Winter Skating Party - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Winter Skating Party - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Winter Skating Party

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter Skating Party - Page 9 Empty Re: Winter Skating Party

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:33 am

"okay," edward said listioning to khaat reluctint to wake emily but did anyway "emily wake up." he said quietly in her ear "time to eat."
"im awake."emily said wishing she was still asleep.
"Come on lets get some food." edward said helping her stand upand then went over to get some food. then went back to were there seats.
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:42 am

Khaat and her parents went over to the table once everyone else was served. Khaat chose a bowl of cheese soup and an icy cold cola. It just sounded good to her. She and her mother agreed to split a brownie. She waited while her parents got their food, and they took their seats again at the fire.

The soup hit the spot with Khaat for some reason, and she ate her serving and had another half a bowl. She ate the half a brownie and then sat, sipping on the icy cold cola, savoring the taste of a treat she didn't get very often. She rarely had soda, but she did enjoy it when she got it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:49 am

after emily ate he soup she sat looking at the fire nibling on a brownine and edward held her as the watched the fire the ornge and yellow flames dancing
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:02 am

Khaat looked over at Emily, "She looks happy." "That's largely due to you, Khaat," her father said. "IF not for you that child would still be living either on the streets or in the same house with a vampire." "I wish I could free her aunt from that monster. He's living off her." "That's her choice, Baby. You can't fix the world. Diyanne West knows where to go for help. If she chooses not to, that's completely up to her. And acttually, Emily is better off right now with a strong mother figure who can say no and mean it, and love her and mean it. And who can tell her she's safe and actually mean it. That's why she's healing. It isn't just because she has a warm place to sleep, Dear."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:05 am

emily and edward got up and walked away from the camp fire for a minet just long enogh to get his gutair then came back and sat next to khaat kathrine and robert "camp fire songs any one?"eadward asked
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:17 am

"I don't sing," Katherine said, "But I certainly would like to hear you play. We love music, its just that making it does not appear to be our thing." She got up and got a couple of blankets. She wrapped one around Khaat and opened another one to share with Robert. "Thank you,"Khaat said softly, glad for her mother's nurturing and loving care. It made her feel secure. She was finding some peace today after all.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:20 am

Edward started playing the gurair softly and emily watched the fire she couldn't sing and wans't going to try
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:30 am

Khaat watched as her mother curled under her father's protective and loving arm, into his shoulder. It had turned out to be a nice day after all. And the sound of the soft guitar made things seem even more peaceful. She got a penchant for wanting to skate in the nighttime darkness. She got up, put her blanket aside, and walked all the way around the pond. As she did, she set about balls of bluebell flames all around the pond, giving it a peaceful blue light all the way around. It was stunningly beautiful and simple.

She checked her skates and went back out on the ice, listening to the guitar as people sat near the fire. She skated alone, trying to take in the peace that was somehow just one step out of reach. She knew it was there and somehow felt it there, but couldn't quite reach it like she wanted. But for tonight, at least, she knew all was well. She didn't know if anyone else would dare to come back out on the beautifully lit pond, but it suited her just fine.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:34 am

emily turned to watch khaat as she skated. she wished she could be like khaat almost fearless loveing and kind. then she wished her mother was still alive what was she like what did she look like was she like khaat
all these thoughts ran throw her head at the same time as edward softly played the gutair beside her
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:53 am

Khaat skated, seeking peace, and she could sense people thinking hard about things that were inner struggles for him. Her seer's powers started to kick in powerfully. This was not the time. She felt herself stumble and fall on the ice, pain seering through her head. Robert simply apparated to her without a sound. He knelt beside her on the ice where she sat. "Don't move," he said softly. "It's just a little fall, Daddy," she said softly, "Just embarressing." "No.It wasn't. You were seeing something." "Yes, but I'm not sure what it was." He laid his hand on her forehead. "Pain. Where is it, Khaat?" "My elbow," Khaat confessed, "I think I broke it." He laid his hand on her elbow. "You're right," He told her, "Disjointed. I can reset it, but you're going to have to keep it still for awhile, Baby." He put both hands around her elbow, and took one deep relaxing breath in and back out. The elbow snapped back into place. She only whimpered once slightly, her head swirling by trying to absorb the pain. "I'm sorry," he said gently, "I know that hurt. I'm sorry, Baby." He accio'd the decorateive neck scarf that had been draped around Katherine's neck all day. He folded it into a triangle and made a sling out of it for her left arm and immobilized it easily. He stood and pulled her to her feet. She felt pain now everywhere almost. "Come on, Sweetheart. Come back to the fire. Tell your mom and I what you saw." She let her father walk her back to the fire and let him explain that she fell while being distracted by a vision. He said she was alright. Just a slight injury to her elbow.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top