The Ministerial Ball - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:13 pm

OOC: Sorry I haven't been able to get on, can anyone I was rping with before update me on what's happening?
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Andrian J. Potter wrote:Andrian felt a huge grin stretching across his face, big enough that it would've teared his face a part. He laughed, softly and bent down low enough so that he could hug her; it felt good to touch her again especially after everything he had been through. The battle, saving damsle in distress and work especially his best friend being in a coma. He didn't care, he was with her now and it all that mattered.

"What kind of husband would I be to let my wife go to a dance alone," said Andrian, smiling at her as he push a strand of her hair around the lock of her ears, kissing her back with passion and happiness then smiled back at her, noticing her cute, dazzling smile on her face. "Thank you," Andrian smirked. "You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress but then your always gorgeous," he commented, teasing her a bit.

Andrian raised one delicate eyebrows at her as she ask what took him so long. "I ordered something special for us tonight, beside I had to spend an hour trying to do my hair up," he told her, showing his neatly, groomed but slicked-off hair style.

Jess looked across at bele and nodded "please I don't feel right at all , I would prefer to be back home with the way i am feeling " she said with a sigh as she felt Jacks arm pull her closer "maybe we could just sneek away" she looked up at him and sighed again when she saw him shake his head "sorry hun i have to stay for at lest the announcment , it affects us both" he said softly as he gently kissed her forhead.

Jesica sat down again on a chair she closed her eyes as the pain came once more, this time staying a itttle longer,she once more looked at Belle with worried eyes " could you please, i feel if i don't rest soon i'll never rest" she coud feel something wasn't right he tummy tightened and stayed that way much longer than she ahd felt before.

Belle looked at his hair, "It looks nice but I like your wild rugged look more love." She heard Jess and turned back to her taking Andrian with her. She saw how tighten again and her worry increased, she knelt down and felt the hardness then looked up at Jessica.

"We will go ask right now, and I will personally take you home since Jack has to stay." She then rose and grabbed Andrian's hand. "Come along love, time to ask that brother of ours when this announcement is so I can get Jess home and in bed where she belongs."

She smiled at Jess. "Be back shortly love, just stay here and relax."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Jess grinned and looked around the crowd, spotting the various faces and smirking. Great, Vincent was here. Oh well, he'd manage, he wouldn't eqven have to go near Vincent, in theory, so all should be fine, as long as he behaved himself. However, why would he cause trouble?
((Read from here for plot related))
Anyway, enough was enough, he'd let them all stew, he'd kept them waiting, and the time had come for him to make his announcement. He stood up and wandered over to the podium, performing the same spell to magnify his voice and pausing for a second. "Ladies and Gentlemen!" He said... well, shouted, "May i please have your attention, as the time has come to make a certain announcement," he told them, waiting for quiet
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Mariana turned her attention towards Jess and towards annoucement he was about to make hoping that won't last too long. Cheering for Wilson wasn't excatly her final objective in life though she had to stay here and watch it even in despite she would have prefered to kill him or hurt him badly.After that she could just leave this ball which didn't give her any joy besides being with Matt at all.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Belle stopped and turned back around to return to Jess's side, dragging her husband with her. She placed a gentle hand on Jess's shoulder and smiled down at her. "Here we go love, we can get you out of here. I can brew a tea for you when we get you home that is safe for all of you and will help with the pain in your back if you like?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:11 pm

jessica looked up at the stage holding on to Jack as she knew soon she could go home and relax a little but the tightening in her belly didn't subside, "thank you Belle that would be nice" she said as she stood quiet waiting for him to speack again Jack moved his arm around her to hold her feling how she shifted uncomfortable in it , he looked down at er but she just smiled up at him not wanting to spoil the night for him.Yet unable to shake the feeling of unrest and uneasyness inside her as he belly tightened again this time pain came from her back and she looked at Belle worried now herself ..
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Vincent looked up as he heard someone say his name. He didn't exactly like it when people randomly came up to him and started chatting, but he didn't mind Khaat most of the time. "Thank you Mrs.Dent," he replied, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. He put emphasis on her name, clearly not approbing. "I've been OK, busy.. obviously," he answered. With the order being so troublesome in the ministry and with Hogwarts work as well, Vincent hardly had enough time to sleep nowadays. "Oh, but enough chitchat, seems like Mr.Potter is ready to give the announcement then.." This was what Vincent was here for after all, so he paid close attention.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Gabrielle turned her attention from Richard to the stage aswell wondering if she had any role in this besides standing.hearing and meeting the new Minister.She assumed it would be Wilson and wasn't particulary pleased about it since he already had her old teaching post at Hogwarts.
"Just get it over with so i can leave..." she muttered though loud enough so only Richard who was right next to her could hear what she was saying. Hope i don't have anything else to do here.. she thought for herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Belle took her free hand and gave it a reasuring squeeze. "Then just as soon as this is over." She whispered. With her other hand she grabbed Andrian's and leaned over and whispered to him. "We are going with the Dark Heart's after this love, I need to help Jess but if you wish to stay I won't mind. You are all mine tonight." She said with a wink.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:19 pm

A voice met Jen’s ears and she turned to see Jess waiting for a quiet. A small smile teased her lips and she glanced over to Elijah who had lifted Fauve up so the little girl could see over the heads of the people. Jen knew how the little girl felt, if it wasn’t for the heels then she would have probably been in the same position except she wouldn’t have let Eli lift her up. Jen caught the eye of one of the staff that was walking around with trays of champagne flutes and she took two, handing one to her brother and keeping one for herself. Eli looked a little insulted and Jen raised an eyebrow at him in question, her eyes flicking to the redhead beside him who looked quite uncomfortable with the whole event. “This better be good.” She whispered to Robert Lupin. “I’m sick of these heels already.”
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top