The Ministerial Ball - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Richard filled two glasses with champagne from the fountain giving one to Gabrielle. He didn't care much about the election since he hardly knew anyone in this country besides Gabrielle and Khaat. "Don't worry so much just try to enjoy the night as much as you can..." he commented excited about the fact he was holding her hand.He didn't know why since he was trying to avoid the direct contact since he came back though it felt kind of pleasant.

Last edited by Richard Morgan on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Andrian let a soft, mystical laughter escape his lips when he was told that she liked his wild rugged look more. He rolled his eyes, playfully at her. "Mmm.. I'll have to remember that next time I go to a dance with you," he smirked at her.

Then notice that she looked away from him to looked away from him for a short moment causing him to follow her gaze to see who she was looking at. He couldn't see who she was looking at until she spoke and mention 'Jack' and automatically he knew she was talking to Jessica.

Andrian took his gaze off Jessica for the moment and looked at Bell as she took his hand and spoke to him. "Alright, you stay here. I'll do that," he smiled at her. "You relax," he told her, he didn't want her to do anything tonight. He wanted her to relax. To his dismay he didn't have to go up to Jess to ask when the annoucement was on, it was on now.

"Nevermind," he told her, turning away from her as he listne to his brother speech. But then looked at Bell as she spoke and squeeze his hand. A smile broke on his face, once she finish talking. "Alright, love. I'll come with you," he smiled
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:22 pm

Jess grinned and looked around the crowd, who mostly seemed to have quietned down now. "Once again," he said, his voice back to normal now, but he was actually shouting, "Thank you, all of you, for arriving, and for making this evening a stunning success." He said with a grin. "Well, i think that a degree of honesty is to be had here, explaining the events of the past few weeks." He said, looking around at all the faces, not missing a thing. "Well as you know, the Order was rather against the Minister, and his polocies, and we had been planning an overhaul for quite some time. Yes, there was a Battle, yes there were Death Eaters involved, and yes, we did turn on the Ministry." he told them solemnly, knowing they wouldn't judge him, as Dae was heavily opposed. "When we did so, i didn't want to hurt the Aurors, and i understand why they fought us, it was their job, and we were attacking them, that's just nautral for them to fight for it." He told them.

"However, that's not what you came here to find out," he said, changing the topic rather abruptly. "After the battle we decided we would retain the previous staff, but would replace the minister, a move which has already been accepted by the heads of office. So, after much thought and consideration, without further ado.

The new Minister for Magic is!

Spoiler:

Jess told them, a grin on his face
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Jessica listened and sighed "I hope hes better than the last" she said her voice low and slightly strained as she felt the tightaning again and the pain in her back "I wish this pain would go" she said as she rubbed her belly again feeling how tight it had become. she looked up at Jack hoping he would sy they could go but he just watched Jess as he left the stage, she sighed but as the painr eturned she gently squessed Belles hand..
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Belle had been about to answer Andrian when Jess spoke. She listened to his every word and moved a little closer to Andrian's side at the mention of the battle. She had thought she had lost him then and the memory still haunted her. Then she blinked once when she heard who the new Minister was and then she smiled and laughed.

She felt Jessica squeeze her hand and nodded, "All right love, let's get you out of here and back home."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Mariana listened absorbing each word Jess said slowly. At least he gave auror their credit and didn't make them corrupted or anything else for that matter.He told the things how they happened which she considered fair and square. She closed her eyes for the moment at the mention of her cousin.Even though he might been wrong she just couldn't judge him.After all he was her own cousin no one could blame her for that.She was happy that Dae stepped back since she prefered her cousin alive even if he was running away.

Listening to what Jess was saying she got it for granted that Wilson is the new Minister and considered this an unpleasant formalitty.When suddenly Matt's name rang through the hall she needed a couple of minutes to absorb that information. Matt's the new minister.. she thought as it started to ring in her head like a broken tape.Before she even realized she was staring at Jess then at Matt thinking he might got confused.Her eyes widely opened leaving her wordless for a couple of moments. "Y-y-you...Did you hear that??." was the only thing she was hardly able to say to Matt.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Belle Fey wrote:Belle had been about to answer Andrian when Jess spoke. She listened to his every word and moved a little closer to Andrian's side at the mention of the battle. She had thought she had lost him then and the memory still haunted her. Then she blinked once when she heard who the new Minister was and then she smiled and laughed.

She felt Jessica squeeze her hand and nodded, "All right love, let's get you out of here and back home."

Jessica nodded nd with jack moved to the entrance suddnly feeling s if she needed to use the bathroom she pulled free of Jack "Belle would you come with me to the powder room " she said seeing them in a corner on the opasite said of the dance floor, slowly she walked towards it her back aching but she needed to go.

Soon she pushed open the door and stepped inside leaning on the sink she looked at belle worried as the pain returned for a forth time that night.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:54 pm

Belle nodded and excused herself from Andrian as she helped Jess to the powder room. Once inside she watched as she Jessica leaned onto the sinks and her brow furrowed in worry once more. "Jess, you don't think you could be in labor do you?" She asked as she came forward and felt the tightness there in her friend's stomach.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Jessic looked at her "I'm not due yet" she gripped the sink as another pain hit she moved to sit in a stall but even that didn't help "I just wish it would stop" she lent forward the best she could and took a deep breath in and let it out slowy , turning to look at her her face looked worried as she felt her tummy tighten again "it feels different if i am" then to her shoke she felt a whosh of water and her dress became soaked, quicky she looked at belle "OW god!!" she said as now the pain incresed
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Belle saw the water and knew instantly what it meant, her fears increased. "Hold on Jess, I am going to go get Jack and Andy, I will be right back!."

She fled from the bathroom and ran through everyone, knowing that she ended up pushing more then a few out of her way and just saying sorry as she moved. She saw Jack and Andy right where they had left them and grabbed Jack's arm.

"Jack it's Jess, she's gone into labor and her water just broke." She turned and started back the way she had come, this time people moved. "We have to get her out of her quickly!" She called over her shoulder as she rushed back to Jess and didn't care much for the door as she kicked it opend.

"Jess we are here!" She said she rushed to the stall where Jessica was.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top