but he would probably take it home or something. He couldn't just let it die. "I'll take it, if you want," he said calmly
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrow at Andrew, and shrugged. “I don't have better idea. And yes, I concidered that it might be the last one of it's kind since I don't even know what's the type of this animal,“ she said, looking then back down at the egg.
“Fine. I only hope that you aren't going to be the first full meal for this one,“ she said, padding softly the egg. “But where are you going to keep it? If you can't take it home, which I hihgly doupt. Would your parents let you to have a lizard faced snake in your bed room? And the second... we can keep it in the room of requierments, and probably it will get used to people, but then again, we'd need a lot of water, and fishies for it,“ she said. Complicated. Human babies were a lot more easier to take care of.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:29 pm

[I thought you were gonna take the egg xD]

"I live alone," he said calmly as he looked at the egg again. He could buy a fish tank or something and have it wait there until it hatched. It would be difficult since he had neighbors right next to him, and was lucky there was none below. He then began to paddle back to the shore slowly "I can go and get things that would be essential for the little snake here, but I'm probably gonna need someone who can speak parseltongue. It'd be a lot easier to help feed him and all."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:34 pm

[What would the snake do to the baby? Chase it, and then let Dakota chase the snake back? .___.]

Miseria smiled at him, but then she made a quick movement with her wand, and murmured a spell, and then she was wry again. “perseltongue? Well, Elijah can speak to the snakes. And he offered me his help with the children, and the babies... So probably, he'll be in,“ she grinned. The only thing what she had to say him was that she needed a help with a child... Not actually a child, but still, it was a newborn, though, it will grow fast.
“But I have no ideas when will it hatch...“ she rolled her eyes at the egg, grinning. “So, now you are going to be Papa Andrew. I will never forget this moment,“ she said with a fake sobb, and brushed away her invisible tears.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:39 pm

[It'd be a great way to get excersise Very Happy]

Andrew rolled his eyes and smiled "Yeah, I feel so proud to be the owner of something green," He then made it back to the shore and stood on the edge, the egg still in his arms. "I may as well just give it to someone or something. I don't know how I'd be able to take care of it when I'd be at Hogwarts half the time." He then pulled out his wand and used the hot air charm to dry himself off, yet still felt a little damp. "I feel like I need a shower now..."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Again, she didn't know how to reply to him. It was difficult to grow someone. Katherine was helping her to raise Dakota, but she doupted that she'd agree to raise... a baby lizard faced snake who will grow up really fast, and probably will eat massivly?
“Don't worry, we'll figure out something,“ she promised to him. Or atleast she'll try to give her best. “Yeah, that's why we should head back to the school. But seriously... what about the room of requierments? You can have anything there,“ she shrugged, having no better ideas.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:59 pm

"I guess," he said nodding his head "But it will be kind of hard to explain it all to the other members. But I think he'd be happier there." He then set the egg down on the grass and went behind the tree that he had changed behind before. About 20 seconds later, he reappeared in the clothes he had been wearing before and grabbed the egg again. "I wonder if it is amphibious like it'd mother. Probably stupid to even ask, but who knows?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Miseria stared at the egg with a little impression. It was unbeliable that they were taking this thing with them to the castle. But then again... all the things were kind of impressive, and weird.
When Andrew came back, she smirked at him:“Well, I don't know, maybe you should train it, and it will eat all the death eaters so that we won't have to waste our time,“ she said, shrugging. Sarcastic, though. She herself won't let that happen. This creature was actually one innocent life form that needed a respect, and also someone who'd care about it. Everyone needed it! And she was going to help Andrew to raise the snakey... though, it would be kind of difficult. And what if professors will suspect something? Will they kill the snake if they'll find out?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:59 pm

"If it's hungry," he chuckled, his voice detecting a small trace of humor "only if it's hungry. Besides, I wonder if this thing could be domesticated at all." He examined the egg in his hands and tried to see if there were any familiar colors or patterns that could detect the creature. But from what he could tell from the mother, it was probably a hybrid of a Basilisk and a regular snake. Maybe a boa constrictor. He held out the snake egg to Miseria and said "Do you see anything on the egg that might tell what this thing is?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:16 pm

She stepped closer, and studied the egg, then she just shrugged. “Well, I do see a water on it... then some algaes... but nothing that would lead me to a strick answer. Besides, this is the first time when I see such an animal,“ she said. Yes, she thought about hybrid as well, but she didn't believe that it would be basilisc there. The mother herself was looking weird, and even if she'd have those genes in her, she'd kill them with an usual eyecontact which Miseria had with it at the beginning.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top