Staying Around - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Staying Around - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Staying Around

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staying Around - Page 4 Empty Re: Staying Around

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:06 pm

"Do you mind me asking about Dakota?" he asked looking back at her. Dakota sounded like someone who may be too personal for Andrew to know about. He sighed and then looked back out at the lake. For a magical world and a magical lake that may be lurking hundreds of dangerous creatures, he couldn't help but not take his eyes off of it. For some reason, the mystery and danger had always managed to grapple his mind, and maybe that was why he always wanted to visit places like this.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:12 pm

His interest wasn't surprising her, so she shook her head. “No, go ahead, ask if you are interested in a little child who's younger than week, and a half,“ she shrugged. It was his own business, though, she didn't know yet what he wanted to ask her, though, she was sure that Andrew won't try to reach some personal details in her life. But like that, as always, they will find some other topics what to talk about, and make a little boredom go away. Atleast she hoped that it will happen. But right now, she really didn't care about his curiosity. Let the boy ask what he wanted to know!
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:15 pm

"So who is she?" he asked calmly, still feeling intoxicated by the Lakes looks. He shook his head to break the trance and concentrate back onto the conversation. He hoped he hadn't been too invasive with the question, yet was curious, another fatal flaw to Andrews blueprints. They always said curiosity killed the cat, well in Andrew's case it was curiosity that helped expand the world as they knew it. Maybe that was why it was so messed up, but who was he to complain?
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:05 am

Miseria would laugh herself off if she'd say 'a girl'. Andrew would be pissed off a little, no doupt. She'd just escape the right answer, but what to hide over there? Probably after that, he'd really understand why she was acting this way, and sometimes really agreeing with the graduates, and other adults.
“My daughter,“ she said. Though, it sounded like an obvious thing, almost like a question, she then looked at him, smiling happily. Both of them, Khaat and Miseria, mother and a daughter, had both now little girls. Funny somehow.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Andrew raised an eyebrow once she said My daughter. "How did that happen?" he asked growing a little more curious with every second passing "I mean, you are just a Hogwarts student after all." Once again, Andrew's choice of words were impeccable. He would've rolled his eyes at himself, but it would probably look like he was rolling them at Miseria, which wouldn't be a good idea. Out of nowhere, he began to hear the wildlife begin to move more freely and the birds were chirping, and he wondered where they had been.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Miseria laughed again in his sudden reaction, what she actually was awaiting. “Well, actually, I don't think that I'm the right person who will tell you what should We do to have babies, now don't you think?“ she didn't stop laughing, though, the memory itself wasn't pleasant.
“Yes, I am just a Hogwarts student, but it seems that for muggles, it actually doesn't matter much. Which I must add that never ever let some little girls walk on the dark streets. Even in the magical world. I got knocked out... Twice, actually,“ she didn't mind telling about her mistakes. Now, that all of those things were far behind her, she could just look back, and laugh at her own self.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:23 pm

"I hear when you try to create the baby though, it is really fun," he smiled and then laughed hoping things wouldn't get awkward. He felt himself grow cold as she then explained what had happened for this to begin. "Oh," he said, not wanting to say he was sorry since he knew she wouldn't want him to say it "that's really bad to hear." He felt a little awkward now that he couldn't say anything else.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Miseria grinned at him, raising her eyebrows:“well, it must be interesting life since you hear a lot of things,“ she said happily, though, she couldn't feel herself comfortable right now. But as she already started playing quite silly, she could keep the game up, though. When Andrew got the reason why she was pregnant. But then again, it was all far behind her now. “Probably. But I'm kind of used that most of the bad things are following me,“ she said. Even a Death Eater who confessed his love to her. She was actually happy now that he wasn't around. He always appeared out of nowhere, and creeped her out.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:45 pm

"I've been around here and there," he grinned smugly, still feeling kind of cold down inside from the awful story "but never actualy 'did the do' if you know what I mean." Things were pretty awkward now and Andrew needed to change the subject "Well there will always be people that will stay by ya through dark times. Like PA for example," he said hoping not to sound like he was recklessly assuming something "we'd help ya out if you asked."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Miseria snorted at him, and before she could stop herself, she started laughing. That was odd, really. They were talking about a little relation, sex? How awkward! Yet, she couldn't stop herself from the laughter. She didn't have such conversations even with her real parents, or Khaat, who was a doctor. Poor Andrew, probably horrified.
Yet, she wasn't the only young mother here, in Hogwarts. Jamie Prophet was pregnant as well, though, probably she had a relationship.

“Eh, you know that I won't do that, even if my life will be turned upsided own. I am usually taking care of myself, and I also don't expect people to understand that. Usually, I am the one who gives her best to help everyone,“ she said. Besides, Elijah already offered hiself to help to raise a baby somehow. And so Did Josh, who disappeared somewhere.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top