The Ministerial Ball - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:13 am

Khaat went over to the bar, seeing Vincent there. She ordered herself a glass of wine. She decided she would sip at it so it did not risk Abbey. She hadn't seen Vincent for awhile, and she always enjoyed talking with him, despite their differences. "Well, Vincent, I havent' seen you for awhile. I've actually missed our talks. I'm sure your job keeps you quite busy. So, how are you? You're looking exceptionally handsome tonight, I must say."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:50 pm

jessica looked at belle with a deep sigh "restless" she said softly" I just don't feel right "she looked around at all the people now in the dance hall , every one dancing or drinking or laughing all ecept her because of her size "Im sorry belle i just feel very uncomfortable today, started an hour ago" she said her hand moving to her back as the pain from her back came again "I wish this pain would go away " she said softly and sighed "can't dance because of my size my feet are swollen and my back aches, you asked" she said "apart from all that i'm fine" she managed to smile.

Belle nodded as she listened to Jess, she knew a few things about birthing and the sounds of this worried her some. "When is the due date again Jess?" She asked.

She gave Jack a soft smile as he joined them and couldn't help but feel the love between the two. And of course that thought brought her back to her lost husband. Where in the world was he? She wondered.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Jess sished "not for a while" she said leaning back on jack as she felt it again , her hand now rubbing her tight tummy as did jacks "I wish this annoucment was over so i could go home and rest" she said her arm moving to around jack who already had his around her expanding waistline "I wish this was over , I wish i was home ..." shepaused realising she was becoming too worked up and sighed "sorry" she said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Matt Lestrange wrote:Matt chuckled softly and looked down at her. Everything seemed perfect, he couldn't think of anything else that could make this night better. He smiled once again and continued dancing with her. "Mari, lets not taint tonight with bad thoughts and feelings. It's perfect, and just wonderful...like you." he said sounding incredibly corny!

Mariana stood close to Matt dancing with him forgetting about her arm.Her arm started to hurt a little or more likely her shoulder where few days ago she had a stabbed dagger inside.Khaat had warned her not to move her arm too much though Mariana wasn't excatly a person that liked taking advises.And more importantly she took off the bandage that was inpeeding her arm to move which wasn't excatly a bright idea.She tried to ignore it though she realized she was only going to get worse again if she didn't. "Sorry Matt can we take a break. My arm hurts a bit..." she muttered loud enough so only he could hear her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Matt nodded to her and let go of her arm. "Alright, you want something to drink? Eat?" he asked her smiling warmly. "I'm kinda thirsty myself..." he added still smiling. "I think the table has to have some kind of appetizer..." he also said looking at the table. "But if you need a rest, I suppose we can just sit down and talk.." he continued to speak. He looked around at the other people dancing, they all where busy and didn't noticed him and Mari. Well like before, to them it was two friends dancing. He chuckled to himself, looked down at the ground and moved his zebra shoes slightly. He then looked up at Mari, he smiled at her again.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Mariana put the bandage back on slowly realzing her arm needed a rest. "Let's just sit and talk." she said knowing that secrets could get a bit irritating though she had no choice anyway. She took his hand with the other arm that was still intouched. "Is this going to end soon? I really don't have a wish to toast to Wilson.." she asked looking around though not seing Wilson anywhere in her sight.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:35 pm

Matt nodded and took her hand, he led her to the fountain and sat her down and took a seat next to her. "Here we go..." he said as he sat down next to her. As the scent of champagne floated into his nostrils he moved a little closer to Mari. She smelled as wonderful as she always did, and he gave her a very warm smile. "Yes, I'd hate to have to say 'Congratulations!' to Wilson!" he said chuckling.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:11 am

Christabelle entered the ball. She wasn't there just because it was a ball. She was there since she had basically been named Germany's Mistress of Magic. The youngest one ever named. She had learned that she would train the second she graduated for the postition hopefully taking full reign of it by the end of that year. She walked down the steps wearing a black and blue dress, with the bottom of the dress blue with black net overlay and the top of it was black with blue design. Oddly enough it fit her. Her hair was pinned a top of her head, a mass of mermaid tendrils framing her face. Her make up was fairly light and a black choker was placed around her neck, along with black gloves that came up to her elbows. She looked like a very elegant gothic style which oddly enough seemed to suit her.

Christy's dress
Spoiler:
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:52 am

Jessica Dark Heart wrote:Jess sished "not for a while" she said leaning back on jack as she felt it again , her hand now rubbing her tight tummy as did jacks "I wish this annoucment was over so i could go home and rest" she said her arm moving to around jack who already had his around her expanding waistline "I wish this was over , I wish i was home ..." shepaused realising she was becoming too worked up and sighed "sorry" she said

"It is quite all right, I wouldn't want to be sitting around here if I was uncomfertable either. If there is anything I can do to help you Jess, please let me know." Belle said. "Your health and that of the babies is really all that matters. Would you like me to find out if the announcement will be soon?" She asked.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:59 am

Oded walked into the ball wearing a black and white pin striped suit. He saw Christy and smiled widely, he walked up behind her placing his hand on her lower back. "Hello beautiful. You look amazing tonight but when don't you look amazing." He said looking at her in the eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top