The Ministerial Ball - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:41 am

"Yes i did hate it but i learned it was good to learn." Oded said as he danced with suprizing grace.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:47 am

Christy wasn't surprised that he twirled her around easily. "Well I can see they paid off for you cause I don't exactly remember you being the most graceful person in the world." she replied softly. She had always been graceful in everything that she did to the point she wondered if she wasn't truly just half veela.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:48 am

Belle had followed all back to the bathroom and once Robert had gone with Jess she had turned to Andy and Jack and with a nodded had followed the others to the hospital hoping that both mom and babies would be all right.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:55 am

"Well now i am thanks to those dancing lessons." Oded said smiling looking at her in the eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:57 am

She laughed a bit as she twirled around again. "I still see you tripping over something before the end of the night." she admitted looking back into his eyes. Her eyes looked like the warm sky during spring and it drew you in before you knew it. She wouldn't be trying to pull him in but sometimes she couldn't control her charm.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:05 am

Oded looked at her in the eyes and smiled softly, "Yes but it's because i get to see you every night."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:06 am

"So what will you be tripping over tonight?" she asked curiously, "The nightstand perhaps or something here?" she asked and couldn't help but laugh a bit.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:08 am

(does anyone know I'm at the dance..???)

Nikki could only roll her eyes. She sighed and stood up. She quickly went over to the punch table, poured herself some punch and drank it quickly. She then put the cup on the table and walked over to Matt. Congratulations Matt, on being the new minister of magic... Nikki said to Matt, with no emotion. You, um, deserve it. Nikki added. Nikki then turned around and made her way back to where she was sitting and took her seat and sat down again and only tapped her foot to the beat of the music.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:18 am

Khaat returned to the ball a bit later, looking for Jess, wanting to tell him that the twins had arrived safely finally. She didn't see Rob at the moment, but that didn't mean anything. The room was crowded. It was easy to lose someone in here. "Has anyone seen Jess?" Khaat asked a couple people.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:49 am

((Hey, gotta be a bit adminy Razz
O'ded, can you please post longer posts, and if you and christy wanna have another page long discussion, if possible please make a seperate thread for it? Sorry to be a pain, but it disrupts everyone else's replying. That's all))

Jess grinned and slapped Matt on the back. "You can drop the act," he whispered in his ear, still smiling as confetti rained down in the room. "And get up there and make a speech," he added with a grin, before turning and walking off the podium. "I'm here Khaat," he shouted out, walking over to her and giving her a hug. "Surprised?" he asked her, knowing she wouldn't be
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top