new day new probelms - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new day new probelms - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new day new probelms

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new day new probelms - Page 6 Empty Re: new day new probelms

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:56 am

"I don't want to quit on you Jess." she said looking at her, "I'm trying to get a long with him, I don't have any hard feelings about it. I just don't understand why he wants to be so stubborn." she said looking at her, "I'm so sorry."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:07 am

jess turned to face her "hven't you leaned yet .."£ she looked at anti "no offence anti" she turned back to Christy " but its because there male , its in ther genes to be stuborn , look at my husband instead of teeling me what happend at the hospital he ran away, if he had come to me i would have understood , it just the way they are Christy, i am afraid i have two in my famliy and may be another on the way" she chuckled "ok i doombed myself there , boys out numbering the girls " she hoped the tenshion had lifted "anti like i said i have nothing against you personal as i don't know you that well, but i know varod , some what " she swayed slightly wherehe stood she knew she had been stood way too long turning she headed back to her chair.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:27 am

Anti shrugged and nodded.
"No offense taken," he told her."I need to talk to you, Christy, alone, NOW."
He grabbed her arm and took her to the back of the shop.
"Look, I have nothing against you at all," he began. "It's Varod who does. He still thinks you hate him and he still loves you, but he's also found someone else. He doesn't GET it. His emotions take control. I want to be your friend and TRY my very best to protect you from his...himness."
He held is hand out for her to shake.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:31 am

"Well do you blame me?" she asked looking at him, "He threatened to take Cristina from me and I flipped. I don't even remember what happened until I passed out from him punching me!" she exclaimed looking at him. She was glad that they were in the back of the bookstore. "I"m glad he's found someone else. I really am. I had reason for doing what I did Anti. The German ministry wants to make me the mistress of magic when I come of age. I can't do that and be with him and its what I've dreamed of doing since I was little. I've always wanted to follow in my father's footsteps."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:37 am

Anti got pissed at this.
"Alright, dammit," he said quietly. "Out of all that, he never threatened to take Cristina, PAST HIS BETTER JUDGMENT, for the record. And on top of that you really did pick publicity. He was right about you, really, he was. You're a spoiled brat who needs everything she wants to be happy. Well, you know what?"
He leaned in closer.
"You're not as great as everyone thinks."
He turned and walked back to the front of the store, inwardly laughing at the thought of her outraged face.
"So, Jess, I think that's all the books."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:41 am

Christy stood there looking at him. He was the half of Varod who had common sense. Every one who knew her, knew she had wanted to follow in her father's footsteps. She couldn't believe he would have called that publicity. It wasn't publicity...it was politics and survival with self advancement. It was what she had been raised to do.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:15 am

Jessturned on hearing both speak "HEY! that is enouph, this is my book store and i will not tolerate this "she turned to anti "if thats all and you have somthing else to do you can go, I'll see you and varod this weekend " she said clear;ly annoyed at all the tenshion in her shop it was not good for her or her children or the atmospher in the shop for any customer entering "Christy i understand wanting to follow in your fathers foot steps Jack is the same but droping some one or somthing because of wanting to further your own career, is like me saying i don;t want my kids because i want to stay a teacher, some times sacrafise have to be made and if your not prepered to make them you won't be truly happy" she said "I have said enouph I'm closing the store for the day I feel exausted and i think its best for now that i return home" she said picking up her jacket that lay on the back of the chair "you did how ever do a good job of the paper work, i give you that"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:21 am

Anti sighed and hugged Jess.
"Good night, Jess," he told her, and shrugged at Christy with disgust, walking out. "God dammit...why do things have to get so damn complicated?"
He was alone now, walking home.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Jess locked up glancing at anti as he walked away "ANTI Wait"She shouted to him walking over she started to walk with him "I only closed he store because I am tired after what happened not because of the argument, well disgrement, if things stay as tey are i am not gong to be able to do much come the next three months it may be even two , I truly ow varod for giving me back my life I just wish that I had know the tenshion between those two before i hired them" she said looking down dn rubbing her belly as they walked bside him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Anti sighed massively and put an arm around her.
"I know," he told her. "But don't worry, I can keep my head on straight better than Varod. I've already saved that spoiled brat once...if it means keeping your shop intact I'll do it again."
He smiled at her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum