Visitors for Khaat and Abbey - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Visitors for Khaat and Abbey - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Visitors for Khaat and Abbey

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visitors for Khaat and Abbey - Page 2 Empty Re: Visitors for Khaat and Abbey

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 3:18 pm

"My mother and father care a lot, and they have always had a lot to protect me from. It's a difficult world for Lupins. Always has been. And I haven't been an easy child for them just to keep alive. Don't blame them. I've done nothing but add more pain and stress to their lives--especially lately. " She knew Steven was still seeing things through his own grief, but he was trying. She said, "Steven, I know about those feelings. I'm just glad we can still be friends through all of it. I wouldn't want to lose that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue May 11, 2010 3:33 pm

steven smiled he was glad she had said what she had " yes Khaat , in a way im glad its you, some other person might have taking it the wrong way " he carefully reatched out and took her hand in his. "your a good freind , i guess thats why i hate to see you hurt so much" he gave her hand a gentel squeese "just get better so we can spar I've been told your very good but please no yellow ducks please" he said now smiling at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 3:41 pm

That made her laugh out loud. "Ah, so you heard about that, huh? Well, I will try to restrain myself, " she said. "That was a lot of fun. Be glad its not Daddy. He likes bugs a lot better than ducks. He'd have made you a bug of some sort and maybe put you in a jar for a few minutes. He has shelves and shelves of bugs. I don't know which one was originally a bug and which one was originally an opponent. He never tells me. He just always says, 'I like bugs, Khaat.'" She laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue May 11, 2010 3:52 pm

he laughed too " I must remember not to get on his bad side then, but i'd rather be a duck than a bug " he said smiling now feeling a lot better for telling her. "ow your mom sends her love to you , she's looking after the boys" he said "you do know when Abbey and you come back to your farm the boys will want to fuss over her and you " he said chuckling " Im expecting all sorts of questions when i get back"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 3:58 pm

"Oh, I'm quite sure. You'll have to make sure you answer every one of them. Tell them the truth. That's going to be fun, showing Abbey to them. I'm glad they're with Mom. She's so good with kids, and she loves having them around. I know that it frees you up to help with both farms. I'm glad you're doing that for them. I've just put too much responsibility on him right now. Sometimes I am so glad I have him here, and then there are other times I think I should have left him to enjoy playing on the farm. He's always loved that so much. But I guess I can't make his choices for him. I don't know that he's the easiest person to overrule. He can be reasoned with, but not easily defied."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue May 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Steven sighed "Khaat don't think of him right now think of that beautiful baby Abbey you have who needs you , grated him too , but more a mother" he said cringing as he did knowing if she was well enouph she would have bit his head off for that remark "sorry khaat but its how I feel " he said hoping he had not upset her too much. "Im happy you and Rob are getting along better now, but... Im not happy that hes done this to you, nd it was him Khaat not you he put too much stress on you for being pregnant."
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 4:21 pm

"That was never his intention," she said softly. She was enough of a healer that she knew Steven was right, but she would never tell Rob that. Not ever, if that was what it took. Rob had not done anything that she had needed. Had never been there one time when she was pregnant when she needed him. Had messed up in every way, and she couldn't help herself. She kept taking him back, listening to his promises. Listening and believing. Over and over. This was supposed to be so wonderful, and he had seen it as nothing but a nightmare. She didn't want to ever be pregnant again if it was going to happen like this.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue May 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Steven did somthing he hadn't done in years , closing his eyes he slipped into her mind "Khaat "he said in her mind "I have not done this for years so forgive me " he pictured them sat in a medicine tent he sat cross legged in front of her , he sighed "this is my world this is where i come in my meditaion I brought you here because I felt you could use a calm place to be right now" he gave a smile to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Khaat could see, with her abilities, into a native american medicine man's teepee. It was set up, not necessarily for a sweat lodge, but merely for peaceful meditation. It was a quiet place, and she was skilled enough to reach outside, beyond the tent to see and hear the nature sounds outside. "Thank you," she told him. It did help. It helped her to reduce her stress. She felt herself escaping the nightmare she was now in for just awhile.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue May 11, 2010 5:38 pm

he smiled to her " Like I said this is where I come , I haven't been here for years , I guess I should start using it again" he looked at her " A good freind showed me this place " he held up his hands and showed her a face of a cherakee medicine man "his name was bright egale he was the medicine man for our tribe, Khaat when ever you need to just be alone just close your eyes and think of here, even if you need to talk to me. " Slowly he opened his eyes to look at her "better than any spell at relaxing you" he said softly as he let go of her hand.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top