The Ministerial Ball - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:51 am

Sophia's blue eyes looked across the room as she looked where Samantha was looking at not to long ago. "Just stay away from him and stay with me or daddy, you'll be fine. "said Sophia softly to Samantha. "Make no eye contact with him at all Sammy, besides your here to have fun don't worry about him!" said Sophia softly. "But if he does anything to you in any way of form, attack him!" said Sophia advising her. "Come on Sammy, lets go take a seat and let you relax and cool down."said Sophia linking arms with Samantha.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:54 am

Sammy shook her head agreeing with Sophia. She linked arms with Sophia and walked off with her to a table. Sammy then thought about what would happen if he did attack here, which would never happen. She shivered from the thought. She sat down and put her head down, breathing deeply to calm down. "Thanks Sophia, your the best." Sammy told her in between deep breaths.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:01 am

"No problem Sammy I'm here for you, your my best friend if you fall we fall together!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia's blue eyes looked around the hall and sighed when she didn't see Johnathan anywhere around. "I don't think he will come."said Sophia softly to herself and sighing as her eyes turned gold with sadness. "Oh well, I'm here with my best friend and that's fun enough for me!"said Sophia smiling as her eyes went back to blue. "Hey Sammy, when your done relaxing and stuff are you up to hitting the floor and getting our groove on?"Sophia asked her smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:04 am

Sammy was finally calm, she looked up at sophia. "Who's not coming?" Sammy asked her looking out at the people, then back to sophia. "Sure but you lead I could never really dance." Sammy told her looking forward to some dancing, and have fun for a change.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 am

Abbey looked over as Samantha arrived. "Hey Sam!" she said, giving her a small wave. Abbey was so glad so many people had shown up that she knew; this was going to be a great party.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:14 am

Sammy lifted her head when she heard someone call her name. She feared the worst, but relaxed again when she saw that it was only Abby. "Hey Abby." Sammy said looking back at Sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:44 am

Mariana Diggory wrote:Mariana took Matt's hand with her healthy hand and let her be lead by him. "Okay sure.." she said not sure what did fountain had to do with a drink untill she saw champagne instead of water. "And i thought i saw everything.." she thought for herself as she just did what Matt told her and dipped her glass in the fountain and raising it not sure if she was supposed to toast for something. She looked as Matt turned his eyes on other side like he was trying to avoid a direct eye contact.Maybe one of them was doing a reasonable thing.

Matt looked at her a very large smile broke his face. "Care to dance Mari?" he asked her grinning. He took her hand and led to on to the dance floor. He then began to lead, "Deja Vu hey?" he asked grinning at her. "Seems like it was only yesterday I sitting on this floor next to you, healing your cuts..." he sighed. "Seemed like only a week ago we were dancing on this floor on Valentines day too..."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:14 am

Zack noticed that on the other side of the room Sophia and some other girl were looking there way. Zacks abilitie to lip read atleast told him that they were talking about Godric. Zack leaned over and said quietly "Who is the blond girl next to Sophia?" he asked "They were talking about you."
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:44 am

Godric shot a look over there and grimced. That's Sammy. She and I don't have the best past. He tried to change the subect. He really didn't want Zack to find out exactly what there past was. That would be detramental to what he was trying to do with his life.

Although I hope to get the chance to reapir at least some of the damage done between us. But that's neither here not there. What matters right now, is the fact that you look stunning. Godric gave the boy a true Veela smile. He hoped to take his mind off Sammy and Soph. He knew he had messed up any chance of Soph truly trusting him again.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:50 am

Ne'Os (ha wrong character) Zack (i mean) let the subject go he would have to ask him later. He smiled back at Godric when he complimented him and received the veela smile "thank you by the way the suit is perfect" he said.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top