The Ministerial Ball - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 pm

So, did you come tonight to see who the new minister of magic is? Nikki asked curiously. Or did you come to see me dressed up? Nikki asked, poking her tongue out playfully. Nikki then felt relieved. I'm glad you got it, because in my mind, those sentences felt mixed up and silly! Nikki told Harry. Nikki was wandering if he was going to ask her to dance, or to just talk alone outside, but whatever they did, Nikki would just be glad to be doing something with him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:07 pm

Harry rolled his eyes and struck out a playful tongue at her. "I don't have anything to do with the Ministry or had any interest in them," he smirked. He hated the ministry. "They were all bunch of fools to me. I've come to see you because I wanted to spend the night here with you," said Harry. He heard that at court the ministry of magic automatically put the prisoner into prison without listening to their stories like they've planned it all along. Harry laughed and smiled at her when she said she was glad to see he got the idea because her mind, those sentence felt mixed up and silly. "It quite alright, i love a girl with mixed up and silly sentence. I think ti funny," he told her. Then all of a sudden a slow song started playing causing him to take his gaze off her and look at the dance floor then back at her. "May I have this dance?" he asked, smiling as he held otu an outstretch hand.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:59 am

Same, I think it's stupid. Nikki agreed. Oh, really? Nikki asked, after he said he wanted to spend the night with her. I want to spend the night with you, too. Nikki smiled at Harry. Slow music began to play and he asked her if he could have this dance. Nikki bit her lip and blushed. Of course you may. Nikki responded with a smile. She stretched and placed her cold vampire hand into his and got out of the chair. She worried that he might comment on her coldness and that she'll have to tell him she's a vampire, then again, she has to, sooner or later..especially if...well, you know.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:36 am

Harry smiled at Nikki, he was glad that she agreed with him about the ministry of magic. "Really." he said when she ask if he really wanted to spend the night with her. "I don't want to spend the night with anyone else but you," he winked at her and chuckled. His heart raced against his chest again as he heard those eight words he needed hear 'I want to spend the night with you, too.'; Harry smiled, warmly at her. He felt a grin spreading across his face as she accepted his proposal to dance with him. Harry took her hand and shuddered a bit at the touch of her cold hand on his. He looked at her for the moment and down at her cold hand, wondering why she was so cold. He decided not to worry too much, he knew she'd get warm once they started dancing. Then started to look back up at her, smiling before turning around and making his way to the dance floor.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:10 am

Nikki and Harry had made their way to the dancefloor. Nikki had placed one of her hands on his shoulder and the other in his hand. Nikki felt really happy that an actual guy wanted to spend time with her, and no one else tonight, it made her feel special. Nikki began to worry she'd might stuff up the dance, and step on his toes or something. No one's told me that before, so, that's new to me and thank you. Nikki smiled and told Harry after he said I don't want to spend the night with anyone else but you. Although Nikki was worried he was going to ask why she was so cold, maybe he'll mention it first and then she'll tell him, perhaps?
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Calista walked into the Ministerial ball wearing a long black dress. She didn't really care who would be the new minister of magic. She walked around the room until she saw one empty table and sat down crossing her legs watching everyone there. Calista didn't even know why she came here if the only thing she was gonna do was sit at a table alone and watch everyone have fun here.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:59 pm

Gabrielle Delacour wrote:Gabrielle rised an eyebrow as she didn't really expect this idea though seems like Richard wasn't either expecting an answer from her.She either got crazy from one glass of champagne or she was already crazy enough without it though she accepted his little game not realizing it wasn't just a game. Enjoy now kill him later.. she thought as she placed her right hand on his shoulder and other one in his other hand starting to dance a waltz with him. "I guess i can't say no to you can i?" she asked with a sarcastic tone though she wasn't intending to. It felt rather weird when he pulled her closer.

Richard had no idea what he was doing or he did have it though he had promised to himself he wouldn't do that,but it was too late now.He lead the dance and pulled Gabrielle even closer to him not trying to control what he was doing.Not tonight at least. By the time he realized what he was doing for a couple of seconds his and Gabrielle's face were facing each other and were very close though he forgat about his concience a moment after not even trying to question himself what was Gabrielle going to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Gabrielle felt as Richard lead the dance then how he pulled her even closer to him.Her mind was working 3 miles an hour while she saw his face in front of hers. In one moment she thought they would kiss, but before she did that she stopped dancing making a safe distance between the two of them realizing her face just became red. "I think i'll go get another drink it's getting hot in here..." she said after she put her mind together again and went over to the fountain pouring more champagne in her glass taking a sip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:41 am

Nikki Granger wrote:Nikki and Harry had made their way to the dancefloor. Nikki had placed one of her hands on his shoulder and the other in his hand. Nikki felt really happy that an actual guy wanted to spend time with her, and no one else tonight, it made her feel special. Nikki began to worry she'd might stuff up the dance, and step on his toes or something. No one's told me that before, so, that's new to me and thank you. Nikki smiled and told Harry after he said I don't want to spend the night with anyone else but you. Although Nikki was worried he was going to ask why she was so cold, maybe he'll mention it first and then she'll tell him, perhaps?

Harry placed his hand on her hips while he held her cold, stony hand and started to dance slowly to the rythm of the song. He smiled at her, it felt so right to spend the night with her, and no one else. There was no one else he'd rather dance with then her. Harry laughed and smiled when she said 'No one's has told her that they wanted to spend the night with her'; he rose his eyebrows at her. "No problem," he told her. "But I think a beautiful girl like you should be getting that every single day," he grinned at her as he stared into her eyes starting to get worried when he noticed that she wasn't getting any warmer since they've started dancing. Was. Nikki sick, he thought to himself. Harry frowned, slightly and looked down at her hands then back into her eyes. "Your hands are cold," he told her in a soft voice. "Do you want me to make them warm for you?" he asked.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:16 am

Nikki blushed bright red when he said But I think a beautiful girl like you should be getting that every single day, and smiled at him. Oh, thank you, you're too kind. Nikki told Harry. Nikki then gulped and bit her lips when he had noticed she wasn't getting any warmer. Was it time to expose herself? Nikki sighed and looked down. You can try but I won't ever be warm... Nikki began. Nikki looked at him, at his eyes. I'm a vampire. Nikki quickly said and looked away.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top