Visitors for Khaat and Abbey - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Visitors for Khaat and Abbey - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Visitors for Khaat and Abbey

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visitors for Khaat and Abbey - Page 4 Empty Re: Visitors for Khaat and Abbey

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 7:39 pm

"She took to her first botttle like she'd been doing it for years," Khaat laughed. "She is a good eater. She gets that from Rob. He always has a healthy appetite. You know my appetite is sometimes good, sometimes not. And as far as Daddy goes, I know that he's got his hands full taking care of his job and mine. I feels sorry for him. Its a lot of work, just my job alone. Let alone his job and mine.

"But, thanks. being a mom feels pretty natural already," she smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue May 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Steven took a soft terry cloth and wiped Abbys small chin as some of the milk ran down on to it "don't what her getting a rash" he said as he then placed it under her chin "who dose she take after for dribbaling, let me guess you?" he said cheekaly hoping to get a smile from her sign to him she was relaxing and destressing too.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 8:10 pm

"Hm," Khaat said, smiling, "No, I'm afraid that's from her father too. His animagus is a Labrador. It could well be that's she's inheriting doggie drool." She laughed, knowing better, knowing all babies dribbled and drooled. "We already know she's inheriting his animagus. So who knows? I'm just so glad she did not inherit my family's darker side. She doesn't need that. Poor thing."

The bottle ran empty in short order and Abbey looked perturbed about it. "Sorry," Khaat told her, "Your daddy would fall for that crap, but I know your tummy isn't as big as you think it is. There will be more in an hour or two. You'll last." She set the bottle aside and burped her, managing for Abbey to not spit up. So far, so good.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue May 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Steven laughed lightly when she said about doggie drool "yeah that I can well belive, but all babies drool like Labradors " he said smiling also when Abby winded "wow, she holds her wind and lets it out good style " he saw she had not been sick on Khaat and pulled a face "aww, I though she might have at lest christened you, I remember when John did it was all down my back I needed a shower he was that bad, guess thats just boys then " he said chuckling taking the make shift bib from her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 8:27 pm

"Oh no it's not," Khaat laughed. "I've just been lucky. I"m quite sure that I will end up going to more practical clothing than pink silk in the very near future. I'm sure my moment will come for all sorts of christenings. Not that it hasn't happened before with other babies, but I'm still not sure I"m going to think its cute like a lot of brand new parents do, no matter whether I'm a new mom or not. That might work on Rob, but not on me. I'm not that new to this. I think Rob's going to be fooled into thinking everything she does is cute unless I"m there to make sure he doesn't spoil her too badly. He should know that I"m not going to let him do that. Well, I guess I'm presuming he knew it before he saw her. He's probably lost his litttle mind, caught up in all that first time dad stuff. Did Janet think you were impossible too at first?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue May 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Steven chuckled "ow impossible was not the word, She kicked me out numerouse times , I think the word was cackhanded and a complete waste of space" he said grinning "but after a couple of days I got the hang of it , thought for some strange reason she never left the room while i did the feeding or changing " he said s he thought about it "anyway, yeah guess I was" he sat back down in the chair next to her still smiling at the memories.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 8:41 pm

"So there's hope for Rob yet," Khaat laughed. "I am sure that she already has him wrapped around her teeny tiny finger. He's such a softie. He doesn't like people to know it, but he really is a complete softie. A lot like you in that respect. But I won't tell on you either. I wouldn't want to destroy your reputation." She laughed. She started to run her fingers very softly through Abbey's headful of light blonde hair. "That, she got from me. Her hair. That's about the only thing I see so far that looks like me. I know, I know, you're going to tell me that the older she gets the more we'll see. " She sighed. "I didn't realize I was so impatient to meet her. I mean, really get to know her."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue May 11, 2010 8:49 pm

steven chuckled " thanks not good for a big bad Aurora like me to be seen as a softy " he said grinning to her "I wouldn't say that I see a lot of you in her , won't say which bits" he said grinning at her as he gentley touched Abbys soft hair " yeap that she did get from you but I be she has your eyes " he said looking at Khaat with a grin "I guess we'll have to wait to see till she opens them " he said softly as he placed a gentel kiss on her fore head "she is beautiful , don't let her forget your her mother if she becomes daddys girl"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue May 11, 2010 8:59 pm

"Thank you," she smiled. She glanced down to see Abbey yawn. Abbey seemed to be content just with a comfortably full tummy. "I'll remember that. Looks like all she cares about is that her tummy is full right now. And that, for me, is enough. I don't think I want her asking for keys to a muggle car or something else just as frightening for a parent. I ould think it would be a lot harder to be a muggle parent. But then again, if you don't know what you're missing, maybe its not a lot harder. I don't know I've lived sort of with a foot in both worlds, but muggle women seem to adapt just fine somehow."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue May 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Steven laughed when she mentioned about keys to a muggle car "no you don't , every one says it gets easier when they get older don't belive them, they like " he said watching a healer take Abby and place her back into the incubator " and yeah most babies are just content with a full tummy and a clean nappy, paticulary newborns , which is what she is right now" he said with a smile "just wait till shes in her twos adn putting stuff where its not ment to be or running around in the nude when you want her dressed , ow been there with john so many times"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top