Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 19 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:28 am

(Jess it doesn't matter if your an admin you still can't godmde us, we have control of our own charecters, and i will denouce any auror that attacks you as a death eater thus giving you know just reason to attack us. If you are going to take out the ministry i will make you get your hands dirty i am sorry, do the means of dirtying your name justify the end goal?)

Dae decided that he would back up the Aurours joining Mrs. Delcour at the end, but he wanted to see her own leading style so he would resign to just being a member to be bossed around for this. “Mrs. Delcour my powers are at your command, but I must remind you do not attack the Order members, that is what they want. It is time to test their resolves.” Dae turned on his wand again with a sonorous spell. “Any Auror that attacks the Order, must be a death eater, unless attacked first. This is now an order to attack any auror who attacks order member without being provoked.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 19 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:48 am

[[OOC: Ok, before this gets out of hand. This plot has been agreed beforehand. Dae, you can't keep leaving PA then returning as you wish and expect to keep your positions and such. It's not fair on everyone else.
Now Gabrielle is temp. Minister/Head of Aurors/whatever so when she orders an attack people should listen to her as she's been around and leading the Ministry recently. Dae hasn't been around for ages so Aurors are more inclined to listen to her. Realistically.
So back on topic, Aurors should be attacking Ministry with Gabrielle giving the signal.
Then battle, battle, etc. etc.
No argument, this has already been discussed a ZILLION times and is agreed on.
I'm about to go to bed, when I wake up the thread should be further along.

So in short: Gabrielle lead Auror attack on Order.]]

BIC:

Jemma saw where Jess was. She went over to him, carefully dodging various curses as she went along. She didn't think to put up a shield charm. She wasn't exactly with it. She saw Dane in the opposing line of Aurors. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to hurt Gabrielle either. She just wanted the battle to be over and done with, now.

I'll just avoid him at all costs. Same with Gabrielle. I'm not going to hurt them, nothing can make me do that to them.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 19 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:54 am

(Jemma since i have gotten back Gab has already anouced like four times ic that i am in charge of the ministry... I would also like to mention that I didnt leave I told darren I was going to be absent till january 14th, my loss of internet lasted a month longer then expected. I was absent for two months, and you wouldn't know that cuase you werent on when i had to leave.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:02 am

((excapt i was and i know exactly why you left the plot has been decided so lets stop arguing about it ok))

Ne'OS apeared again in the battle He joined the ministry side of the battle He aimed his wand at Faelan "Avada kadavra" he shouted sending a green jet of light at Faelan.

Faelan saw the killing curse intime to dodge it sadly as he did a death eater (NPC) tan up and was killed by it.

Ne'OS smiled that he killed something he could see the storm the Death eaters were trying to hold back NeOs felt certain he could locate the weakness in it and atleast weaken it significantly. if he felt there was a need for it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:09 am

[[OOC: Dae, I don't know what happened when you went on leave. However, the Aurors are going to have to attack the Order at some point. Whether you or Gabrielle tell them or if they decide of their own accord. It's been decided, I don't want to cause an argument. Just don't ruin the entire plot.
Any realistic way that the Aurors can start attacking the Order is fine! As long as it's realistic and it starts the battle, with the Aurors being the ones starting it. Whether it's Dae/Gabrielle ordering the Aurors or something else happens. Just start it!]]

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 19 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:47 am

OoC:Allow me to spark ze battle!

Dane wasn't paying attention and he looked at Dae. This man was being a fool, he didn't know how he became minister. Just as he was turning around he saw a bright light and flew backwards. It was a very strong Averta Statum and he was sent flying into the wall...AGAIN. He was getting too old for this crap, he stood up and looked around. There was Matt holding his wand up, looking at Mariana. "Dae! You said if we were provoked we can attack right? Well it doesn't matter anyway, Expelliarmus!" he yelled aiming to Matt on the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:34 am

(OOC: Sorry for the late in, comp was down.)

Belle appeared upon the summons of the Order and saw Andrian amongst the chaos and quickly made it to his side, dodging spells and curses. She skid to a halt on the floor and through out a random spell towards an attacker.

"What the bloody hell is going on here?" She asked him as she dodged yet another spell.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:03 pm

[[OOC:Yeah you are back,but there is still a plot you have to follow..so you and Jess can discuss this on MSN or anywhere else and stop OOCing at the principal battle which is already long enough without you talking in it.Sandra has to reply before we go against Order.]]
Gabrielle looked around when Dane was sent flying backwards for the 2nd time. "DANE GET BACK IN LINE!! We have Death Eaters on the run...we'll take care of them later." she shouted to Dane before she turned back to the storm.

[[P.S.Now wait for Sandra and stop spamming.I thought we defeat DEs first then fight against OotP after since it\s kind of apsurd to fight them both at once...So you stay in line untill Sandra does something...]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Stop!!

((I've had enough of you lot arguing, dae, stfu, you're ruining something alot of us have worked on for a very long time. All grads, please refer to the PM i just sent out, and please get back into the spirit of a really good duel.
Blow some stuff up >: D))

Jess grinned and shook his head in response to Dane's comment, not noticing him attack Matt. "Bombarda Maxima," he shouted, causing a large explosion to begin in what little remained of the roof, before it slowly began to fall down, hopefully landing on any DEs underneath

((Oh, and i stopped the storm with finite incantatum mari))

Last edited by Jess Potter on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Matt wasn't paying attention and was sent flying back. "God, I really am glad I'm already dead!" he said groaning from the slight pain he was in. "I'd be screwed if I wasn't...." he sighed sitting up. He got up and walked over to Jess, he looked at him. "Nice shot..." he said to Jess. "What do we do now, Boss?" he said. He would ignore Dane and focus on the Death Eaters.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top