The Ministerial Ball - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:58 am

"Nah," she smiled. "Somehow I knew that wasn't your style to take that for yourself. Even though you'd have done a fine job. I just didn't see that as being quite your thing. And I presumed you have Wilson where you want him. So--that only left Matt as the next reasonable choice. You do have a very strategic mind, you know. By the way, Jessica is doing well. Mother and babies are doing fine. Daddy delivered them so he would be sure she handled it well. A boy and a girl. They're gorgeous. My mind keeps going to Sirius and Remus and Dumbledore and that whole lot. You just have no idea how elated they would be tonight. This was everything they worked for, gave their lives for. Wherever they are, you can bet they're all having a heck of a party right along with us, will all the order members of the past."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:01 pm

OoC:Already told em Jess Razz don't make them any angrier than they should be! Also sorry if this post is short I'm dashing to school real quick.

"Jess, I have not speech..." he told him still smiling. But none the less he walked up to a podium and beamed at everyone. "Well, uhhhhh I had no idea it was going to be me..." he started. "I expected it to be James, but apparently he's not either..." he said looking around, not spotting James. As he glanced at the spot were Mari had last been and seen she had left....his heart sank. He continued distracted though, "Uhm just wanna thank Jess, Khaat,Sophia my daughter, and one Mariana Diggory!" Thank you! And he quickly got away from the podium and moved towards he fountain. The crowed applauding him, then resumming back to normal.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:04 pm

((Angrier?))
Jess clapped and turned back to Khaat. "Well, i may have a quite a strategic mind, but you have quite a perceptive one," he told Khaat still grinning. "And yeah, Wilson is right where i want him, and i wont give anything else away," he told her. "Anyway, enjoying yourself?" He asked her
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:12 pm

"Actually, yes. I am. I don't get a chance to dress up much or get out except to St. Mungos, really. How about you? Are you having a good time? I haven't seen you dance or do much of anything fun all evening. How can it be much fun for a handsome young man like you to stand about and not be doing anything? You should have a beautiful girl on your arm and at least having a dance every so often."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Richard Morgan wrote:Richard filled two glasses with champagne from the fountain giving one to Gabrielle. He didn't care much about the election since he hardly knew anyone in this country besides Gabrielle and Khaat. "Don't worry so much just try to enjoy the night as much as you can..." he commented excited about the fact he was holding her hand.He didn't know why since he was trying to avoid the direct contact since he came back though it felt kind of pleasant.

Gabrielle looked surprised at how Richard could be so cheerful about this though she took a glass of champagne already tired of arguing with him and took a sip.She heard as the new minister was announced a bit surprised though she never really saw Matt in person besides when she fought him in the battle.At least it wasn't Wilson which was positive so she toasted in that name before drinking her glass to the bottom. "Okay i am open for ideas..." she told to Richard deciding it was time for her to have some fun and for other ungrateful people to work on organizing their lives.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Richard didn't care less about the new Minister since she hardly ever saw everyone who was present at the ministral ball so his mood was highly cheerful. He knew that being with Gabrielle here and now wasn't excatly the best way to avoid her though he decided to have fun tonight and worry about it tommorov. "Well then Ms. Delacour may i have this dance?" he said as he bowed putting both glasses of champagne down on the table not really waiting for an answer. He took her waste with his right hand and took her other arm with his left pulling her closer knowing she would eventually kill him tommorov or any next day but he didn't care. "I'll take that as yes..." he said starting to lead the dance.One of good things they teach you at Russian Auror Department is how to dance a waltz.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Gabrielle rised an eyebrow as she didn't really expect this idea though seems like Richard wasn't either expecting an answer from her.She either got crazy from one glass of champagne or she was already crazy enough without it though she accepted his little game not realizing it wasn't just a game. Enjoy now kill him later.. she thought as she placed her right hand on his shoulder and other one in his other hand starting to dance a waltz with him. "I guess i can't say no to you can i?" she asked with a sarcastic tone though she wasn't intending to. It felt rather weird when he pulled her closer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Mariana was nowhere to be found, he guessed she had left for some odd reason. But he couldn't help but care, he walked over, his foot now really beginning to hurt but trying to ignore it was a terrible idea. He took out a vial of the potion and only took small drop, he then waved his wand letting his cane appear, it was dark purple tonight and he moved over to the telephone booth to go outside for some air. Maybe Mariana was up there, when he got up there she wasn't. He looked around at the sights of muggle London, he grinned and stood there, looking like an idiot leaning on his cane.

OoC:Nevermind. Anyone care to make a separate topic? I feel like an idiot having to ask Razz

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:51 pm

OOC: I'd love to!
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate