The Ministerial Ball - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:13 am

Frank had excellent timing, almost as soon as he had gotten to the ball they had announced the Minister. He had been listening to the man who was apparently called "Jess" with keen interest. When he said "Matt Lestrange" he looked at a man who had just spit champagne on some poor lady and started up towards Jess. He looked like a decent man, pale though, probably a vampire. Although he had no idea about anything with this man, he clapped along with everyone else. He took in the whole scenery, people cheering. The "Matt" man getting hugged by what seemed to be his daughter. He noticed the girl he had been dancing with leave, he shrugged and continued to look at the man. "Um, anyone know who this guy is?" he asked the group he was standing in front of.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:02 am

Christabelle Whittle wrote:Christabelle sat down on the bench out on the balcony and took several deep breaths and slowly started to feel like herself. "I'm sorry." she said looking at Oded sadly, "i have no clue why I just acted like that."

"It's ok sweetheart." Oded said rubbing her beck softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:04 am

"I'm not helping my situation any am I?" she asked looking at him curiously. She knew if her cousin had saw what had happened she really would be digging herself a deeper hole. "Would you like to go back in and dance Oded?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:09 am

"No your not helping your situation. Yes let's go back in and dance." Oded said getting up and holding out his hand to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:13 am

She took his hand and waited for him to lead the way back inside. She had gotten enough fresh air that she could now think straight again. She was glad for that and now she could dance with her future husband who didn't seem to mind dancing. "I'm so glad you don't think this is silly."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:21 am

Oded lead the way back inside and said, "why would i think it's silly?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:22 am

Sophia looked at her farther and smiled. "Nah I wouldn't say that, I saved you save me more then I saved you daddy as for helping you helped me more."said Sophia softly. "Although it maybe a surprise, but they are in there right mind picking you daddy!"said Sophia softly. "Now I can go around bragging my daddy is minster at school! Sophia Sophia of course just kidding. "So ready to take your place as new minister daddy?'Sophia asked him softly giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia was happy for her farther for this really seemed to make him happy which was good for him, he needed more happiness in his life.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:23 am

"Because I've never dated many people who actually liked to dance." she replied looking at him as they reached the dance floor. She looked over and saw her cousin dancing and showing off dancing while hovering. "You know how my parents made me and Godric take ballroom dancing when we were little. He's really the only dance partner I've had."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:36 am

"I like to dance, well i have taken ballroom dancing as well. I'll show you how well i dance." Oded said leading her onto the dance floor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:39 am

"Thats right. You used to have to leave our house on certain days to go take lessons." she said laughing, "I remember you hated it when I was little." she said as they began to dance. She was graceful in all her moves as usual.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top