new day new probelms - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new day new probelms - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new day new probelms

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new day new probelms - Page 8 Empty Re: new day new probelms

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:46 pm

jessica looked at her and smiled "its ok I should have known , something must be blocking my sight" she rubbed her belly and smiled "guess these two are doing that or it was blocked when robert bocked their powers" she looked puzled for a moment "where is he?" she asked "Varod wheres he gone" she said with out thinking then gave a sigh "ow well we'll know soon enouph" she chuckled moving a book onto its shelf "christy im fine , I didn't sleep too well thats all , guess im not use to sleeping alone" again she smiled feeling a kick she oved to christy placing ehr hand on her tummy "feel that, hes a strong one" she grinned.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Christy couldn't help but laugh, "Yeah I know what you mean." she said looking at her, "I never actually slept alone until Godric and I went to school. There were times I tried but I always ended up crawling in the bed with him. I guess its that twin complex we have even though we aren't twins in this life..This life we're just soul twins." She laughed a bit. "I don't know where he is but I'm sure I can handle it today." she continued to say her mind on the baby that she just felt kick. "I'm telling you their going to be amazing beaters one day."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:41 am

jess smiled as belle said she understood and that her twins would be amazing beaters one day "yeap looks and feels that way" she said ginning to her "twins in soul " she said repeating belles words from earlier"I guess you could say mysef and jack are like that, always knowing what te other neds before we say anything missing the other knowing sometimes what one hes done before they say anything, I just wish i knew now what was wrong with jack" she said with a deep sigh
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:44 am

"I'm sorry I'm sure he's alright." she said looking at her. She felt bad she didn't know but she had been there not too long ago with Godric. "Trust me I went three months without knowing whether or not my cousin was even alive. I'm sure he'll be back when the time is right and not a moment before."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:19 am

jessica sighed again "yeah don't think i could last three month alone i don't think i have that long , beside he ahs to come back tonight we've arange t go to the bll at the mimistry he hs to go thre announcng the new minister tonight" she said rubbing her tummy as she felt it tighten but easy of just as quick "some how i don't think even the minister would forgive him for not attending"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:10 am

"I have to go there too." she replied looking at her. She would meet Oded there after going back to Germany after work to get ready and find out what her ministry was sending her. She had been given a great honor in doing this for them, "Well I have to go for the same reason but mine has a good bit more meaning to it." she began to explain, "When I finish school Germany wants to make me their mistress of magic, which means I'll be taking after my father only accomplishing his goal years before he did!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 am

jess ndded " I rember you saying "she said runbbing her back as she walked arond the shop moving books then sitting down in her big chair "Ifeel so uncomfortable , and the baies have been uiet since yestereday too " she shrugged and continued "guess its just the stress of all thats ben going on" she said with a smile "so i might see you there thats good you ned to rellax" she said as once more she rubbed her aching back.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:25 am

She couldn't help but smile, "Yeah I know." she replied, "But its kinda hard to relax when I have a job to do." She giggled a little bit and then noticed Jessica rubbing her back, "Is it bothering you?" she asked curiously. "I could rub your back if you'd like."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:47 pm

jessica looked at her she hadn't relised she had done that "humm ow its ok its been paining me on and off all day I just hope i will be ok for the ball tonight" she said and smiled seeing christy smile "wouldn't want not to be able to dance " she grinned rubing her back once more and sighing "well so much for that right now, Like i said i get the feeling somthings with these two is going on but hope not yet"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:58 pm

"I'm sure its just worry cause they haven't been moving much." she replied as she started to go sort through more paperwork. "Did you want me to do anything specific today?" she asked curiously. She needed to take her mind off of somethings but she just didn't know where to start.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum