Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 41
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 41 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 41 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:01 am

Jess gave matt a funny look of curiosity. He wondered why he was saying this to him, but continued nodding. "Good luck with that," he said slowly, with the air of someone speaking to another person that they know is mentally 'disadvantaged'. He then turned and gave Richard the same look and nodded slowly once more. He then shook his head and focused, pointing his wand at the newcomer, flicking it at Gabrielle to show that he meant for him to join her over there. "Nice one Wilson," he muttered quietly with a chuckle. "Well, the DEs pulled out about half an hour ago," he said, "so they're no greater threat at the moment than they normally are," he told James

He then sighed and thought for a moment. "Well, what next, what next," he said thinking for a few seconds. "Well," he said, "I suggest we send a message to the Daily Prophet and Quibbler, giving them a statement." He said, quickly making a mental note to do so. "And i believe we need to announce the decided Minister," he said with a smile in Matt's direction
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 41 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:15 am

Matt returned the smile to Jess, completely oblivious to the certain smiles Jess was giving him. "You never know, if it comes down to it. I'll use magic.." he added moving over towards Jess. "So, we really finally did it..." he said grinning to Gabrielle. "Oh, yeah Minister. I wanna hear this..." he added excitedly. He guessed probably Wilson, second in command to Jess. Might as well be minister...he looked at Jess looking rather happier than he had been in a while.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:33 am

Gabrielle was nerved by Jess and other Order members.She looked gladly for the first time as Richard came back even though he proclaimed he just lost 50 dementors at Hogwarts.She didn't even have strength to yell at him right now. "Will you hurry up Potter!!??My aurors are going to die while you smile there like you just did some great conquest.." she shouted at Jess's direction while she called Richard over with her hand.She didn't want another bleeding auror. She placed her hurt arm on her stomach trying to stay on her feet which was going successful for now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:50 am

Richard didn't think Wilson's joke was on place.Many people's lives were in the game and it didn't seem like a practical joke. He hurried towards Gabrielle as she called him with her hand.He was surprised she didn't shout at him first.He still didn't take his eyes off Jess since he was like his own personal stone in the shoe. "Gabrielle we seriously need to get you all to the hospital..." he said as he held her for her healthy hand because he was afreid she would colapse on the place. "And she is right...If you let them die you only won the building but you would be out of aurors...Seriously Potter if you treat your members like dogs it's not my problem,but she doesn't have to do the same.." he told him angrly.Both of them were pinpointing something to Jess though he didn't seem to understand he did something wrong,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:05 am

"Silencio, silencio," he said, glaring at the two as they stopped talking. "You'll live, they're superficial wounds, you con't die of them, stop over dramatising it." he told them as he shook his head. "Who here is in threat of dying?" he asked, not including himself as the wound in his chest throbbed. There was matt with a broken leg, Wilson and McCoy seemed unharmed, Mariana had a knife wound in her shouled, but otherwise looked fine, and Andrian and Belle were fine. "My people are fine, one of you men has a broken leg, and your leader may be concussed, and you... well you were off in hogwarts, so forgive me if i give a crap about you." He said bluntly with a smile

"Now, matt, before i answer your question, i think we should get this all checked out. I say we start reparing the Ministry, but get ourselves checked out at St Mungos first," he said to them nodding. "So, we'll take our... 'friends' here to St mungos, and when you're sorted out, we'll come back and repair this place before i announce whom." he told them, looking over at the remaining aurors and shrugging. "Happy?" he asked, waving his wand and returning their voices.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:37 am

Matt nodded and looked down at his leg then to Mariana. He gave her a weak smile as she was sitting up and winked to her. "Alright Jess..." he said. He moved over to help her up, "You alright?" he asked trying to help her up, it was hard with his crutches. "Jess, how should we organize who's going first?" he said nodding his head to Mari without her knowing.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:53 am

((Excuse the god mode, but i want to get you all gone for the ball asap))

Jess nodded quickly and pointed his wand at the aurors, binding them onto stretchers and summoning them to him. "I'm sending you to St Mungos," he told them concernedly. "You'll be looked after there," he said nodding, before gesturing for Matt to join him. "Take them" he told him, before turning to face the rest of the order. "Everyone," he shouted, "You all need to go to St Mungos!" He shouted. "Please go there now and meet me in the fowyer," he said, nodding curtly then going over to mari who looked dangerously ill. Perhaps the aurors had been correct... "You're coming with me," he said quietly, grabbing her and side along apparating after everyone else did

((Note: continued in St Mungos for a recouperation topic. Please all Aurors and Order people go post there now!))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:22 am

Matt nodded to Jess and turned to face the others. "ALRIGHT GUYS!" he yelled. "YOU HEARD JESS! GET GOING!" he yelled as they all apparated away. He turned to the now bind Aurors..."You!" he said. "Alright, lets go!" he yelled as he tossed some green stuff into the nearest fire place. "St.Mungos!" he yelled after pushing each Auror through the fireplace.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Back to top