Winter Skating Party - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Winter Skating Party - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Winter Skating Party

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter Skating Party - Page 6 Empty Re: Winter Skating Party

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:01 pm

"Nobody's going to let you fall, Emily," Khaat laughed. "I promise. You'll enjoy it. Give the poor boy half a chance, for goodness sake."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Emily stuck her toung out at khaat. as she and edward skated away slowly wishing she moved from the bench at all
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Collins Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:11 pm

"do you have a place to stay since you left hogwarts?" Edward asked "did you ever find your aunt?" he aske quietly skateing slowly next to emily
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:13 pm

yeah to both. khaat helped me and took me in." emily said "after i found dlyanne i stayed for a while but left soon after. i found my way back to khaats home." she said rembering the dark times in her life
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Katherine came up and joined Khaat and Robert, "Khaat, you do know that boy's homeless. Are you going to take him in too?" "Nobody's asked me yet, so, no. Not yet. But if it comes up, I probably will. At least for awhile. I do have 8 bedrooms, you know," Khaat answered. "Yes," Robert said, "And that would mean you would fill 5 of them--four with homeless kids." "No, 3 with homeless kids. Miseria is mine," Khaat said. "Oh, yes. My mistake. I do apologize. I grouped my own granddaughter in with the rest of the teens. I am so sorry." "It's okay Daddy. You do know that in another 3 years, they'll all move out, en masse." "Maybe we could hire them to work the farm over the summer," Katherine suggested. "I think 3 of them would like that. Miseria isn't going to be working the fields in summer," Khaat said. "No," Robert agreed. "By then she'll be living at the farm so we can make sure her child is delivered safely. And you won't be far behind." "I won't?" Khaat asked. "No," he kissed her nose, "You won't. Daddy's orders--or Doctor's orders, whichever you prefer."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Collins Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:27 pm

"yeah im sorry to hear that. i left soon after you did to look for you. "edeward said and stoped skateing turning emily so she was faceing him "i cant live with out you." he said then kissed her
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm

"so the rumors where true." Emily said quietly oh my god he is soo hot she thought to her self how could i not have noticed him befor
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Collins Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:30 pm

very." edward said kissing her again. "ibe been wanting to do that for a long time" i hope she likes me asmuch as i love her.he thought
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Emily smiled at him "has any body told you how good you look." she asked then blushed realizing what she said a few seconds later. "for get i said that" then she ventured of to khaat by her self "can he stay with us for now please." emily beged
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:21 am

"I knew that was coming," Khaat laughed. "Are you sure he's an honest guy? Can I trust him? Will he follow the house rules? And how does he feel about helping with the chores? The longer this pregnancy goes on, the more help I"m going to need--especially if Rob does not come back. And especially while I try to work while I'm pregnant. Can you get those answers for me?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top