new day new probelms - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new day new probelms - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new day new probelms

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new day new probelms - Page 5 Empty Re: new day new probelms

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Christy couldn't help but roll her eyes at him. He knew that until they could manage a schedule that she would be there whenever she could. "I'm sorry Jess." she said to her before looking back at Varod, "We can obviously see you aren't the one trying and yes you do because you have to at least try to get along with your co-workers."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Jesica sighed "ok kids enouph" she said slightly angry "varod put the anger away its not a good enviroment for me at the moment , christy please we need to sort out this roster soyou to are kept apart , I don;'t need to be stressed knowing you two are here and posible fighting and at ech others throats , please " she asked with a tone she only ever used on Jack when he was being stuborn.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:20 pm

Varod sighed and rubbed his eyes, suddenly seeming much older than he should have been. Anti had been sitting quietly in a corner but now stood in between Christy and Varod in case one of them broke.
The latter immediately noticed the stress lines on Varod's forehead and sighed. If there is a god, then why do you put us all through this?! he asked inside his head angrily, ready to explode himself but eating his emotions better than Varod.
"Any time...is fine..." Varod finally grunted. "Like...said...don't care..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Jess pushed her self up from the chair pausing for a moment so she could balance then walking over to him past anti "varod thats fine , your doing a good job the books store has never looked more organised , your both doing a good job " she said she rested her hand on varod "I have know you a long time , well kinda, you saved my life and for that i am still thanking you" she smiled "if not for you in a way these would not be here and i would still be under the dark mans spell not knowing that i was dumbuldoors gran daughter, Ronbert said i need to rest these two take aot out of me nd i need to know you will be all right "
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:30 pm

"Ok. Well I can leave after my last class and get here and definately be here on the weekends." she said looking at Jessica.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Varod shook his head at Jess, all anger at Christy gone, now he was looking at her sternly.
"Get back in that chair," he told her. "You still need your rest and I don't want to risk you collapsing. Understand?"
He then realized how mean he was being and sighed.
"I'm sorry, Jess," and he put an arm around her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:09 am

Jess smied to Varod and christy "ok Christy Varod that leaves the days to you then it should be quiet , and close sundays ok , ther ethat wasn't so hard " she chuckled turning to walke back to the chair feeling his are around her she took his hand knowing he proberly could feel just how unstadie she was now on her feet "thank you Varod " she said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:39 am

Varod sighed and sank heavily into a chair next to Jess. He needed to cry, he really did.
"Do you mind...?" Varod asked Anti and the latter shook his head.
"I'll handle things here. I don't want to beat the shit out of Christy. You go home, get some rest."
Varod nodded and rushed out. When he got home he stripped to his boxers and started crying into his pillow.
Anti sighed.
"Alright Christy, me and Varod can take the day shift and you take afternoon and night, then we get Saturday and you get Sunday off, if you wanna do it that way?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:42 am

"I don't care." she said running her hand through her hair, she was really done trying to do anything anymore. "I should probably just quit after she has those babies."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:50 am

jess sighed as she head her say she would just quit after she'd had the babies "is that how you trully feel christy" she asked softly looking at her with hurt eyes she stood back up and moved to her "if that is truly how you feel then go now " she said "I did not know of the hurt between you i hoped you two could sort it out this is my shop and my busness , since the ministry cut the lessons i have no other income but this shop" she paused feeling her self become inmoshonal "I won't force you to stay but i won't make you leave ether it is your choice " she looked at anti knowing he could see how upset she was over all this.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum