new day new probelms - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new day new probelms - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new day new probelms

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new day new probelms - Page 7 Empty Re: new day new probelms

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:52 pm

jessica sighed "yeah you might have to " she said "god i wish i knew before hand would have saved a whole lot of tenshion" she said her shoulders dropped a they walked she felt bad that she ahd put both people into this situation and that she could not remidy it christy was in love with another and Varod felt alone, she could not help but shake her head and curse softly ""I put them in this position, I should have known"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:48 am

"Tis not your fault," Anti told her, arms supporting her. "I hope we can get through this. Varod will be fine, trust me."
He sighed heavily, realizing he would have to keep Varod on track. Again.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:01 am

she loked at Anti and gave as small smile "I so hope so Anti for both of our sanitys and my blood presure " she said chuckling , she gave a light grown as her back gave a spasum "I am so going to need a long soak in a hot bubble bath tonight" she sighed again as she remebred Jack would not be there "I hope that stuborn husband of mine comes back soon I can't stay for ever at Khaats farm "
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:54 am

Anti forced a smile.
Staying at...Khaat's, had she said? Hm...where could that man be?
What he said, however, was "where is he, then?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:31 am

jessica loked at Anti and sighed "I don't know he went to the hospital to show Khaat a jurnal and ring his mother gave him when he never came back home" eh said she reatched up and wiped a tear from her eye she had never been apart from him except when she was taken by the dark man "I wish he'd come home though, Im scare that if i go early he won't be there, Khaat said one of her staff heard him say scotland but not where " she stopped walking as she felt a strong kick from inside her it made her feel sick for a moment and she held onto his arm.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Anti's head snapped to the right.
"Scotland?!" he asked. "Why Scotland? Does he have any history there?"
He wrapped his arms around her, noticing the tear.
"I'll help you find him."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:29 pm

jess looked up at him nd shook her head "no ,though he did tell me of a place he wanted to go to , some caves right at the top of schotland Assynt it think it was called" she said with a sigh as she reatched the floo "I guess time for me to go , thank you anti " with a burst of green flame she spoke sadly "home" she tured to him her sadness in ehr eys the last thing to disaper as she found her self back at her house
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Just going to start a new day.

NEW DAY!

Christabelle arrived at the shop a few minutes early, and hadn't realized no one was there yet. "Welll darn." she said quietly. She looked around wondering how long it would be before Jessica arrived. She really wanted to appologize for what had taken place yesterday.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Jesca walked down the alley the key held in her hand as she walked siging as she went "sorry christy woke late , jacks still not back yet" she said softly as she turned the key in the lock pushing open the door and turning the sighn "not sure if we'll get may people in today its quiet all round" eh moved to the back of the shop pausing for amoment as sh felt a sharp pain across her tummy which went after a minet.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 pm

"Oh its fine." She replied looking at her friend. "You look positively exhausted." she said looking her over, "I'm pretty sure if Varod isn't here today I can handle it myself if you wanna go back home. I also wanted to apologize for yesterday. I'm trying so hard to get a long for you but he just doesn't seem to want to. I can't say how sorry I am."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum