Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 20 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:37 pm

[[OOC:You can't stop the storm by urself and Aurors were ordered to send them again and again untill DEs are defeated.Like i said it's apsurd that Gabrielle tries to fight both of you at once and not because she wants to win,but because she is not that idiotic to try it.So we take care of DEs first then fight...then aurors loose...then you discuss some kind of treaty with...someone...]]

Mariana walked behind Matt looking at the scene which was currently on the field. "Well I am not dead at least not yet though looking on things we might fix that soon." she said as she threw a blood dirty dagger as far away from her as she could.She pointed her wand at where aurors were blowing with a big strength. "So how do we enforce the storm?I am not an auror yet to know..." she asked Jess looking around.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 20 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:23 pm

((Ok Admins and anyone else who needs to add in take it to MSN or PMs it really annoying to read all your arguments in RP))

Ne'Os blocked a spell that was sent at him and took a moment to observe the battle it was a mess the aurors were sending storms at the death eaters it apeared to be having some effect but not much. He could see some private duels away from there but nothing intresting to him. He wondered if tis would be good enough to get his name cleared.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:21 pm

((I agree ne'os, though what mari said was just an explanation of something i said IC, not part of the argument. *Nods* That storm thing is annoying, it's kinda stopping people from being able to do anything, so would you mind stopping it? Every time i try to do something i hear 'Be careful jess there's a storm'))
Jess chuckled and nodded, "Thanks," he said with a smile, sending more spells over his impromptu barrier. "Impedimenta," he shot into the general area of the DEs, hopeing to slow them down, "Stupefy," he added, before answering matt's question. "Well, i suppose we just finish off these DEs," he told Matt
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:09 am

Sandra cursed silently. They were going about this all wrong. The storm could hurt the ministry as much as it could help them, and all she need to do was have the Death Eaters prepared.

Snapping her fingertips to her temples, she began sprinting away from the storm. Death Eaters. This is Sandra speaking...thinking. I'm using Legilimens to send you thoughts, but It won't last long...get behind cover.

She ducked behind a nearly shattered desk and readied her wand. The Storm, at it's core, was a seething mass of magical energy combined with the forces of nature. And lie anything, it was only as strong as it's weakest link. But The Ministry had already created it, and it wasn't going to disappear. Instead, she would do something a bit more...dramatic. Taking aim, towards the Storm, she watched it for a few crucial seconds...and let fly.

"EXPULSO!"

True, expulso, at it's heart, was a spell designed to destroy solid matter. But when aimed at air, it made a plenty big magical burst of energy. And with that entire storm building upon that one point, an explosion of magical energy right there would not be pretty.

Sandra ducked her head behind the desk as the Storm erupted into an explosion. Oh, let The Dark Lord help me...
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:26 am

Gabrielle didn't expect that Sandra would do something this drastic.As much as she put Death Eaters and her aurors at danger,they were at least protected untill some point by triple storm that was blowing the explosion away.But Sandra used a spell that basiclly would put in danger Aurors,herself and her own Death Eaters which was not an expected move.Gabrielle felt as the radius of explosion highered up besides all limits and broke the storm making everyone who was in that circle fly 10 meters in air and land to walls,colums and the floor.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" screamed Gabrielle as she was thrown backwards on the floor 10 meters away.Fortunatly only Aurors and Death Eaters were down.No one else was affected because they weren's in the reach of the explosion.Death Eaters aswell as aurors were now easy targets because though they were on the floor the majority was still concious with a couple of skratches from the hit in the walls,floor and columns.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:37 am

Fealan hit the ground just before hte spell exploded he laughed as he watched Gabrielle was thrown back.

Ne'Os watched the explosion he ran over to Gabrielle "Are you ok?" he asked trying to help her up while bocking spells.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:40 am

Richard was on the floor along with everyone else who was involved in the last masacre.At least he was sure no one was dead since explosion was not that destructive as it looked like.He moved a rock that covered his left arm which was blasted from the fountain and thrown at him. He coughed before he was able to get up. Uhhh it's been long time since i had this kind of party... he thought as he walked up to the point where Gabrielle and other aurors were.He gave Gabrielle a hand to get up and looked around. "Everyone alright?" he asked looking at all other aurors that had same fate as him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:56 am

Gabrielle coughed and got up with help of Ne'Os and Richard.She looked around and fortunatly no one was seriously hurt by the crazy spell Sandra just threw. "I guess i am still alive.." she replied thinking fast of what to do next though she waited to see if all her aurors were still able to fight. "You look fine to me.." she said to Richard before turning to Death Eaters.She picked her wand from the floor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:29 am

Jess was fortunate enough to be behind cover when the explosion went off, though he was in front of the rest of the aurors, so it did affect him quite alot. His legs were knocked from underneath him as the floor trembled, and he fell with a heavy thud. He shook his head and stoodf up, a sore feeling in his neck, before he pointed his wand at sandra. "Expelliarmus!" he cried out, hoping the spell hit her
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Wilson approached Jess from the behind. Slowly, calmly and quietly. He put his hand on his shoulder. ''Chap, do you need any help or... can you handle these two alone?'', he asked quietly.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top