The Ministerial Ball - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:59 am

Christabelle was breathing fast and shallow and she was trying to calm down, "Air." she said looking at him "Ich brauche Luft jetzt!" she managed to get out loud enough for several people closest to the dance floor to hear her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:00 am

Oded took her towards the balcony and lead her out so that she could get some air. "Here sit here." He said leading her to a bench nearest the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:05 am

Zack Uhlry wrote:"Oh its been so long since i danced you lead ill quickly learn" he said in pure hufflepuff fashion he waited for the dance to bein. It had truley been a long time since he had danced. The last time he did it was with a beutifull blond girl. Unfortunutly what he didnt know is that she was just going out with him to make her ex boyfriend jelous.

Godric lead the waltz in perfect timing, his steps light and sure. Turning and moving with the music and bringing Zack with him in the frenzied whirlwind of motion. It was as if the two of them were the music. Slowly at first, then building into a crecendo, Godric started bringing them higher and higher, until they were a few inches above the other people's heads. His entire mind was focused on giving Zack his dream of flying.

Don't be startled, he said lightly into the other boy's ear, but look down.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:07 am

Christabelle sat down on the bench out on the balcony and took several deep breaths and slowly started to feel like herself. "I'm sorry." she said looking at Oded sadly, "i have no clue why I just acted like that."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:17 am

Zack looked down and noticed they were floating above the floor he looked back at Godric with a mix of surprise and joy in his eyes. He had been so into the dance he didnt even notice them moving up. "How are you doing this?" he asked wanteing to learn how.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:35 am

To be honest, he was quite proud and glad that the Order had finally taken control of the Ministry of Magic. They had all gone too far. Andrian walked into the Hall where the Ministerial Ball was held, he scanned the room for Bell but he couldn't see her anywhere in the crowd. He soon took a step forward and started walking through the crowd, spotting Bell with Jessica. His heart was beating against his chest rapidly, his stomach leaped with joy. A smile broke on his face, she was beautiful especially in her black dress but then she was beautiful to him everyday. Taking a deep breath, he soon made his way toward Bell.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:31 am

Matt Lestrange wrote:Matt nodded and took her hand, he led her to the fountain and sat her down and took a seat next to her. "Here we go..." he said as he sat down next to her. As the scent of champagne floated into his nostrils he moved a little closer to Mari. She smelled as wonderful as she always did, and he gave her a very warm smile. "Yes, I'd hate to have to say 'Congratulations!' to Wilson!" he said chuckling.

Mariana looked as Matt sat down next to her with a smile. "Thanks.." she said as Matt sat her down. She took a glass of champagne aswell though not sure why.She wasn't planning on toasting to Wilson anyway.Matt moved a bit closer to her. She felt a big temptation to do something inpropriate though she prefered to keep that thought for herself. "So how much more untill they announce new king Henry?" she asked looking a bit sarcastic.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:16 am

Andrian J. Potter wrote:To be honest, he was quite proud and glad that the Order had finally taken control of the Ministry of Magic. They had all gone too far. Andrian walked into the Hall where the Ministerial Ball was held, he scanned the room for Bell but he couldn't see her anywhere in the crowd. He soon took a step forward and started walking through the crowd, spotting Bell with Jessica. His heart was beating against his chest rapidly, his stomach leaped with joy. A smile broke on his face, she was beautiful especially in her black dress but then she was beautiful to him everyday. Taking a deep breath, he soon made his way toward Bell.

As Belle finished asking Jessica that question, she caught a glimpse of Andrian walking through the crowd towards her. Her heart swelled with pride and joy as it always did at the site of him, she excused herself and rose and not caring about the behavior of a proper lady, she flung herself into her husband's arms, glad that she could still do so after the battle.

"Oh love, I was beginning to wonder if I was on my own for the first time at one of these things." She stepped back and kissed him tenderly before flashing her dazzling smile at him. "You look handsome tonight." She commented.

"But tell me Andy, what kept you so long?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:20 am

Belle Fey wrote:
"It is quite all right, I wouldn't want to be sitting around here if I was uncomfertable either. If there is anything I can do to help you Jess, please let me know." Belle said. "Your health and that of the babies is really all that matters. Would you like me to find out if the announcement will be soon?" She asked.

Jess looked across at bele and nodded "please I don't feel right at all , I would prefer to be back home with the way i am feeling " she said with a sigh as she felt Jacks arm pull her closer "maybe we could just sneek away" she looked up at him and sighed again when she saw him shake his head "sorry hun i have to stay for at lest the announcment , it affects us both" he said softly as he gently kissed her forhead.

Jesica sat down again on a chair she closed her eyes as the pain came once more, this time staying a itttle longer,she once more looked at Belle with worried eyes " could you please, i feel if i don't rest soon i'll never rest" she coud feel something wasn't right he tummy tightened and stayed that way much longer than she ahd felt before.

Last edited by Jessica Dark Heart on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 am

Belle Fey wrote:
Andrian J. Potter wrote:To be honest, he was quite proud and glad that the Order had finally taken control of the Ministry of Magic. They had all gone too far. Andrian walked into the Hall where the Ministerial Ball was held, he scanned the room for Bell but he couldn't see her anywhere in the crowd. He soon took a step forward and started walking through the crowd, spotting Bell with Jessica. His heart was beating against his chest rapidly, his stomach leaped with joy. A smile broke on his face, she was beautiful especially in her black dress but then she was beautiful to him everyday. Taking a deep breath, he soon made his way toward Bell.

As Belle finished asking Jessica that question, she caught a glimpse of Andrian walking through the crowd towards her. Her heart swelled with pride and joy as it always did at the site of him, she excused herself and rose and not caring about the behavior of a proper lady, she flung herself into her husband's arms, glad that she could still do so after the battle.

"Oh love, I was beginning to wonder if I was on my own for the first time at one of these things." She stepped back and kissed him tenderly before flashing her dazzling smile at him. "You look handsome tonight." She commented.

"But tell me Andy, what kept you so long?"

Andrian felt a huge grin stretching across his face, big enough that it would've teared his face a part. He laughed, softly and bent down low enough so that he could hug her; it felt good to touch her again especially after everything he had been through. The battle, saving damsle in distress and work especially his best friend being in a coma. He didn't care, he was with her now and it all that mattered.

"What kind of husband would I be to let my wife go to a dance alone," said Andrian, smiling at her as he push a strand of her hair around the lock of her ears, kissing her back with passion and happiness then smiled back at her, noticing her cute, dazzling smile on her face. "Thank you," Andrian smirked. "You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress but then your always gorgeous," he commented, teasing her a bit.

Andrian raised one delicate eyebrows at her as she ask what took him so long. "I ordered something special for us tonight, beside I had to spend an hour trying to do my hair up," he told her, showing his neatly, groomed but slicked-off hair style.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top