Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 37
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 37 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 37 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm

"Emof has gone to take St. Mungos and to harm my daughter. I'm going there now if anyone wants to take him on with me," Robert said, "Go right to Khaat's office on the top floor. That's where he will undoubtedly be. I saw her patronus. She's in trouble. Jess, I owe you one, Mate. Hopefully, I can buy you a pint when this is overwith--after i fix that wound." He apparated out.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 37 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by James William Wilson Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:37 pm

(I am not fighting in this labyrinth of posts... either I go there or nowhere. I am just lost XD Sorry folks, but I truly do not have the strength to scroll through all of these.)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:39 pm

((the thread at khaat's office is much shorter, if that helps, wilson.

k.))
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:59 pm

[[OOC:Wilson just attack Gabrielle so you don't have to read this...i won't either.]]
Gabrielle was dodging the spells successful enough for now one by one.Seing how Jack fell she crouched next to him for a second with a sigh.He was dead. "Bombarda!!" she yelled at the Order members that were still here and too stubborn to leave.Suddenly she just remembered something that wasn't too good once she looked at Mariana. "Oh crap i forgat..." she muttered as she knew it was time. "RICHARD GET OVER HERE NOW!! AND IT'S IMPORTANT THIS TIME!!" she yelled at the direction of the corridor where Richard was still fighting McCoy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Jess nodded, he knew allll about flying rubble. "You think you've got it bad," he said with a weary grin, moving his arm to show Matt the dagger, still sticking out of him. "And that wasn't good," he muttered darkly, "not good at all..." he said before shaking his head to concentrate. "Yeah, go Rob, do us proud," he said with another smile, watching him go. Now it was just up to Gabrielle. Would she fight on, or accept defeat?

Just as he went to lightly nudge Matt and tell a joke, he hear her spell and saw a chunk of their cover blast away. Bugger, he'd been looking forward to the break. "Take this one alive," he muttered to Matt before rising over the rubble and pointing his wand at Gabrielle. "Expelliarmus, Stupefy!" He shouted out
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 pm

((Gabrielle has to, you don't Wilson, but she's an admin, so she has to.))
Jess nodded, he knew allll about flying rubble. "You think you've got it bad," he said with a weary grin, moving his arm to show Matt the dagger, still sticking out of him. "And that wasn't good," he muttered darkly, "not good at all..." he said before shaking his head to concentrate. "Yeah, go Rob, do us proud," he said with another smile, watching him go. Now it was just up to Gabrielle. Would she fight on, or accept defeat?

Just as he went to lightly nudge Matt and tell a joke, he hear her spell and saw a chunk of their cover blast away. Bugger, he'd been looking forward to the break. "Take this one alive," he muttered to Matt before rising over the rubble and pointing his wand at Gabrielle. "Expelliarmus, Stupefy!" He shouted out, hoping they got her
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Richard heard Gabrielle's call and apperated in front of her a minute later dodging the spell that Jess just sent at her.He stepped back for a bit and looked at Gabrielle who was crouching next to someone who looked like he was dead. "What happened?" he exclaimed as he figured out the person was actually dead. Was he an auror that he didn't know or? "Bombarda!!" he said blasting a spell at Jess's direction waiting to see why did Gabrielle call him besides for looking at a fallen wizzard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Matt saw the dagger in Jess's arm and grinned. "Now that's gotta hurt!" he said. Matt then nodded to Jess and walked on top of the rubble that looked down on the battle. He once again faced Gabrielle. His wand in is hand he pointed it and aimed it at Gabrielle. He would apologize later, and with a very serious look on his face he though of all the spells he knew. He looked at Jess sending spells at her and decided to add a multiple of those. "Expelliarmus! Stupefy!" he yelled after Jess had sent his!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Gabrielle looked gratefully as Richard appeared so quickly. "He is dead,but i have a task for you...You need to go to Hogwarts and send dementors back to Russia and France right now!! If i die ..." she started with a sigh looking at Jack... "If i die they stay leaderless ... and something terrible can happen...So please go now while we still have time.." she told him knowing she would have to stand up in a moment if she wanted to keep fighting.She dodged Matt's spell not sure how long is this going to last.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:19 pm

((Actually Jack is behind our lines, no where near you. Seeing as he was a loyal order member technically, so you're in the wrong place))
Jess ignored the pitiful excuse for an offensive spell and frowned, he tapped his wand on the floor and created an anti apparation barrier throughout the room. That, linked with the fact that there was no elevator, meant that the only way out was through floo powder, and they were covering the doors. "Langlock," He yelled, his wand pointed at Richard, he then changed it to Gabrielle. "Riktusempra!" He shouted
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top