Staying Around - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Staying Around - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Staying Around

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staying Around - Page 3 Empty Re: Staying Around

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:52 pm

"I didn't mean I would just go in guns'a'blazing or anything," he said calmly shrugging his shoulders "I was just offering to help if the time were to come. And what I meant was, is to let them go onto the frontlines first, while we stay back and help finish off the pieces. We are just students after all." He hated to admit it, but he was right. They were not as strong as 5 Death Eaters and if they were, it'd be a miracle. He felt the wind begin to rise up again, much to his relief because it was getting pretty hot out now, and now fully regretted wearing jeans.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:57 pm

She smirked. A gun, how ironic that he mentioned it. After all, he had one, didn't he? But she didn't mention this little fact. Instead, she just listened what he told her about the Order in the front row, and sighed. She wanted to join the organisation as well, but right now, she was kind of doupting. Perhaps it was better idea just stay neutral after graduation. No one needed her anyways. She could raise her child somewhere in London, and forget what was happening here right now.
“Students or not, they are actually depending on us,“ she said quietly. Depending. Yes, they needed Potter's Army help, and probably not only their, but also some other's who were able to, and who wanted to protect the school.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:03 pm

"That's a shocker," he said, almost muttering. Almost every time Andrew had tried to offer assitance to someone, he was always denied because they didn't want to see him get hurt, just because he was a student. It often annoyed him greatly, yet accepted that he was limited because of his knowledge of magic. "The order never asks for any help, unless it is a graduate, or at least someone that knows how to use a killing spell. It is rather irritating in my opinion."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:09 pm

“But you must admit that if you would be instead of them, you'd do the same. We are the young ones, students, though already six years in this school, we are weak. Every one of us. We can cast spells, we can be smart, but that won't count much in a duel because there will always be someone stronger, and the one who will fight us off,“ she said. “The Order is afraid to loose us. Actually, we are a hope for the next generation, and those adults are doing their best to protect us. But we, the children, don't get this until we are the ones who will try to give our best to protect the others, the ones who can't do it themselves. Of course in their eyes we might be not ready, though, we Think that we are ready, but actually... even i can admit that I am not ready to lot of things. For example, the next battle. Atleast I think I'm not.“

It was well known that she had extra low ego, and she underestimated herself always, but right now, she knew that she was telling the complicated truth. It was like it was, and it will be like this always. Those who would let the children fight instead of the graduates would be idiots. Even some of the seventeen year old students aren't able to protect themselves, so what could possibly do the younger ones?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:22 pm

"I still don't like to stand around and say I'm weak though," he said crossing his arms in a way to show that he was thinking heavily "I'd rather show this generation that we can be stronger than the rest, rather than sit and wait. If we are to grow and become stronger than the last generation, then we need to work harder and harder to set an example for the next ones...our sons and daughters. I want to tell them that we did great things...even though I know now it's suicide. Just ignore me, I'm just ranting and sounding like a fool."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Miseria smiled, and looked away. “Yeah, i will tell probably the same things to Dakota one day if she'll learn how to speak, and understand. But sometimes i even doupt that I will be able to live that long. I already saw how much the Death Eaters love me, and if they continue like this, casting all three Avada Kedavras at me, i doupt that i'll see like this the next year...“ she took a deep breathe, and then rolled her eyes. “Sad, I'd like to graduate first, but we'll see what will happen.“ she said, trying to sound a little bit more polite.

“Oh, no, go on. It's good that you have the hope inside of you. It's better than negativity, and underestimating yourself anyways. So continue. Sometimes it's good to hear someone who is trying to sound epic, though, for someone, you just seem to be silly, and a little boy with big hopes,“ she said, looking at him. Again, one of her opinions.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:34 pm

"Well if we keep our heads down," he said softly "and kick some Death Eaters in the rear, we'll live to see Graduation day. The order won't let us die so easily." He sat back down on the grass, as he feet began to hurt. He still felt really beat up from the battle back at Gimmauld place and it showed. "That was a low shot," he smiled, referring to her opinion. It was odd, Andrew had never imagined himself talking with Miseria at the lake. She seemed to be a person who would only be seen at Hogwarts. He figured he would have to stop trying to read people like a book, because he had accidently made it into a habit which he hated very much.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Even if the person who'd read Miseria as a book, he or she would have a lot of things to see then. The hidden emotions about past and the future, the hidden signs inside her, and all other features what she's hiding inside of her, and never telling people about them. She was just like this, and probably never changing.
Then she smiled when she heard a positivity in his words, and sat down next to him. “Probably. And as for the low shots, I think you are right. After all, those were only three Avada Kedavras. I was awaiting for more, though,“ she didn't mention the cruciatus with what she was also hitten. It was kind of unnessesary right now. And why would he even be interested in that anyways?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:47 pm

((Lol you just love thinking the same things I do don't you? Razz))

"Only three?" he joked almost sounding like he was boasting "I had to at least dodge 6." He chuckled hoping that she would see the joke in his voice and not be offended at all. He couldn't tell when he was walking on knives when he was talking with Miseria, as they had pretty much opposite personalities. He was headstrong and ached for a fight, while she was strategic and collected. "So who was that Dakota you were talking about?" he asked calmly enjoying the slight breeze.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:58 pm

(Actually it'st just the estonian RP thing. Sorry, got infected, but I don't tell you that out loud, now dont i? Very Happy It's mainly an opinion.)

Miseria laughed softly at his remark, but when he dropped the subject, she raised her eyebrows. She didn't realize that he actually noticed the name when she spilled it out, but then she just shrugged. “Little one who I will protect with my heart, and soul,“ she replied, and looked back at the lake. It was now his own business if he'll ask more proper things about Dakota or he will leave the topic again, and think out something else what to ask or say. She didn't actually mind people's curiosity. That would probably make him understand why she was sometimes on the adults' side.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top