Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 22 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:12 am

Matt was trying to control the fire but it was getting too troublesome. He noticed Gibbs and Rob standing around and he called for them. "Oi!! Dents!" he yelled. "Get your asses over here and help!" he yelled angrily still trying to subdue the fire. Gibbs came running up and he pulled out his own wand. "Bout bloody time!" he yelled to Gibbs. He was hanging out with Jess and Rob too much. "Hey! We were a little occupied!" Gibbs yelled showing his bloody arm. Matt noticed Sandra, he would try something for the Order. He looked at Gibbs and Wilson and dropped his wand and the charm. "Sandra! Get over here and stop hiding behind your Death Eaters!" he yelled putting out a small area of fire out with his wand and walking towards the line of Death Eaters. "Or are you just not strong enough to fight someone already dead?" he said making a motion that said "Bring it on!".

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 22 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:22 am

Jess shot a look at Ne'os which basically read 'shut it'
"Well the Death Eaters aren't putting up too much of a fight, so yeah. It is," he told ne'os, before facing Gabrielle once more. "Stupefy, reducto!" he cried out, hoping the spells hit her, it'd be hard not to in such close quaters
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:35 pm

[[OOC:I replied you at double dueling thread because i am already fighting Wilson there.Post there i can't be bothered to write same thing twice okay?]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:01 am

Matt stood there waiting for Sandra's answer. It didn't matter, Matt was being stupid but he really didn't care. So what if he was sent flying into the wall at breakneck speeds. It would be alot less painful than what would happen if he never got Emmy back. He had suspected Sandra to be the culprit since he had laid eyes on her. He was standing in front of well over 50 Death Eaters all focused on other spells, only a few on him. He didn't a smile nor a grin on his face. Only a look of pure hatred, a look that said "Don't F*ck with me" a look that would scare even Ne'os if he saw it. But he would rather Ne'os stay alive, he could be useful. He had his wand aimed at her and his undevident attention on her, he would be ready for whatever she had for Matt.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:22 am

Belle saw Matt and hoped he would be all right and continued to stand with Andrian dodging and sending spells to cover those who needed it at the moment. She had no personal battles at the moment and felt she could most useful to those she cared about by guarding their backs while they fought their own demons.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:49 am

Andrian heard a familiar voice running from behind him, he began to look around and scan the room for the course of the voice, only to find that Belle had came to join the battle. "Belle!" he gasped. "I thought I told you to stay home?" he asked, annoyed that she had came to join the battle. The last thing he wanted was her to die, he loved her too much and he didn't want to be the reason why she died. A green jet of light wizzed past his ears, missing him by just an inche. "Stupefy!" he pointed at Sandra, dodging all the spells that flew towards him.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:00 am

"You can tell me to stay home all you like!" She shouted at him as she dodged another jet of light. "But I am never going to listen I have just as much to fight for as you and whether you want to admit it or not every Order member is needed." She was hit by a piece of debris that flew by grazing her upper left arm, she growled, "Incarcerous!" At the DE that had caused the rubble to fly their way satisfied when they were wrapped in ropes and fell to the ground.

"Perhaps we can continue this later though love? I would rather fight them at the moment not you." She gave him a smile over her shoulder.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Sandra smirked as Lestrange's call echoed through the hall. "Oh, it's all just to much," She murmured to herself sarcastically. "I get a chance to kill this annoying whelp too." She laughed, noticing a jet of red light streaking towards her from one of the younger order members. "Diripio." She muttered, her wand tracing a quick path along the earth after ducking. A tear in the earth opened up in front of her and shot with amazing speed in between Andrian and Belle. "Excellent." She said calmly before walking calmly through the heat of the battle towards Lestrange. On the rare occasions a spell got close enough for her to worry, a simple Protego took care of it. And on the even rarer occasion that she was targeted with an unforgivable, she simply dodge out of the way with uncanny speed, finally ending up a few feet in front of Matt. "Now." She said, smiling and raising her wand. "I believe we bow."
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Matt grinned, most of his face covered in his matted hair. He raised his wand and bowed. "I wasn't expecting you to be so...proper!" he said moving his back upright. He stood in a dueling stance and raised his wand once again. "Lets keep this just between us, no little Death Eater Fun Friends" he said. "CRUCIO!" he yelled looking back at Jess with an aplogetic look. He wasn't going to beat Sandra with just simple curses. He would need to use the dark magic he had learned during his years as a Death Eater.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Sandra laughed as Lestrange threw dark magic at her. He was an ignorant child, he really was. She was finding this the case with most members of the Order. Sighing, she brought up her wand. "Finite." She muttered, and the the two spells collided in mid-air, rocking the space around them with the force of the impact. "Come now Matt. Crucio?" She asked mockingly. "You'll have to want it more, Lestrange. Want me to hurt. Want me to suffer. She brushed a few strands of hair out of her eyes. "Like I wanted that pretty little wife of yours...Emmanuelle...to suffer." She flourished her wand unnecessarily. "Now, care to try again?"
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Finite- Blocked Matt's crucio
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top