The Ministerial Ball - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Belle walked in and allowed her wrap to be taken before scanning the room for any sign of Andrian, when she did not spot him she sighed and shook her head even as a smile played on her lips. He would show, she was sure of it. But she did spot her brother-in-law along with Sophia and Nikki.

She walked over, each movement filled with grace, you would never believe that a few of her ribs had been broke and her hip had been bruised from the battle as she walked. She smiled brightly as she stopped beside them. "Good evening everyone, you are all looking wonderful." She said.

Spoiler:
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:07 pm

James Wake wrote:"Alexa?" James asked, surprised that any other student would be at this ball. The ball was still going to drag on, but the fact that Alexa Finnigan was there as well seemed to indicate that not everything would end up as drawn-out and pitiful as it could have been. James still felt like he had to hold himself back. He regained his posture, and composed his face. "How do you do?" he asked her, offering her his hand.

Alexa bit her lip to stop herself from laughing. James always had the need to be courteous and cordial, the ball being no exception. "Um, James? In no way do I mean to be rude, but there is no need to be polite and poised around me. I'm just Alexa." She smiled just to make James more comfortable. Well, people smiling always made Alexa feel better. But not the cruel smiles. Those weren't even smiles, they were smirks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Willow Ashers wrote:"Yeah hahaha," Willow laughed at Abbey's comment before getting some punch herself. "Cheers!" She tapped her little cup against Abbey's. "Oh I'm good, thanks! I've just been busy with...stuff." She told Jess. She took a sip of her sweet punch tasting the yummy goodness on her lips. "Mmmmmmmm this is so good! Are you sure it's not spiked?" She laughed and licked her lips.

Abbey clinked her little glass againest Willow's and looked around. Lots of people were starting to arrive now. She saw Nikki and Mari come over to their little group of people. "Hey Nikki, hey Mari!" she said, smiling at them. Abbey went to take another sip of punch and realized that her glass was empty. She quickly refilled it with the sweet liquid and came back over the chatting people.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Mariana Diggory wrote:
Matt Lestrange wrote:"Hey Nikki!" Matt said to Nikki, "Not just one bowl of punch Sophia!" he said winking, then he spotted Mari wandering in. "Ummm....I have to use the little Vampires room, I'll be back!" he said and he walked over to Mari. "Hello Mari, you look ravishing tonight..." he said smiling at her.

Mariana looked as Matt got to her first with a sarcastic look. "I can't believe you are making me do this. Me & ball dresses don't go together..Just tell me i don't look too ridiculus" she replied not feeling quite like herself in this long blue ball dress.Though she had a bandage on her left shoulder she grieved more about being dressed like she was dressed then about her shoulder. Majority of her body had bandages though shoulder was the only noticable one. "And thanks i know you are just saying that to make me feel better..." she said as she smiled to him not even sure why herself.

"You look amazing!" he said smiling at her. "Better than ever..." he added nodding his head. He noticed the bandage, but ignored the fact she had almost died during the battle. Matt had almost died during the battle as well. "You don't look ridiculous at all! Simply, amazing!" he said grinning. Matt looked down at his own foot, "At least your not in constant pain, or have physical and emotional damage...well...possible permanent damage"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:45 pm

"Hey Mari and Nikki! You look great!" Willow complimented her friends as they walked up. She drank the rest of her punch and found herself being entertained by squishing the cup. She laughed at her dorkiness, though loving it all the same.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Abbey flipped her bangs out of her eyes and glanced over at Willow as she finished the last of her punch. Abbey noticed she was squishing the plastic cup in between her fingers. She giggled, trying to stifle it; Abbey hoped that Willow didn't think she was laughing at her. "Umm, Willow, that might be one of the strangest things I've ever seen a person do in my life."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:53 pm

"Yeah i look like i almost died...besides that i should be fine.." nodded Mariana agreeing sarcasticly. She raised an eyebrow at the part with not having any physical or mental damage. "I wish i was so sure..His voice is still ringing in my head.." she said sensing it everytime she would stay alone and there was nothing going on. "I hope you didn't call me here to see Wilson's coronation though...I might spoil the party then.." she commented because for some reason she kept thinking of Wilson as a minister.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:01 pm

"Aw, thanks, Abbey! That might have been the nicest thing you have ever said to me! HAHAHA!" She smiled and went to go refill her cup, then thought about. "Oh, right," she mumbled and threw it away, getting a new one and puring some punch into it. "La lala lala la lalala!" Willow laughed hard for some reason. It was totally random.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Matt might have said something he shouldn't have. He shook is head and sighed, "Sometimes I wish we could just...forget!" he said. He moved a little closer to her and winked, "Oh dear, if Wilson's Minister I'm killing whoever chose him!" he said chuckling. "Mari, just relax okay. You look beautiful and don't worry, in time you'll forget!" he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Abbey laughed loudly, but covered her mouth quickly, not wanting to disturb the sophisticated atmosphere. Abbey shrugged it off quickly though. Half the people in the room would be drunk by ten anyways.

Last edited by Abbey Dawn on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top