Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 18 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:19 am

Matt had known that spell was coming eventually. He waved his wand with the energy he had left after fighing off a few Death Eaters. And a piece of rubble had blocked the spell and smashed into smitheriens. A few pieces of rubble hit him and when he looked up Thomas was gone. Matt fell over from the pain he was going through and moved over to Mariana. "Mari! Are you okay?" he asked her.

OoC:YAY FOR POST 4000 king

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 18 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:29 am

Mariana looked as Thomas was gone.Was he really gone?Just seemed too good to be truth since a few minutes ago he was ready to die only so he could kill Jess.They did spoil his plans a bit since he couldn;t predict how everyone would eventually react. She rested on the wall trying to get herself up though she lost too much blood to do anything right now besides turn to Matt slowly. "I've been better,but thanks for saving my life anyway...At least in theory since i don;t know what excatly he did..." she said as she placed her wand beside her.She was trying to be sarcastic though she didn't see much of a joke in it. "You are hurt too..." she said as she used her only non-bleeding wrist on her right hand to put herself as much high she could. "Want me to cure it for you?" she asked grabbing her wand.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:20 pm

(... I love how you all ignored Darren Break the off into other topics... suprised went as far as to delete his post... also in your little notice thing mention that aurors are not to attack order members under excutive order of the minister)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:02 pm

[[Nope Aurors HAVE to attack Order since that's what Jess said.He told you that somwhere in this 17 pages topic lol...Better don't change the plot cousin...And i didn't delete any posts besides the 1st topic that became OOC spam.I don't like that with Aurors either,but whatever..]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:38 pm

[[OOC: It was Matt who deleted the post, not you Mari, and PLEASE break off into other topics! Seriously I can't post in this thread as everything happens when I'm asleep and I would like Jemma to battle!]]

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 18 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:40 pm

[[I don't know how to break it with keeping all current posts we need..]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:50 pm

OoC:I mad a diff topic for the Mari thing guys!! Jeez!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:18 pm

((My lord this has broken down. Dae, you're not changing this, using 'adminz' power, all aurors are to attack the order))

Ok, get this back on track

Jess looked around wildly, well at least that thomas guy was gone, which was an upside, however, there was still a battle to win here, and standing looking where a DE had been wasn't gonna help anything, he shook his head to focus on his thoughts, god it was hard to do that with that annoying cyclone thing going around. Well, finally he thought of something. "finite incantatum," he cast, watching as the spell died down and ceased to exist. "Much better," he thought, focusing.

Well, there was sandra, the leader, perhaps it was a case of cut off the head to destroy the body, worth a try, though several of the DEs seemed to be against her power, which could be seen as a rather annoying fact, meant it would make less of an impact as the one that would be made if say.. he himself died.

Suddenly, there seemed to be a bit of a cooldown, not many spells seemed to be going off and it was all rather eery, perfect time for him to shine. "Sonorous," he muttered, pointing his wand at his throat. "Death eaters," his voice boomed and echoed through every inch of this level of the ministry. "Now is the time for you to give in, if you do so at this point, i might just be forgiving," he shouted out, "Already i've seen members of your organisation fleeing, surely this is a sign that you must follow him?" he asked. "So," He said, walking out from behind cover, he'd never been a fan of it, made it far too awkward to dodge things, and walked in front of the line of aurors, "Leave now, or suffer th consequences," he finished, putting his wand to his neck and returning his voice to normal
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Dane managed to get out from the rubble his robes were full of dust and he was in pain. He had broken a few ribs, he sighed and healed what he could. He then looked at his swollen left wrist and healed it slightly. He straightened up and walked towards Gabrielle. Jess had been walking in front of them, this kid was a fool. He stole a quick glance at Jemma and sighed. He didn't know what to do..he had just been knocked on the head so his judgement was impaired a little bit. "Jess, you have no idea what your doing" Dane said loudly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:39 pm

[[OOC:There's a triple sized storm on the field trying to block the explosion Jess.]]
Gabrielle still held her wand along with Richard and Legihanna on her right and left side.The storm was working well enough though it still need enforcing to block the explosion they caused before it would wipe out everyone present in the chamber. "AURORS GET BACK TO LINE DON'T BREAK THE LINE!!!!!" she shouted hoping Dane was fine enough to give it one final strike.The radius of explosion was too high for it to go away so quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top