Winter Skating Party - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Winter Skating Party - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Winter Skating Party

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter Skating Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter Skating Party

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Miseria looked over the place where she was standing, and nodded to Emily and Jack who greeted her. Friendly as always. And she was glad to see that Emily was OK after she found her in London.
"So... what are we gonna do...?`" she asked them, sitting down on a cold bench. God, why did she ever come out from good and warm hogwarts? She'd probably read some good books!
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Khaat picked up Andrew and put him on her lap. She wondered what her own child was going to look like. She enjoyed spending time with Andrew, but she was getting cold. Her father brought her a cup of hot cider. "You look like you're getting cold, my dear," he said, handing it to her. "I am. Thanks, Daddy," Khaat said. He stroked her cheek, knowingly, "Stop worrying. It's not good for you. What will be will be. We will help you. You know that." "Thank you, Daddy," Khaat said, not wanting to display how much she felt like just having a good cry. She sipped on her cider instead. Robert picked up Andrew from Khaat, beginning to talk to him and walk off with him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Emily stood next to the bench looking out at the frossen pond
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Jack looked at Mis "you could skate , there's hot cider if you want something warm to drink" he said to Mis "if you want some one to skate with , I could be your skate partner, jessicas resting now " he said chuckling saw he saw the pout on her face.

Jessica pouted as he said she was resting "I am pregnant not an invilid jack" she said then smiled to miseria "I could use some hot cider Jack" she said hoping he would leave her alone.

Jack chuckled and on hearing her ask for some cider headed across the pond to fetch some knowing he could stay there longer as she ahd used it to get rid of him so she could talk.

Jess looked at her "you ok Mis, you look like you have somthing on your mind?" she asked .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Miseria looked at Khaat, and then at Robert, at her new grandfather, and scowled a bit of her eyebrows. Was there something wrogn about what she didn't have any clue? When he left, Miseria was still staring at Khaat.
"Is everything fine?" she asked in a silent whisper.

Suddenly she turned her face at Jack, raising her eyebrows really high. "You want to skate with me?" she asked in impressed tone. Wow. She could skate but with someone? Uhh, she'd breake someone's bones while doing that. But what the hell.. Robert Lupin and Khaat were here, so they could help her if she'd fall too strong.
"Yes... I guess," she shrugged, and looked as Jack walked away to get Jess a cider.

Then she looked at her, shrugging a bit:"I just don't love to be outside when it's cold," she replied to her softly, and looked away again. She wasn't freezing, but still - there was nothing in winter what would interest her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:30 pm

"I just miss Rob today, Mis," Khaat sighed. "He's been gone for so long and without a word. I thought getting out and doing something fun would make me feel better. But I see him every place I look, unfortunately. And I keep wishing he was here--and he's not. Maybe I just need to get busy doing something."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Emily silently looked at the laked staying back away from the frozzen water
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Sighing quietly, Miseria put hand over Khaat's shoulders and hugged her slightly. "Robert will be back. I'm sure of it," she whispered quietly in her ear. She had Josh always on her side, although, there was a time when he went missing. And that's because of his mother's death.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Emily walked around the pond staying away from the frozzen water
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Collins Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Edward had saw a few flyers about a sakte party around here and walked towrd the farm he saw a girl with long wavey blonde hair that remdide him of the girl he had left hogwarts to find. this girl was standing all alone. he walked towrd her wondering why she was just standing there all alone and not skateing
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top