new day new probelms - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new day new probelms - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new day new probelms

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new day new probelms - Page 4 Empty Re: new day new probelms

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:27 am

"Yeah." she said smiling. "I have a feeling though that my cousin might not be dead either." she said looking at Jessica seriously. "I had a dream about him the other night. Guess its cause we're soul twins I can sense him but I haven't felt him anywhere in the world since he disappeared." she said smiling. "I hope he does come back if he's alive. He's my true other half."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:16 pm

jessicva placed her hand on christys "if hes out there he will return, give him time" she said feling like she was giveing ehr self the same advice as she still could not shake the feeling something wasn't right with jack like he was distant from her now futher than ever than he'd ever been.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:21 pm

"Yeah I know." she said looking at her, "Its kinda like that saying the only people a girl can trust is her father and her brother." she said laughing. "I'm the older of us but he treats me like a little sister." she laughed a bit. "We were born on the exact same day, just 2 minutes apart. Quite funny actually." she explained, "Its the first lifetime we've never been twins."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:11 am

jessica smiled to her as she talked about her family "wow really that close, hope mine are further than that, but i dought it they do things together even now" she chuckled "I have heard that saying before , I don't pay much mind to it as i have no family to speack of only Jack, andrew and Khaat" she said sh finished her camamile tea and smiled "you make good tea Christy " she picked up a book and placed it on the shelf "sorry habits hard to brake even when a master healer has told me to rest" she could nt help but chuckle.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Varod simply ignored Christy. He went to the check ins and shelved those books and went around simply doing what he was supposed to do. Christy needn't exist. In his head, he was sobbing. Currently, he had a stony look on his face.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:57 pm

jess noticed Varod and gained a sensce of sadness from him , she never sopke but just lsitened to Christy she sighed wishing she could help him he was a good freind to her. she sighed she hated seeing him like this but what could she do she ahd just been attacked nd her children bound she was still coming to trems that they wre nornal right now.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:13 pm

"Thanks." she said smiling, "I've only had years of practice." she said laughing a bit until she noticed Varod. She didn't need to see the look on his face to know what he was thinking. She had more gifts than she cared to admit. "Should I try to talk to him?" she asked looking at Jessica curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:50 pm

Varod overheard this and his resolve not to talk to her broke.
"No, you shouldn't," he said, wheeling around. "You should just leave me alone and let me do my work so I don't trash Jessica's place on accident. Savvy?"
He turned back to his shelf and put them up with obvious anger.
I hate this... he thought to himself.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:53 pm

"Geez I was just trying to be nice." she said looking at him, "You know at some point soon we are gonna have to get along for her otherwise neither of us will have a job."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Varod tried not to erupt. It was taking all his concentration.
"Yeah?" he asked, anger seething from his quiet words. "I'm not getting into this damn argument again. I DON'T have to get along with you. Hell, to work in a bookshop I don't even have to TALK to you, except now, when I ask: who's shift is it?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum