The Ministerial Ball - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:13 am

OOC: ok.

K.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:18 am

matt, the thread is there. its called "Night Air."

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:34 am

OoC:Where I can't find it Razz

~~EDIT!~~
I found it Razz

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:55 am

((Stop spamming))
Jess nodded and looked around. "I like being a bachelor thank you very much," he said smugly, and air of pleasure hovering around him. "But a dance, on the other hand, would be nice. Was that by any chance an invitation?" He asked, holding his hand out to see if she would care to dance with him
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:15 am

"I thought you'd never ask," Khaat laughed, taking his hand. "I'd love to. Thank you." She did like dancing, but didn't get a chance to go dancing very often. It was something she missed in her life. "I've made a choice, Jess," she said, as they went out to the dance floor, "Pregnant or not, I have to have a sense that I have a life again and a purpose again. So, if you can use me back at the order, I need to be more active again. Rob would have me locked in my room, probably for the rest of my life, if he had his way, but its not making me happy. So, he either has to accept me as I am, or move on. I can only change who I really am so far. If you can use me, then lets do it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Harry walked into the Ministrial Ball, he stood by the entrance and took his time to take everyone that was in the room. Dances were fun, but he was never a fan or taken a particular intrest in it. He wore a black tuxedo, black undershirt and tie, along with black pants. Harry's hair was gelled up and his jacket smelled of cologne which smelt like chocolate; exactly how a gentleman should dress up.

He looked around again and spotted Nikki sitting alone, taping her feet to the music. His heart raced against his chest and his stomach leaped with joy. Harry smiled and started to make his way up to her. "Don't tell me a beautiful girl such as you is alone tonight," he asked her with a hint of a smirk on his face when he finally got close enough to Nikki.

Spoiler:

^ His suit
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Nikki looked up and her face lit up with joy and happiness immediately. She was now really glad she came to the dance afterall. Nikki bit her lip and blushed. Oh, Harry, thank you! Nikki smiled at him. And wow, may I say, you look handsome tonight. Nikki complimented Harry. And you're right, sadly yes, I was alone tonight, but not anymore because you're here! Nikki smiled and told him and gulped after she realized she said that aloud and blushed bright red.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Harry smiled at her as he noticed her face immediately filled with joy and happiness as she saw him. He never been to a lot of dances, they were fun but he knew now that tonight was going to be a perfect night. The picture was already drawn in his head; him and Nikki dancing together, everything was in place. "Why, thank you. You look gorgeous tonight, absolutely beautiful." Harry commented her back. "Yeah, not anymore," chuckled Harry. "I won't allow it!" he told her, smiling and blushed when she said she won't be alone anymore because he was here.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Thank you, even though people have complimented on how I look tonight, I feel like you are the first and only one compliment. Nikki told him with a smile. It's ironic, isn't it? Nikki asked curiously. I saved you from loneliness at Madam Pudifoot's the other day and now you're saving me from loneliness at the dance. Nikki told him. We're both...lonely savers or something. Nikki chuckled, feeling embarrased because it sounded lame to her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Harry laughed, softly as she told him that it felt like his compliment was the first and only one compliment. "Well, then. I'm glad to be your first and only one compliment," he rose an eyebrows at her and smiled. "Your my first one to compliment on how I look tonight," told Harry, chuckling at her. He then felt confused when she ask 'it's ironic, isn't it' he didn't seem to get what she was saying. He soon laughed when he understood what she was trying to say even though her title for both of them were quite lame... Well he wouldn't say it was lame but amusing. "I guess we are," smirked Harry. He sounded amused. "Wow, that is ironic," said Harry in a cheery and happy tone.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top