Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 38
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 38 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 38 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Richard created a shield.This wasn't going to end well... "Don't even mention the word dieing..." he told her as it was getting too difficult to talk here. "What about you?I can't just leave you here..." he said wanting her to reconsider about sending him to Hogwarts though he knew this wasn't time or place for arguing.

[[OOC:I came to him then nvm]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 38 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:26 pm

"We are wasting time Richard obbey me this once!!" Gabrielle yelled at Richard before blasting a set of stunning spells at Jess's direction.. "Look sorry for yelling at you,but in case something happens to me those dementors will enter the school and i don't even wish to imagine what would happen then..Go send them back to Russia and France then come back and hopefully i'll still be alive.." she said almost shouting at him again before she stood up to get back in the battle. "Levicorpus!! Avada Kedavra!!" she said tired of playing games at these desperate times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Richard recognized a little point of desperate in Gabrielle's voice.He didn't like leaving her here though he didn't have much of a choice. "Take care i'll be back soon..." he yelled at her direction as he ran over to Jack's dead body and picked it up to get him out of here before something else would happen to it.He apparated away leaving him at St, Mungo's and making his way to Hogwarts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 pm

OoC:Jess casted an anti apparation spell around the area so you can't apparate away Rich

Matt looked at Jess sending spells at Gabrielle. Matt noticed her sidekick. He pointed his wand at him and yelled "Expelliarmus!" the jet of light went straight towards the man. He didn't know his name, and chances are he never would. He jumped off the pile of rubble and moved closer, just slightly. He was maybe a few feet in front of Jess. He needed better aim if he wanted to do exactly what he had planned. He hoped Richard wouldn't know where the spell had come from.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:23 pm

[[OOC:Then he used floo network,but he is gone for now..]]

Mariana was just dodging spells not really sure where to shoot since Gabrielle seemed like her only possible option at the moment. She looked as Jess got stabbed with a dagger a few minutes ago though her hand with wand was busy trying to keep her alive while the other one was out of order from the dagger that stabbed her in the shoulder on the beggining. "Now you know how it feels like..." she muttered to Jess though that was hardly understandable through everything what was exploding in the ministry.She just kept dodging Gabrielle's spells.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Gibbs was lost, he had know idea what was going on now. He gathered everything that had happened in his mind. "Okay, Ceiling falls down, that Richard guy left, I'm fighting with the Order..." he muttered to himself. That was it...nothing much too exciting...he sighed and shot a few curses at some Aurors in the line.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:15 am

((Ok, first thing
1. we're blocking the fireplaces, as stated by me earlier, if you want him to get out he has to go through us
2. I was still standing next to jack, you couldn't just pick him up and leave, as i said earlier, he's with us, you wouldn't just run up to us to stand next to him.
3. Start reading other people's posts or don't post, ignoring people will get this topic nowhere
Also, there are two of you there, you need to give up haha))

Jess rolled his eyes as richard ran away, clearly it was like a rat abandoning a sinking ship. "Tarantangula," he shouted at Gabrielle, hoping the spell hit her, he quickly took a look around the battlefield and allowed himself to grin. There were only two aurors left, and the majority of the order were fighting fit, and they still outnumbered and outpowered the aurors. He closed in on Gabrielle and shook his head, "It's over, give in and you'll be spared, he told her," raising his wand just incase she fought back
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:22 pm

[[1.Actually i am just going to use Gabrielle to unlock them since she STILL has more authority then you in the ministry because i will need Richard for later..
2.Fine then Richard didn't pick him up..he stayed there..
3.All i see is a fight between Jack,Gibbs,You,Matt,Gabrielle,Mariana so yeah...You were ignoring me for half of this thread so i don't care i can just ignore 10 pages you made 2 nights ago..And P.S.It ends with an explosion that throws everyone aside though aurors are in the middle so they get damaged.Which btw i'll take care of..]]

Mariana looked from Jess to Gabrielle thinking of a way to end this without betraying the Order. She was looking at some of her fights today so she decided to use one of her own tricks against her.She apparated to the top of the column with a hole enough for her to fit in it pointing her wand at the column that was at her shooting range. "Inscendio! Inscendio!!" she shouted sending a set of fire spells that caused a massive explosion after which the column exploded causing even bigger mess when the rocks started falling on all sides. She apparated back to where she stood a moment ago.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Gabrielle looked as Mariana dissappeared thinking she just couldn't resist anymore and went to cure her injuries which were numerous.But suddenly there was a "BOOOOOOM!!!" that she heard as she column started blasting into pieces.The explosion that followed was too fast in the chain of reactions so she didn't have time to react.She felt as the explosion blasted her and her entire auror squad 10 meters away to a broken glass. She felt as a few pieces of glass cut her skin on her arm and her face while just the fall provocated a lot of bleeding.

She stayed laying on the floor for a couple of moments not able to move.Her wand fell right next to her arm where she was holding it a moment ago. She was middle concious trying to regain sense of herself to stand up though she knew it was over.Big majority of her aurors were bleeding aswell as her.She hoped Richard had called off the dementors because if he didn't this might get messy. "Oh my god..." was the first things she was able to mutter in a voice that sounded normal.She sat down hardly feeling her left arm since it was injured from the last battle with Wilson.

[[OOC:Yeah there were other aurors there that didn't post about leaving like Dane,Legihanna, Oded and Jenifer so i just assumed they were still here and flew along..]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:15 pm

(Again, I'll just enter... although I am not sure what is happening at the moment XD)

Wilson was standing around, looking around and carefully watching his step. He had his wand pointed at the enemies, wanting to be safe. ''Has this finally finished?'', he asked shortly, sighing.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top