Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 36
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 36 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 36 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:01 am

Jess took a step back, feeling the hot gooey sensation of blood on his fingers, he dry retched and knelt down, looking at the face of the dead man. He'd fought with him, he'd welcomed his input as both a friend, and a colleague. After hearing what came out of his mouth Jess felt like the world was spinning. He'd killed before, but never an innocent man, and never a friend.

A sharp throbbing pain brought him into reality and he winced as he remembered the dagger in his chest, he looked around and saw his wand, lying on the side of the fountain with blood sprayed on it. He reached out to grab it and saw it glow bright for a few seconds, where the blood had touched the wand, before it subsided to having a scarlet red tinge in sprayed marks where the blood had touched it. He frowned and shook his head, grabbing it, and finding it was surprisingly warm, and it felt different, but he had no time to dwell on such things.

Running... more limping towards his foe he pointed his wand at James and heaved angrily, emotions had strange effects on magic, and this was one of them. "Incendio!" he shouted, an oldie but a goody. "Expulso!" He added, his rage boiling below the surface
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 36 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by James Roland Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:06 am

James snapped back into action, a sharp look on his face that read 'Don't cross me, or i'll kill you.' He brought his wand up and deflected the spells sent at him with a cruel merciless laugh. "feel good potter?" he asked, "knowing you just killed an innocent man... that's a pretty rare thing to know isn't it." He said, hoping to stir potter up even more. "Murderer!" He shouted, before bringing his wand fully up. "Crucio! Avada Kedavra!" he shouted
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:24 am

" Contego!" Robert blocked Jess from suffering any more "Leave the boy alone, Roland," Robert said, "He's fared better here today than you have. " Robert was just plain tired of battling this man, and wanted it done. He wanted to see to Jess to make sure he was alright, and wanted to respond to Khaat's patronus. "Sectumsempra!"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:27 am

"Go Robert, help khaat," jess said quickly, he didn't like people defending him, he could certainly stand up for himself. "She needs your help more than i do," He told him seriously, hoping he took the offer. In the meantime. "Expelliarmus!" he shouted, "Langlock," he added
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:31 am

James laughed and shook his head. "Mind your own business," he told him bluntly, and cruelly. "If the potter child can't defend himself, he shouldn't have started the fight," he said, before letting loose a bellow of laughter. The problem with laughing is that it distracts you, which is exactly what it did to james, allowing him to be hit with expelliarmus, then the second duel. He fell back, struggling to speak, grabbing his wand and removing the effects as he did so. He then looked at the two and shook his head, he had an irritation in his leg, which was still not properly healed, and he really, really thought the time was up. He quickly ran to Gabrielle and shook his head. "I think we need to accept when we're losing," he told her concernedly. "I think we need to stand down." he finally said, hoping that the order held off while he spoke to her
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:36 am

Robert used a mobilliarbus spell to move some rubble in front of him and Jess so he could get behind some cover and actually join him. "Well played, Jess," Robert said. "If we do this correctly, we could wind this up, I think. How are you holding up?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 am

Jess flinched and hurriedly moved to where robert was, waving his wand to create more cover, and gesturing for the others to join him. "Matt," he said, finally resting next to Robert, and breathing deeply. "I've done all that i can in the field, but we'll need to get to the hospital after the battle." he told him firmly. "But for now, i should be... ok..." he said quietly, quickly looking over the top of the barrier to see what Gabrielle and her aurors were doing
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:10 am

"If you think you have it now, I think I am going to go see if Khaat is okay," Robert said, " She's there alone, basically. She's a damned good fighter, but I don't want her to have to face Ne'Os Emof by herself. Dont you waste time getting there either. I can stop the bleeding, but I can't stop the scarring. That was a magical weapon. Sorry about that. But you did some great work today."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:16 am

Jess nodded and pushed him away in a friendly manner. "Go, she's your daughter, and she needs you," he told him firmly. "Order, regroup," he shouted out, hoping he didn't confuse them all too much, he had decided a united front was the best way to take it
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Matt ran to Jess's side with a look of pain. "Man, flying rubble hurts!" he said cracking his neck. "I need to learn how to make a stronger shield..." he sighed as he looked at Jess. "Nice one.." he said sticking out his had and looking at Jacks dead body. "Next time, look for Emof!" he said looking at Jess.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top