The Ministerial Ball - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:26 pm

jesica now clung to the stall walls as she felt her tummy tighten once again this time with a down ward force "wheres Khaat?" she asked right before she cried out in pain, she saw jack as he moved beside her helping her to stand " I...I can't... It hurts" she said biting her lip as she grabbed his hand gripping it .

Jack looked at belle now worried "she can't have them here, but shes in too much pain to move." he said wincing as she gripped his hand tight , knowing if it got any worse he may end up in a cast.

Jesica panted as she fet the urge to push wash over her "I won't have them in a bathroom, one in a hut was bad enouph" she forced herself to her feet but her legs buckled under her
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:33 pm

(OOC: You can yell at me for this later Andy.)

Belle turned to the bathroom door, that was slightly bent on the hinges and looked at Andrian standing there as she went and grabbed him. "Help Jack in any way you can. I am going to go get Khaat, we have to get her out of here."

She pushed him towards the two and watched for just a second as he knelt and asked Jack what to do and then she turned and began going through the crowd again. "Khaat!" She called, "Can anyone tell me where Khaat is at?" She asked those around her.

Her heart was beating hard against her chest, she was worried for her friend and for the babies. It was far too early. Finally she spotted Khaat and ran up to her. "Khaat, we need your help right away. Jessica is in the bathroom and her water just broke. She can't stand because the pain is too much, but we have to get her out of here." She told the woman that she had only met a few times.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Matt still sitting next to Mari, smiled at her. Then Jess began to speak, he looked at him almost bored. He didn't really want to pay attention when Wilson was named Minister. So as he took a sip of his champagne, he looked at Jess still. But when Jess finished, right when his name was called he had taken a sip of champagne. He felt sorry for the person standing in front of him, for he had just spit out the remaining champagne in shock. He stared at Jess, a dumbfounded look on his face. "Me?" he said to himself. As quickly as his dumbfounded look appeared on his face...a smile appeared on his face. "Yes, Mari I did here that..." he said getting up and put his glass down. He quickly stole a kiss from her and began towards Jess. "Me?" he asked him. "Really? Me?" he still asked. As everyone applauded he grinned at Jess, for alot of bad things that had happened to him in the past...things were getting better. When he reached Jess, he stood there and put out his hand. "Thanks Jess..." he said. He swore he had a small tear in his eye.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:39 pm

Mariana looked as Matt walked away with a sigh.She was happy for him she really was though she felt like she wasn't on the right place anymore. She drank her glass of champagne to the bottom and stood up putting her cloak on. Better late then never... she thought for herself as she grabbed her wand getting out of the hall before Matt even had time to turn around and see she was actually not there anymore.As soon as she was out of sight she raised her wand and apparated back to Hogwarts knowing it was a dream that just ended like any other.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Khaat went up to Matt and Jess and hugged Matt and shook his hand. "Congratulations, Matt. And how many gnerations did it take for them to finally get the right man for the job? Its about time. You're going to make a fine minister. Really. I am so happy for you....

As she was speaking, Belle came up and interrrupted her, speaking in her ear. "Thank you, Belle," Khaat said, "I guess my work is never done, Matt. It seems I have to go deliver a pair of impatient twins before Jessica Black Heart has them in the ministry bathroom. I dont think we want to do that. I think I need to get her over to St. Mungos. But you and I do need to have lunch at Sparks to celebrate."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Matt hugged Khaat back and smiled, "Thanks Khaat!" he said smiling. "Alright, don't keep those twins waiting" he said winking. "I'll send you an owl when I'm free.." he said looking around the people closing in on him and Jess. "If I have time!" he called out to her. He turned around, looking for Mari but he couldn't see her. Just then someone got in the way of his view and he looked at Jess. "Maybe you should've kept this part...smaller!" he said grinning.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Khaat found her parents and they found Jess in the bathroom right away. Robert wasted no time. He just took hold of her and apparated her to St. Mungo's. Khaat found Jack and told him that Jessica was in labor and told him they were needed at St. Mungos right away. She mentioned to Rob briefly that she had to go to deliver Jessica's twins and then having no other choice, she left quickly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:41 pm

"Matt Lestrange? Him?" James asked more to himself as he recovered his many memories of his former teacher. They had had their altercations in the past. He attended a number of classes lead by the older man. Matt Lestrange was a character indeed. What would he do with so much power? Would he lose control? Or would he find a way to help out his many friends? Would he strangle human society? Or would he strangle the flailing Death Eater movement and smile down on them triumphantly?

Or would his administration just lead to further chaos?
James didn't care, as he pushed forward to congratulate Matt in a very professional, crisp, matter-of-factly manner. He was only here to represent his uncle after all.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:49 am

Sophia was with Johnathan enjoying her time with and having the time of her life when she heard Jess introduce who the new minister was. Sophia was hanging by the punch table and got herself some punch for she thristy. As she took a drink when Jess said that her farther was the new minister she spat out her drink shocked. "I'll be right back Johnathan!"said Sophia as she excused herself and ran up to her farther. "Oh my gosh daddy your the new minister!"said Sophia hugging him tightly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:54 am

Matt turned around to see Sophia running towards him. He braced himself for impact and as she got a hold of him he grinned. "Yes Sophia, I know I am!" he said jokingly. "It's as much as a surprise to you as to me!" he added. As she let go of him he smiled at her. "Sophia, you helped in all this..." he added. "Without you, I probably wouldn't be here. I'd probably have gotten myself killed by now!" he continued.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top