Winter Skating Party - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Winter Skating Party - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Winter Skating Party

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter Skating Party - Page 3 Empty Re: Winter Skating Party

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Jack came back cider in his hand and gave it to jessica "ok mis , you ready" he asked smiling to her as he held out his hand to her waiting to see if she still wanted to skate "come on mis its easy , well it should be if i can do it so can you" he took a step back onto the ice and twisted around in a circle in font of her.
"show off " Jessica said laughing st him , just then he lost his footing and landed on the ice on his bum "ow god, thats cold "he said noticing jessica in hysterics "hey youd better watching miss, don't want you in labour " he too laughed "lost my footing , what get for showing off i guess , come on mis i promise no showing off" he grinned
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:33 pm

emily moved further away from the ice after seeing jack fall she never really like water in any form gas liquid or solid. the only time she gose near it is when bathin or drinking it. at least not since she left hogwarts where she would sit near the lake.
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Collins Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Edward walked over to the girl " hi " he said to her 'god she looks so much like emily' he thought i wonder if its her. i has to be i haven't seen any one eals like her it just has to be
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:52 pm

"hi," Emily said to the guy who had came up to her. she reconized him from some where but she couldn't rember where exactly. she had to figuer out where it was.
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Collins Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:31 pm

"My name is Edward." edward said " you want to skate with me?" she has to say yes he thought she just has to
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:46 pm

"i think ill stay away from the ice." Emily said "but you go ahead" she glanced at the lake "im not that fond of water. not at all. and im emily"
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Collins Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:52 pm

" okay emily. ill talk to you later." Edward said waliking towrd the lake oh my i found her now what do i do. do i ask her out. or do i just ignor her and pretend like i don't like her at all uhh he thought
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:04 pm

emily shied then went over and sat next to mis and khaat. why cant i think of where i know him from. was it hogwarts or a club in london. it had to be hogwarts. god i don't know she thought and watched him hopeing he wouldn't noice. hopeing no one would notice
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Robert noticed the young man having trouble trying to get a conversation started with Emily. He walked by the young man on purpose and said, "A couple of cups if hot cider might take the chill out of that conversation, Lad." He kept on walking as he went to return to Khaat. "Come on, Khaat, Come skate with me!" Khaat was glad to take his hand and went out on the ice with him.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Collins Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:08 pm

umm thanks." edward said to the man who had just walked by then went to go get some hot cider. he walked over to emily "here it should warm you up." he said then wished he hadn't " wha what i mean is its nice and warm. you wont be as cold. never mind." he said
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top