Visitors for Khaat and Abbey - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Visitors for Khaat and Abbey - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Visitors for Khaat and Abbey

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visitors for Khaat and Abbey - Page 7 Empty Re: Visitors for Khaat and Abbey

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 12, 2010 5:44 pm

"Ok," Brian frowned, "I am not listening to your brain pounding away any longer." He walked over and laid his hands on either side of Steven's head and drew off the pain for him. "No charge," he grinned, "That's just what friends do. You really do need to get Robert to check that and to quit ignoring it. We need you at 100%, and so do your boys. Besides, the way Khaat here and her family is running poor Robert ragged, he's going to need your help on his farm for awhile--I can see that. I know you'd try to push through it, but you're not a muggle. You don't have to do that."

"Did you find any real cause, Brian?" Khaat asked.

"No, just continuing healing of his head injury. But he really should have your dad take a better look. Robert is a lot better at a lot of healing things than most of us."

"I can't force him to do that, and neither can you," Khaat said, talking to Brian but glaring hard at Steven now.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed May 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Steven looked at both of them feeling better but he knew it would return "ok mom , dad " he said with a broad grin then shook his head "don't worry, I'll go see him when he not so busy, and don't worry Brain I am in top physical health no head ache can stop be doing my job" he said still grinning to both of them. But he could tell he didn't belive him and sighed "I see if he can fit me in this afternoon If i see him" he chuckled and shook his head "you two are worse than my own mother and brother , if I had one that is , brother I mean"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 12, 2010 6:23 pm

"That's what friends are for. Friends are the best naggers," Khaat laughed. That made Brian laugh.

"She's right, you know. Your friends will tell you like it is and then nag the crap out of you about it," Brian said, "And Khaat has always been especially good at that."

"What being a friend or nagging?" Khaat asked.

"Both," Brian looked at her. "Eat your soup. Or Lizzie will nag me the next time I stop in. I might have to take you with me to fend her off next time, Steven. She's a itty bitty cockney woman who has a real temper. I bet she's gotten the best of Rob a couple of times."

"She's very handy with that cast iron skillet of hers and making sure it comes in direct contact with Rob's head," Khaat laughed.

"So THAT'S what's wrong with him! Brain damage!" Brian laughed, opening the sack, and getting out the styrofoam bowl of soup for her. "Eat. No french roast until you have something that actually counts as food."

"Now who's nagging?" Khaat scowled. Brian laughed, but he knew she knew he was serious. He would withhold her coffee from her til she made an attempt at the soup.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed May 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Steven laughed out loud when Brian mentioned the cast iron skilet "ow janets was a rolling pin " her said grinning as he rubbed his butt "left a lasting inpreshion i can tell you" he chuckled again listening to the two of them "well now I have to call at Sparks , got to meet her" he said grinning like a cheshire cat at the two of them as Brian told Khaat that he would not give her her coffee till she ate the soup "and no half mesures ether" He added now it was his turn to do some nagging "hey freinds nag,l im just doing as ya say" he could not help smiling at Khaat on the bed.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Brian and Khaat both laughed. Brian settled for Khaat eating part of the bowl of soup. He already sensed her appetitie was off. She wasn't strong enough to be actually hungry. Abbey had taken the best of what energies Khaat had had. He settled, though, and gave her her coffee. She took a couple sips and set it aside. She was tiring. She fell asleep a moment later, not even realizing she had gone to sleep.

Brian sighed and said softly to Steven, "That's not her. To pass up French Roast like that. I"ve seen her sick before, but this really isn't good. I know Robert's worried. And I've never, as long as I've known her, seen her this thin. Abbey hid a lot of it, but now it's plain as day. This could a long road back for her. More than she even begins to understand right now. "

Just then Abbey began to fuss in her incubator. He went over and checked her. "Oh dear. Looks like we have an unhappy girl," he talked to her. He made very quick work of changing her, which was half the problem, and got a bottle from one of the healers. That, apparently was the other half of the problem. "Would you like to feed her?" He asked Steven.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Wed May 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Steven watched Khaat he too was concerned "yeah i noticed that when I arrived, its not good " he utned to the incubator when he heard abby start to grizzel.He watched as Brian changed her but she was still grizzely when Brian offered him the cxhnce to fee her he smiled "sure if I can remember how to " he sat down as a healer gave abby and the bottle to him, brushing her lip she took the bottle "boy she is hungry" he said making sure she got little to no air "Khat has a beautiful daughter don't you think she looks a lot like Khaat " he said smiling down at abby as she continued to feed from the bottle "its amazing how much you remember, even when you think you forgot" he said loking up at brian but quickly back at Abby as he heard the bottle empty. genty lifting her onto his shoulder he lightly tapped her back till she gave a small burp. wrapping her in the banket he loked at Brian "you wanna put her back ?" he asked .
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 12, 2010 7:11 pm

"Yeah, I might just walk her for a bit. I could use a bit of a leg stretch. I don't mind standing in as a private duty healer for her. Don't get me wrong, and there's nobody else I'd rather take care of in the world but the Lupins. But all the sitting--I'm not used to it. I'm used to more activity than this. But when Robert asked me to stay, how could I say no? I know you know how that feels." He took Abbey and rested her easily on his shoulder and just walked back and forth in the room with her. Abbey was trying to cuddle into his neck, so he rebalanced her to curl into the curve of his neck. Before long, he felt her even breathing that told her she was sleeping soundly again.
"She's a really good baby," Brian said. "So far. I realize that could change, but so far, she's really no problem at all. Was John a good baby when he was this stage?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed May 12, 2010 7:41 pm

Steven sat watching hm pace back and forth with Abby on his sholder "yeah he wasn't bad, bit greedy with his feeds and he never brought up his wind for his mother always for me" he said speacking ow softly so not to wake abby on Brians shoulder "and yes they do change but only if you let them, Johns been good even with going threw what he did he seems to have bounced back , thought somethings still bother him but Robert is working on those with him, I let you know now, I won't let any other family go threw what I went threw, ever, its not something I would wish on my worst enamy, or Rob" he said with a sigh as he looked at Khaat asleep on the bed
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed May 12, 2010 7:49 pm

"Then you're just what we're looking for," Brian said, to reassure him. "We need committed people. Just so you know, there are some folks on our enemy's side that do suspect that Robert is the mastermind behind what we do. And the only way to truly get to Robert, to truly wound him, would be to wound Khaat or kill her. Robert and I have known that for years. Its the sole reason Khaat wasn't absorbed into his organization until just now, until her anger at Rob became destructive and harmful for her. Don't ever put it past you that at some day we might have to move her and Abbey into deep hiding without warning. If you ever see her just disappear, check with me first. I may very well be at the root of it. I may not have time to warn you. If I do, If I have time to involve you in helping to keep her safe, you know I will. But I do know that there were some 'random' attacks on the farm not too long ago. Random my eye. That all had to do with this. They were warnings to Robert. He knew it then. He just didn't know if you were ready to even know about what he does to save kids. He was afraid it was perhaps to fresh for you then. But the reality is that Khaat and Abbey will always be in danger just because of who they are and who their family is."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed May 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Steven stood to face him his eyes fixed on Brian "No you Will keep me informed and I will be involved, no ifs or butts or when , I am now part of this wether you like it or not Abby, Khaat and Robert are good freinds as they are to you too and you will not keep me out of the loop , yes I have two boys who if she was to disapear would miss her greatly, so I am in the loop weather you want me or not" he said his voice low so not to wake abby but his face and eyes showed he was deadly seriouse. he stepped back as he felt his head pound again this time he had to sit down "god dam headache, always at the wrong time" he said finding the pain so bad now he could not focus on his meditshion.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top