Visitors for Khaat and Abbey - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Visitors for Khaat and Abbey - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Visitors for Khaat and Abbey

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visitors for Khaat and Abbey - Page 3 Empty Re: Visitors for Khaat and Abbey

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 5:43 pm

"Thank you," she opened her eyes and smiled, holding his hand. "I needed that. It did help. I didn't realize how tired I was until I got away from it for awhile. The nice thing about being a seer is that it, more or less, lets you leave your body for awhile and leave all that physical nonsense behind. Sometimes being a seer is a difficult thing, and at other times, it really is a blessing. Thanks." She found herself wondering if Abbey would inherit any of her traits or if she would strictly inherit things from her father. It made her feel foolish to wonder those things. She wasn't jealous, but when she looked at Abbey, she saw Rob.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue May 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Steven looked at Khaat "Khaat she is Abby not Rob , stop looking and thinking of her that way, She get half of herself from you and you are certainly not him " he said trying to scold her as if it was Kate, talking but he failed badly sounding more like his own mother "Abby is a beautiful little girl who will do you proud " he spoke with a smile "just don't let my boys near her when shes older" he said chuckling again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Khaat was not surprised he had picked up on her thoughts. It made her laugh. "You're right. You're absolutely right," she said. "Thank you. If that were any other mother, I'd have told her the same thing. Somehow it feels different now that its me," she smiled. "I sometimes forget that. I always had a lot of empathy for the pregnant women and the mothers I've worked with. But I didn't experience it for myself until now. Its completely different. Hopefully it will make me a better healer."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue May 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Steven laughed softly so not to wake Abby " yeah , I can talk I'm a dad I don't know what hormonal things you women go threw, but being with Janet around this time when she had john sure opened my eyes, to what you go threw" he said smiling then he rubbed the back of his neck "maybe thats what got me threw, ya know being a single dad and all, gives ya a new out look on life" he sighed and smiled as he stood to move to look once more into the incubator "Abby, your one lucky girl to have a mom like Khaat, Just don't let her stress too much" he said grinning as he looked at Khaat laid in her bed.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 6:28 pm

"I have enough good friends, like you, that stressing is not something I really will need to do, I don't think," Khaat said. "Well at least not until Abbey is old enough to make trouble of her own. I have, maybe, a short break from that for a little bit, unless her accidental baby magic gets out of control. I know that happens sometimes that a baby creates accidental magic, just like we did when we were kids and we did it. Abbey does have already some of that. Started that nonsense before I had her. She has some of Rob's telekinesis. She seems to be able to connect with him on levels that I can't--at least not yet. But I am sure that will come. Muggle moms--it must be awful for them to have kids and know nothing about them at first. At least we do get a sense of that sometimes before they're acttually here."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue May 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Steven shook his head "so do dads , magical ones , I remember when janet was carrying john he use to give me such head aches if i went to close to her, but it only lasted a couple of months, once he was born he was more clingy to me than his mother" he said brushing his finger over her small hand "you could have Robert put a dampening spell on her till shes older, it would lesen you worry, as far as the rob thing goes, guess he'll have to live with it" he said seeing a small smile on Abbys face as he said her fathers name.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 6:47 pm

"I've only seen Daddy do that a couple of times, if it becomes harmful. He generally thinks baby magic is harmless. And then, we all hit that stage where we have, really not a lot of magic at all while our physical body is busy developing. I'm glad you had so many good years with John and Janet together. I think that's a blessing that was a wonderful thing for you. You have memories no one can take away. I hope I can build some of those."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue May 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Steven moved to her and took her hand " Khaat you already are , but being close to her your making them now " he said showing her what memories she had the first time she saw her and the first time she held her "see you'll make more I know you will, her first step her first word , oow just don't let it be basterd like johns, we had a busterd bird that lived near our house he couldn't say the word right so he used bastered , he said it when janets mother was with us and she turned bright pink" he said grinning "but you'll make your own, and... I would be pround to be part of them, as a freind to you and abby "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm

"You're always welcome in that," Khaat said, smiling. A young healer came in with a bottle for Abbey. "It's time for her feeding, Director," she said. "Would you like me to do that for you?"

"No thank you. I'd rather do that myself," Khaat said. The healer brought Abbey to her, and Khaat settled in comfortably, because of her years as a healer, without being nervous, to feed her daughter. That much at least felt like an advantage to her. She did know infant care. Abbey ate eagerly. Even as tiny as she was, she really did already have food figured out. That seemed like a plus.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue May 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Steven sat watching as The healer handed Khaat Abby and she fed her " shes got a good apitite I'll give her that just don't ask me to burp her last time i did was with john and he threw up on me." he said with a smile "she'll be big in no time, I wonder what your dads up to he hasn't called to see you for a while " he stood up and moved to the window to look out of it "looks like rain again , well at lest you didn't cause it this time" he said jokily as he turned back to face her "you look like a natrual mom " he said now grining back at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top