The Ministerial Ball - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Willow smiled glad she could make her friend laugh. "So what's been up with you Abbey Ann Dawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?" Willow said, really continuing the n in Abbey's last name. It was starting to get boring here at the ball and the fact that she didn't have a date was also probably causing it too.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:16 pm

OoC:Pssst Abbs, its supposed to be a secret Razz (Mari and me I mean)

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:18 pm

OOC: Ohhh, haha, sorry! Do you want me to edit my post?

Abbey thought about all she'd done since she'd last seen Willow. "Well, just hanging out with friends, meeting new people, practicing for qudditch, and going to school." she said, laughing. Her life really had been boring lately, with nothing exciting going on at Hogwarts. "What about you?" Abbey asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:21 pm

"Not much either. Just some stuff I had to do. Hey, OMG this has been so boring lately hasn't it?" She asked Abbey. "I think we should totally do something awesome to make it...well, awesome! Something like totally cool and original, of course! Because we are just totally awesome and unique like that." She smiled.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:22 pm

OoC:Yeah sure if you don't mind Razz

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:24 pm

OOC: No problem! Razz

Abbey nodded. "Of course! Maybe we should start some dancing?" she asked. Abbey hoped that if she and Willow started dancing it wouldn't cause too much disruption; this was supposed to be a formal ball afterall.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Matt Lestrange wrote:Matt might have said something he shouldn't have. He shook is head and sighed, "Sometimes I wish we could just...forget!" he said. He moved a little closer to her and winked, "Oh dear, if Wilson's Minister I'm killing whoever chose him!" he said chuckling. "Mari, just relax okay. You look beautiful and don't worry, in time you'll forget!" he said.

Mariana thought it wasn't a good idea of her coming here,being so close to him since she had a weird feeling about it especially when he would get closer to her. "Forget what?" she asked confused looking streight into his eyes not really knowing what was she expecting to find. "I'll join you in that one because Wilson and me don;t go together..." she replied knowing that whoever chooses Wilson to be a minister must be mentally disordered and even more then her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:20 pm

"Ummm nevermind..." he said quickly. "Come on, lets get something to drink..." he said taking her hand and leading her to the fountain. "We'll gang up on him, you can take Wilson I'll take whoever chose him!" he said chuckling handing her glass. "Just dip the glass in and drink!" he said smiling at her. He met her eyes and the feeling of attraction to her again, he still wasn't sure what it was. All he knew was that it was an excellent feeling..."Its simple..." he said breaking off.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Mariana took Matt's hand with her healthy hand and let her be lead by him. "Okay sure.." she said not sure what did fountain had to do with a drink untill she saw champagne instead of water. "And i thought i saw everything.." she thought for herself as she just did what Matt told her and dipped her glass in the fountain and raising it not sure if she was supposed to toast for something. She looked as Matt turned his eyes on other side like he was trying to avoid a direct eye contact.Maybe one of them was doing a reasonable thing.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Jess shrugged non chalantly, winking at Khaat. "I'll be fine, you know me," he told her with a grin. Truth was it still hurt quite a bit, but he'd manage, no doubt about that. "And how about you?" he asked, changing the topic rather abruptly. "How's the little one coming along?" He asked, looking at her stomach. "All well and healthy i presume?" he asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top