Winter Skating Party - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Winter Skating Party - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Winter Skating Party

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter Skating Party - Page 7 Empty Re: Winter Skating Party

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:24 am

"yes i had classes with him befor i droped out," Emily said "He'll fallow all the rules unless you want to make one about him kissing me." she said about ready to hugg khaat
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Collins Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:27 am

Edward skated over to khaat emily robert and Kahtrine putting his arm around emilys waits. a smile on his face. god i love her he thought looking down at her
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:32 am

hell help and every thing"Emily said "please please please." and she hugged khaat hopeing she would say yes because even though she had neer told any one she really like edward since she first saw him in hogwarts
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:33 am

"I understand you need someplace to live, Edward," Khaat said. "I am not opposed to helping you in exchange for your help at the house. but you would need to follow the few rules I do have--100%. If you can do that, you can stay until you're old enough to get your own place. But it's completely up to you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Collins Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:35 am

"I'll do what ever you ask," Edward said to khaat. "as long as im with emily i couldn't care less. shes the reson i left hogwarts soon after she did."
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 am

"Very well. You can stay. I'll explain the rules, but I do expect you two to behave yourselves. No more pregnancies in the house until we get the ones we have taken care of. Do I make myself clear--both of you?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 am

thankyou khaat thank you thank thank you." emily said hugging her again. " your the best ever." she said then almost fell over after she stoped hugging khaat but edward caught her "and no more pregnencys." she promised
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Collins Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:41 am

You make your self perfictly clear." edward said still holding emily from after she almost fell. he didn't know what he would do if she ever got hurt. "ill fallow all the rules and absutly no more pregnacys."
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:45 am

"Good. Where are all your things, Edward? And by the way, do you go by Edward, Ed, or something else? What would you like me to call you? If I am going to be your substitute mom, I need to know these things."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Collins Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:49 am

Ill andswer to pretty much any thing that sounds like edward ed eddy," Edward said "so call me what ever you like. and my things are just over there theres not that much just my gutair and a back with cothes and some songs." he said just happy to find the girl he had always loved.
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top