Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 40
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 40 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 40 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:38 am

[[OOC:Well actually between Wilson & Mariana defeated her.McCoy fought Richard]]
"Actually you only prooven that Miss Diggory was more clever then me...and yeah Wilson you were a worthy opponent even if we didn't get a chance to finish our duel. I need my floo networks unblocked because my auror won;'t be able to return with news he removed dementors..." she said as she made a move slowly.James was the only auror that was on his feet though she needed to check others once Jess would lower down his wand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 40 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Matt on his cruches moved over to Jess and looked at him. "Is it over?" he asked him looking down at Gabrielle. "Hello Gabrielle" he said smiling to her, trying to maybe bring her spirits up just a little. "How are things?" he asked wincing in pain as his foot bumped into a piece of rubble. "I could be better but, whatcha gonna do?"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:33 am

Jess didn't lower his wand, if there was one thing past experience had taught him, you could never remove your eyes from the enemy. "Don't do that again," he said in reference to Mariana, "Wilson, McCoy, round up the remaining aurors," he told them, "Majere, Roland, Join Ms Delacour," he told them, a strange edge in his voice. "Also, James," he said, "You may think that i'm being brutal, and maybe a bit paranoid, but you forget that i tried ending this hours ago, and that Ms Delacour here was set on continuing to fight. So please, with respect, don't make me out to be the bad guy here." He told him from the corner of his mouth
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:43 am

Gabrielle rooled her eyes at Jess's direction.. "For the love of god Potter i give you my word i won't try anything. I know when i lost and i know how to loose to.They are bleeding some of them might die if you don't let me help them!" she shouted at him. "I never surrender without a fight Potter,but like i said a victory is a victory.And unblock Ministry floo networks because this might get messy if Morgan didn't send dementors away from Hogwarts.." she told him not really sure what did he try to do.She was already hardly moving and wasn't in condition for fighting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:01 am

''Me being ordered like I am a bellboy? What has this world come to. No one respects the elderly anymore.'', McCoy commented. ''I though you declared yourself to be of ripe age, and not elderly?'', asked Wilson sarcastically. ''Whatever helps you, use it.'', added McCoy with a smile. ''Potter, do calm yourself down and do not act like Saint Peter. We know what you advocated on our meetings. Lower your wand and capture who you need to capture, but let her be. Wilson and I shall take care of her, if needed. She could not beat Wilson, and there is no chance she could beat the two of us. Lower your wand and stop this bloody animosity. You have won, you have proven your point, although I am still not aware what is it, but you have managed to do everything you needed to do. Cease this bickering.'', McCoy said.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:27 am

Gabrielle looked at McCoy graetfully just looking around untill Jess would lower down his wand. She had spotted a couple of unplanned happenings though she didn't change her expression. "Didn't your mother ever tell you there's no point at shouting at someone who is dead or almost dead?" she askeed though she didn't refer to herself since she wasn\t dieing.She was just uncapable for fighting at the moment.What did she mean was left for them (Matt) to find out,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:10 pm

((It's hard not to let IC annoy you when you know you're right haha. Also, i never blocked the floo networks, i was just saying i was defending them. That's why i said to read the topic))

Jess finally lowered his wand and looked at McCoy. "I'm no St Peter, but at least i didn't throw my people at my enemy when they were outnumbered and outgunned," he said bitterly, waving his wand and summoning a stretcher for Gabrielle, and a few more for any others that needed it. "Oh, and i never blocked the floo networks," he added confusedly, not sure what she was going on about. He walked to Matt and looked around, inspecting the damage. "Well," he said, a small smile arising on his face, "We did it, no longer will this ministry oppress the free people," He said with a smile, patting him on the back, and smiling with the air of someone who knows that something good will happen to someone
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Richard was chasing dementors around Hogwarts.When he was done he got out at the grounds and tried to apparate to Gabrielle's office.He couldn't.Something must have happened. He walked towards Gabrielle's office at Hogwarts which was locked up ever since she left and took some floo powder from the fireplace.He arrived in the ministry main hall fireplace a moment later and gasped cleaning himself.Lucky floo networks weren't locked.

"I LOST 50 DEMENTORS!!" he shouted like from the canon before he had time to look at what was going on.Entire auror squadron was on the floor bleeding apart from some auror who he never saw before and Gabrielle who was on her feet though covered in blood.Some order members were bleeding too though majority was just lightly injured. "What happened here?" he asked as he looked at Dane.Legihanna,Oded and other aurors that were on the floor wondering whether to draw out his wand or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:14 pm

''We are all going to have a collective picnic! Isn't that obvious?'', Wilson said ironically. ''Jess, I congratulate you. But I also hate to be the bearer of bad news, but someone has to clean this mess up and we need to discuss what next! We still have the matter of Death Eaters to handle, if I am not mistaken.'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:04 am

Matt smiled at Jess and nodded, "Finally, it's over..." he said wincing again in pain. "I need a splint for this!" he said waving his wand near his leg. At that moment a cast appeared on his leg with a crack and he groaned in pain. "That's painful way of putting the bone back in..." he added. "So, what's next? And I'm pretty sure the Death Eaters are gone James.." he added. "I can help clean up..." he said looking at Jess. "I'll do anything I can do with this..." he said looking at his leg. "Just lettin it heal the muggle way" he said.

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top