The Ministerial Ball - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:13 am

"Why, Jess Potter! I do believe you tried to slide one by me. Abbey is just fine. But it looks like your wound is still giving you trouble. It hurts like the devil and you have been keeping secrets from me. If you still have trouble in another 24 hours, I will expect you back in front of me. You understand that?" She glared at him, half teasing, but the other half was all business. She cared about Jess, and he had had a serious wound. She wanted him well. No complications. He was her friend, and she was going to be sure nothing happened to him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:24 am

Jessica held onto Jacks arm as she walked into the ball room she had been feeling rather better today and since Jack was back also feeling better he hAd decided they both would go out for the night. Jessica stood looking around Her white dress and flat shose making her look smaller than she was , jack wore a dark suit and shoes his arm wrapped around her tight as they moved into the room together.

Jessica looked around feeling a bit out of her depth being how large she was, she looked for a place to sit down for a moment not really paying much atenshion to who was in the room "jack could I sit down" she asked looking up at him from where she stood, she sighed seeing him shake his head and smile, when he said he wanted to show her off , her and their children she could not help but smile at him "ok but then we sit down, I have had terrible back ache for the last hour, but i'll live" she said with a soft smile as she kissed his cheek.

(( jack and jessica ball clothes
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:36 am

Jack walked Jessica into teh room feing like the proudest man in the room , his wife and children were doing great and so was he , his little problem was over and he was back in top form he loked down at her letting his hand run over her bump now covered by the soft fabric of her dress. He eard her say she wanted to sit down and chuckled .

"not til i show you and our children off " he grinned "your looking radiant tonight, I think this is the first time you and I have been out for along time, enjoy it" he said to her moving to pull he cflose to him as he too looked around the room, on hearing her speak again he becames slightly worried , she ahd cleaned the hosue from top to bottom , normaly he wouldn't have worried but she had done it twice, but the nursary was done all repairs done and she was in perfect health and to him that was all that mattered "ok jessica once around the ball roooom then you can sit down ok" he said feeling her kiss he grinned .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:41 am

Jess chuckled awkwardly and looked around. "Sure," he said, just hoping to stop all this gloomy talk. "It's really not that bad. "I'm glad to hear that though," he told Khaat honestly. He then waved her goodbye and walked over to the fountain, scooping up another cup of champagne and looking around to see who was there.

He spotted Jess and Jack walk in and walked up to them. "Jess!" He said, walking over and hugging her. "Good to see you," he said enthusiastically. "And you too Jack," he said, sticking his hand out to shake. "Whever've you all been?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:00 am

Steven walked in this ws the first time he had been let way from the farm , Robert had said it would be ok for him as they would be there ,he was stil on medical leave there farm had not looked batetr he had worked hard to work out his pent up greif. he slipped off his light brown jacket to reveial the suit underneath and slung it over a nearby chair as he headed for a fountain of champagne, he would have prefered fire whiskey but he guessed it was laid on for the guess's. Taking a glass he stood with one hand in his pocket looking at so many unfamiler faces.

Drinking his drink he saw jessica and jack both talking to some one and Khaat with rob but though best to stay away from him for now.

Stevens suit

Last edited by Steven Walker on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:06 am

Jack saw jess potter wak over to him and took his hand "long story jess ,long story" was all he said "but its fixed now and I'm back" he said smiling "so whats been hapening while i have been incogneto?" he asked "apart from the obiouse" he felt jessica lean on him, spoting a closeby chair he lead her over "sit here for a bit while i talk to jess, Im only over there" he pointed back to whre jess stood smiling as she nodded.

He moved back to jess but he kept an eye on her from where he stood."whats this about a new minister, what was wrong with the old one, did we wear him out?" he said half joking.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:18 am

Richard was one of the rare fighters that came uninjured to the ball that was going to announce the new minister.He didn't care if it was the devil in person as long as they left Gabrielle alone. Some people were too hard to understand. He was wearing his formal outfit though he didn't put much effort into preparing himself for this occasion.If he wanted to avoid spending even more time with Gabrielle this wasn't excatly a way though he didn't care. He held Gabrielle's uninjured hand and walked into the hall where ball was held.

Outfit:
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:27 am

Gabrielle was holding Richard's right arm with her left hand which was still intouched by some miracle.Other one still had a bandage over it though it was able to move. She couldn't believe she was here celebrating her own defeat though at least her aurors were alive which was important.Letting them all die for a stupid victory was not her style. She was wearing dark blue sparkling dress. "I can't believe i came and especially with you..." she commented though more for herself the for anyone else.

Outfit:
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:06 am

Jess chuckled and shrugged. "To be honest, other than what you see, not much at all." he told him with a shrug. "I like the new upgrades," he said with a shrug. He then looked around and grinned. "Well, the old MInister wasn't exactly doing his job correctly, so i think we all decided on a change of leadership. The task to acheive such a thing though... very hard." he said with a sigh before looking at the stage. "Excuse me," he said quietly, slipping unnoticed through the crowd and to the podium

((Read from here, change of mood sort of thing))

Jess pointed his wand at his throat and muttered. "Sonorous." He then shook his head and tapped his wand on the podium, creating an echoing bang each time. "Good Evening," he said, his voice echoing into every crack and crevice in the hall. "We are gathered here for a very prestigeous event. Tonight the new MInister for Magic will be revealed, all in due time." He said, "I just want to wish you all the very best, and tell you to have a great night. Let's get this party started!" he shouted, as on cue the

((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtG5m7P56vk
Much louder and sharper than that distorted sound.))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:42 am

Sammy saw that Sophia and Matt and Abby where doing a lot of talking, so she found a seat next to them and rested. But as she was sitting she watched the people that entered the room. One of which made her want to scream, but she didn't. Sammy got up and quickly walked to Sophia. "Sophia, Godric's here." Sammy told her in a hushed voice, making no eye contact with Godric. Then she heard a booming voice, announcing the party to start. Sammy then looked back up at Sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top