The Ministerial Ball - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Harry Thornburg Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 am

Harry chuckled and tilted his head side way and back, smiling warmly at her. "Only when I'm around you," he told her, his breath smelt of vanilla and honey. He smiled and looked into her beautiful, chocolate brown eyes. 'You can try but I won't ever be warm' she said; Harry rose one delicate eyebrows at her getting confused about what she said there was no possible way somebody would not ever be warm. "What do you mean?" Harry asked her. "I'm a vampire,"she quickly said and looked away'. He froze for the moment and stared at her blankly, everything around him disspeared.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:50 am

Nikki bit her lip, and blushed yet again. Oh, so I'm the only exception? Nikki asked with a smile. Nikki watched him as became confused. Nikki looked at him again and sighed. I'm sorry. Nikki apologized to Harry. I'm a vampire, I was turned when I was 14, I am 15 now. Nikki told Harry. Nikki was worried as he hadn't said anything but stare at her blankly. Oh please, say or do something, anything! Nikki told Harry, sadly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Gabrielle Delacour wrote:Gabrielle felt as Richard lead the dance then how he pulled her even closer to him.Her mind was working 3 miles an hour while she saw his face in front of hers. In one moment she thought they would kiss, but before she did that she stopped dancing making a safe distance between the two of them realizing her face just became red. "I think i'll go get another drink it's getting hot in here..." she said after she put her mind together again and went over to the fountain pouring more champagne in her glass taking a sip.

Richard realized he was being too obvious though there was something about this night to make him feel like everything was possible.Did he get drunk from two glasses of firewhiskey? He took another one after he followed Gabrielle off the dance floor and drank it to the bottom realizing that it was now or never. "Gabrielle we need to talk in private..Come on let's go outisde.." he said as he basiclly dragged her along though she didn't oppose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:24 am

Nikki Granger wrote:Nikki bit her lip, and blushed yet again. Oh, so I'm the only exception? Nikki asked with a smile. Nikki watched him as became confused. Nikki looked at him again and sighed. I'm sorry. Nikki apologized to Harry. I'm a vampire, I was turned when I was 14, I am 15 now. Nikki told Harry. Nikki was worried as he hadn't said anything but stare at her blankly. Oh please, say or do something, anything! Nikki told Harry, sadly.

"I guess you could put it that way," smirked Harry when she asked if she was the only exception. He listened closely as she told him that she was turned into a vampire when she was fourteen, apologizing as she noticed his confused and shocked expression on his face. "That means you drink blood right?" he finally spoke when she told him to say or do som,ething though he knew the answer was rather obvious; Vampires were known to suck people of their blood.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:29 am

Nikki looked at him and bit her lips. She smiled when he said he could put it that way, that she was the only exception. She looked at his eyes, in a sad way. Yes, I..I do drink blood. Nikki admitted. Nikki felt like crying, that he might be afraid of her, and she wouldn't blame him, even she'd run away from herself. I..I promise, I don't drink live people's blood, only dead people's, and it's supplied by the school and ministry. Nikki reassured Harry. Although, a bit of that was a lie, there has been times when, out of the blue, a bad vampire Nikki has taken over and bitten muggle people and sucked out their blood, but she'd rather not tell him that, it wasn't..a thing he needed to know of her past.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:04 am

Harry wasn't afriad, he was just shock it was because he never encountered a vampire before. He only ever read about them once but never had any particular interest in them. Until now. Harry stood here in front of a vampire, his hands still holding onto her sides and her hands still dancing to the rhythm of the song. "Well" he paused taking his time to take it in and started wincing as he noticed how she looked like she was about to cry. The one thing he hated the most. He didn't know how to react but he definetally wasn't scared of her because he knew he was particulary safe and the last two days he spent with her, she had not attacked him.. well, not yet. He took a deep breath now, he knew he was safe now that she said she would never drink people blood only dead peoples blood which was provided from the school and ministry - a promise. A smile broke onto his face, reassured as he looked into her eyes and brushed an index finger on top of her forehead and pushed her hair out of her eyes. "It alright," he told her and let out a small chuckle. "I just want to spend the night with you whether your a vampire or not," he said.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:36 am

Nikki was worried and scared and just afraid because it took him forever to respond. She was finally relieved when he said something, which was 'well'. Nikki listened to him carefully and smiled. She liked it when he touched her face and moved some hair out of her eyes, and was glad to hear that it was alright and that he'd spend the night with her, whether she was a vampire or not. Oh, Harry! Nikki smiled happily and gave him a tight hug. Nikki let go after a few moments and blushed bright red. They continued dancing and Nikki just wanted to say how much she liked Harry, but would it be too soon? I'm sorry, for not telling you earlier.. Nikki said to Harry, sincerely.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:53 am

Harry smiled and chuckled, hugging her back as she hugged him. He liked it when she hugged him, it felt so comforting like a cold shower on a hot sunny day. Then, he laughed after they both started to let go of each other and noticed her blushing bright red. He continued to dance with her and smiled at her as he stroked her cheek lightly with his warm finger, her skin felt cool against his. Creepy, he thought and grinned to himself. "Don't be sorry," he told her after he heard her say sorry for not telling him earlier. "I love Vampires, maybe thats why i'm attracted to you," he smirked and chuckled. Harry paused for the moment and stared into her eyes, thinking wheather this was the right time to ask her out, he really liked her. He liked everything about her, her beautiful face, her eyes as blue as the ocean making him feel like he was lost at sea and how sweet and kind she was - basically everything.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:32 am

Nikki nodded when he said not to be sorry. Nikki then frowned and chuckled when he said he loved vampires and thinks that is why he is attracted to her. Oh, I hope that's not the only reason you like me! Nikki told Harry. Nikki smiled and continued dancing with him. So, um, do you have any siblings? Nikki asked curiously. I've got a sister, Sophia, but she's been adopted by Matt Lestrange, the new Minister of magic, the reason why we're here.. Nikki told Harry.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:57 am

Harry laughed, quietly when he heard her say that she hoped that her being a vampire was not the only reason he liked her. "No, of course not," he told her. "There are other reason why I Like you," he said to her, captalizing his second word. To his dismay as they both continue to dance slowly he heard Nikki ask him a question. "I have one brother and sister, but they are really annoying," he said. "But I love them," he laughed and smiled, warmly at her. Harry then frowned slightly and rose an eyebrows at her when she said her sister was adopted by Matt Lestrange. "Don't you two have parents?" he asked, it was quite unsual for someone to be adopted if they had parents.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top