new day new probelms - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new day new probelms - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new day new probelms

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new day new probelms - Page 3 Empty Re: new day new probelms

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:27 pm

"Sure thing." she said as she started to make her way into the back to make the tea. She returned with some Chamomile tea. "Here this should calm your nerves some." she said handing the warm tea to her. "Well he's keeping me busy but I'm a good girl." she said smiling. "He's so sweet." she said sitting down in a chair next to her. "He's more so surprised that I took this job but he's understanding of it." She had to laugh a bit, "I think he wants me to end up like you, but I've never known him to want kids before now either."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Jesica smiled "ah Chamomile nice choice "she said taking it from her as she cuckled " right dose the word closet mean anything " she said ginning "nice to know, and just make sure its trully what you want , you can't take them back if you grow tired of tehm" she sid blowing cross her cup feeling its calming effect not just on her but her unborn children too as the feeling of bubbles came again "come feel" she said taking christys hand on her tummy to feel it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Christy moved down to where she was on her knees, her hand on Jess's stomach, "Oh wow." she said smiling sweetly. "Oh, don't worry I know that. I have an adopted daughter remember." she reminded her. "She's the greatest. She's so easy to care for that I wish all kids were like that. Plus I'll have lots of help." Which was true. She'd have Oded, and her mother, Abbey and her other adopted sister and if Godric returned she'd have him. She was hoping her cousin would return.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 pm

jess smiled "then your prepared , how is abbey?" she asked still sipping her tea "wil you bring her here she could play with Andrew while we work, hes been so cooped up at home latly" jess gave ashiver loking back out the door she felt somthing nbow right but then it passed and she looked back at her "only a couple of months left now , i'll be glad when i can hold them rather than carry them around" she watched varod moving in the back of the shop "that boy so needs to find some one who can handel him"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 pm

"Well Abbey is my adopted sister." she said looking at her, "I don't know if she would be small enough that she and Andrew would have a lot in common but I can bring my daughter Cristina up here to play with him if you want." she continued to say as she looked back at Varod and her eyes glazed over, "I think he might have already." she said coming out of her vision with a small smile on her lips.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Jessica smiled "you caught that too?" she said looking at chrisy "I diodn't know you had a daughter, how old is she?" she asked sipping once more on the tea in the cup she held, finally finising it she placed it on a shelf next to her "jack went to the hospital today he wouldn't say why , I don't push him but i get the feeling it didn't go well
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:57 pm

"Well she isn't actually mine." she said looking at her. "She just turned three. I adopted her when her brother disappeared because he and I were engaged and he was the only family she had left. I'm sure he just didn't want you to worry." she said reassuringly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:04 pm

jessica noded when she spoke bout jack not wanting to worry her but yet she could not shack the feling somthing about him wasn't right "it takes a lot to talk in some one elses child, I am proud of you christy " she sighed feeling one baby inside her puch up a small foot apraed in her streached skin and she rubbed it gently till it disapeared back inside her. "sorry they do that a lot its i think there way of leting me know there ok" she smiled "not that I do kneed that to know"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:07 pm

"Oh wow that looks like fun." she said laughing a bit. "I'm sure they'll make great beaters when they're older." she couldn't help but joke since she was Ravenclaw's Quidditch captain. "Plus enjoy it while you can. The bigger they get the less they'll do it cause they won't have as much room." she said unsure herself of how she knew that about twins when she had never actually been pregnant before.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:07 pm

jess cuckled as Chrsty said it looked like fun "maybe for them but not for me" she said smiling "and I hope so" she said rubbing the spot where the foot had disapared from "oow don't remind me, just means harder kicks and n all the wrong places" she said "well if your looking after two children of your own maybe some time you will decide the time is right for you to have kids, too and i'll be doing this with you" she chuckled as she sighed she smiled to varod too "wonder if he'll settle down I sense his girl is nice and good for him as your man is good for you Christy"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum