Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 39
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 39 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 39 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by William Winston McCoy Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 pm

McCoy was not far from Wilson. Actually, he wad right beside him, having his wand pointed at the enemies. ''It seems that you did not have much problems, James. That is fine and yes, this could really finish, if you ask me.'', he commented.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 39 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:39 pm

OoC:I think we were blasted back as well...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Belle had done as Jess had asked and kept an eye on things while making sure not to get hit by any fly away spells. When he had called them to him, she had limped to him only to have the battle start once more. "Bloody hell how much longer can they hold up?" She had asked herself more then anyone near, but the answer to her question came in an massive blast that rocked the world around them.

Her balance having all ready been off, did not save her from ending up on her backside. When it was over she gave herself a fine string of curses about not being able to stand on her own two feet before she rose and dusted herself off. "They can't possibly continue this?" She asked as she went towards Matt and offered him a hand up.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:26 am

As the blast came along Matt was sent backwards flying into a wall. He felt the impact and his head hit the wall hard. He was knocked unconscious and fell to the ground, he was unconscious for long as a piece of rubble hit his foot. His eyes widened and he screamed in pain, he knew his leg was crushed. He managed to get up and have a pair of cruchers appear with Belles Help. "Thanks!" he muttered in pain. "There's no way I'm gonna even try to heal this!" he said looking at his foot. "Let it heal the muggle way..." he nodded to her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:32 am

" Not problem." Belle said. "Yeah, I will let my ribs heal the same way." She replied wincing as they reminded her they were indeed broke. "Though Andrian will most likely make me be seen." She looked at all the distruction and again shook her head. "Think they got enough?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:37 am

James rolled his eyes, disappointed the fighting was continuing, but just as he brought his wand up to shoot a spell off a massive explosion rocked through the hall, sending him flying 10 metres back, and flying through the air, landing on some of the glass from earlier in the battle, and on his bad leg, causing it to break once more. He screamed in agony and looked down, sure he could see a tinge of white from within the bloody mess, but not completely sure. He grabbed his wand but found he was much too distracted to think of a spell to heal it. He grimaced with pain and looked around, finally seeing a chunk of wood that looked about right and proppping himself up on it to keep the weight off his legs. He limped over to the still form of Gabrielle and nudged her. "Gabby," he said quietly, a whimper of pain apparent in his voice. "Gabby?" he repeated, nudging her and hoping she was alright
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:50 am

Gabrielle gasped a bit trying to regain her sense or at least partly though she still wasn't able to move. "I know James i know..." she whispered as she started getting up slowly not yet sure if her legs were going to listen to her.She looked towards Order members knowing that keeping this up for longer will only mean the slaying of her entire department. "ENOUGH OF THIS POTTER!! Are you trying to kill us all!!??" she shouted at his direction though he wasn't the one that provocated the explosion.She took her sleeve trying to detain the blood that was flowing down her face from her chin,but injury just didn't stop bleeding.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:08 am

((I seriously don't see how a few fireballs can cause an explosion...))

Jess heard Mari's spells before he felt them, turning and seeing the fireballs fly from his wand he tilted his head curiously before the explosion went off. Well, for starters, it was loud... very, very loud. And the shockwaves sent him flying, not as bad as the aurors, but still pretty bad. He slid back and thumped into the base of the foutain and grunted, a deep pain in his back appearing. He shook his head and looked at the dagger sticking out of him, it was becoming loose, and agitated.

He grimaced and stood up looking around and feeling dazed, a ringing in his ears that wouldn't stop hurting. He saw Gabrielle wandering around, screaming like a mad woman, and clearly distracted and took his opportunity. He ran across floor, covering it in less time than he hoped to, but getting there eventually. He pointed his wand at Gabrielle's neck and panted. "Stand down," he said breathlessly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:01 am

((Not the fireballs,Mariana blasted entire column))

Gabrielle felt Jess's wand on her neck though her wand was on the floor and she had no intention on trying another attack since the last one already had casastrofic results.She used the hand she was still able to move to lower down Jess's wand. "I said it was enough Potter!! And if you want to kill me at least wait for my auror to return with report he moved dementors from Hogwarts because if i die before he has time to move them you know better then me what's gonna happen..." she told him using the stronger voice she could.

She looked at her aurors and turned back to Jess. "And i don't think i have much of a choice do i? I could keep fighting you and who knows if anyone would still be alive after that.A good leader needs to know when to retreat because if i let you masacre my aurors i won;t have whome to lead anyway.Better worry about your members and i'll worry about mine." Gabrielle said waiting for Jess to lower down his wand so she could go see if they were still alive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:16 am

Both Wilson and McCoy nodded. The lowered their wands. ''We agree.'', said McCoy with a smile. ''Jess, my dear chap, this is enough. You have proven that the Order is tougher than the Ministry and this is enough. If you want to continue this, you will have two members less on your side. And remember, those two members are the one that defeated the Minister herself and her best Auror.'', Wilson proclaimed looking at Jess.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top