Visitors for Khaat and Abbey - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Visitors for Khaat and Abbey - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Visitors for Khaat and Abbey

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visitors for Khaat and Abbey - Page 5 Empty Re: Visitors for Khaat and Abbey

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 11:04 pm

"Oh, jeesh. And I can just see it now. I'll be the one running after her with a clean diaper so she doesn't pee all over the house, and Rob will the one saying, 'Now, Khaat, just let her be herself.' He won't make a move to change her, try to keep a diaper on her, and won't ever be the one to clean the pee off the carpet. Or off poor Otto. That will be me. Oh, we do have so much to work out. You and Janet did not make the mistake of getting pregnant before you got married, did you? Oh, and by the way, you didn't also make the mistake of getting married before you had more than a couple of dates, did you? Oh, we do have sooooo much to learn," she sighed, seeing a long road ahead of her. She paused for a moment and it made her laugh. "You know we aren't the first to do things all out of order, and somehow they survived. I'm sure somehow we will too."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed May 12, 2010 8:46 am

Stevern looked at Khaat and smiled "actually John was conceved about a month after we met, we had i think two dates but we seem to know we were right for each other " he said "and he almost came before we were married , she went into labour just before she walked down the isle but she insisted she carry on " he chuckled " we went to the delivery room in our wedding things but as she said after at lest he was born in wedlock , just, but knowing janet she would have loved him just as much even if she'd not made it down the isle " he said smiling his smile faded slightly as a slight sense of loss came to him as he thought about her more "sorry Khaat but thinking about her just makes me miss her more, she would have been great with you if you'd have met her, she was healer like you".
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 12, 2010 11:56 am

"Well, I guess sometimes I blame myself for how Rob has just not dealt with any of this. A part of him will probably always like skirt chasing and drunken behaviors and all of the sorts of things I really don't like. I really do wish I could change those things in him, but he also has a really good side. Part of him is a really good, loving man. That's the part of him that I love. I wasn't raised to believe you can hide from life in a firewhiskey bottle. I was raised to look at it headon and to try to get joy out of every day of your life because you never know who else you affect or if you even have another day. Rob somehow either never learned that or just dosn't take that as seriously as I do."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed May 12, 2010 1:02 pm

Steven ooked at her " Don't blam your self he is who he is Khaat , if he wants to stay a teenager then so be it , its his choice not yours" Steven reatched up and touched the locket around his neck thumbing the delcate engraving as he thought about janet, he knew Khaat could sense what he was thinking , not hard concidering he was probably still coneccted to her slightly. "and no you can't fine that at the bottom of a firewhisky bottle I know that much from experiance, if he dosen't now abby is here they hes a fool , a bloody fool " he took a deep breath as he felt as if his anger was rising as they talked about Rob.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 12, 2010 1:10 pm

"And sometimes he is a fool, " she agreed. "I have told him where my lines are with Abbey and what I will and won't put up with, and if he thinks I'll bend on those things, he doesn't understand Lupins well enough at all. I would have thought he would have learned that by now just by the encounters he's had with my father. My father is one of the strongest men I've ever known. He has a fierce temper once he gets really angry, and he will never ever stop being protective of me, and now of Abbey. That's just the way it will be. The Dent family will just have to get used to having a functional family connected to them instead of all the wackyness they seem to have learned to live with. Its not just Rob that lives in sort of a buggered up world. His whole family just has gotten used to it. I'm not saying that the wizarding world isn't messed up because it is. But most of us can find a bit of sanity in it, at least in our own homes, rather than just having more madness inside our houses than whats out on the streets. I won't have Abbey living and adjusting to the Dent family insanity and living that sort of life. I refuse. She's going to have a normal life and be a happy child as long as I can provide that for her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed May 12, 2010 1:36 pm

He smiled when she agreed "seems we agree on that then" he said grinning at her " yeah whats with that jen, I read her file shes a bit, if you don't mind the term , screwed up" he let the locket rest once more against his chest with the medalion Brian had given him, both gave him a strange sence of comfort the medaiilon knowing he had others who he worked with and the locket a reminder of his loving past with janet and the future he now had with john and the new family he had with Khaat and her family.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 12, 2010 2:00 pm

"In a way, I have always felt sorry for Jen just for that reason. A part of me likes her, but a part of me also gets really angry with her because she is egotistical enough to believe that no one is more powerful than she is, no one will ever makeher accountable for doing whatever she wants to do whenever she wants to do it. I know, as a seer, that all of that toughness is a shell that she thinks protects her from all the damage her childhood did to her. But I don't know if anything will be powerful enough to shake her out of that ego she's suffering from. She'd be far happier if she could ditch that crap from her past, but we both know that has to be her choice. And I don't know what it would ever take to do that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed May 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Steven looked at her "a short sharp spanking would cure that" he said half joking with her "may be if she found a reason now to a perpose other than kiling or genraly being egotistical she may be a nice person " he raised his eye brow to that meaning, or not, "so you feeling better now ?" he asked and glanced at his watch "humm shouldn't it be about lunch time?" he asked as he could smell the lunch trolly coming down the corridor "I think your mom was going to cook fish or something for lunch for the boys, wonder if brian needs me tonight?" he said softly "I can check in later at lest make sure hes not injured again " he smiled to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed May 12, 2010 2:24 pm

"Maybe," she said, doubting anything would change Jen, really. "And yes, I am feeling better, but whatever they fixed today smells awful. I really do have to do something about that. I know I told them 5 star cuisine. Either that or my appetite is really off. Truth be told, nothing sounds good. I know they'll bring something, but I really don't want it. I know its important and all that, but it truly smells awful. Maybe that's someting that's just gone for a bit after having Abbey. I bet it will come back in its own time. As far as Brian goes, I don't know. You'll have to ask him. He's one of the most stubborn people I know. He might be even more stubborn than you," she laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed May 12, 2010 2:50 pm

steven shook his head " nope no way there is the any one more stuborn than I am " he said chucklaning but tehn he caught a whif of what she smelt "wow toxic , next time I visit I'l bring some of these cookies john and andrew were making when I left , if theres any left that is" he said with a broad grin as he sat down "ether that or I'll bake them my self ".
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top