Winter Skating Party - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Winter Skating Party - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Winter Skating Party

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter Skating Party - Page 8 Empty Re: Winter Skating Party

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:53 am

" umm ill be right back. "Emily said skatieng off in circles befor comeing back "you all are right this is fun." she said hugging edward
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:11 am

Khaat and her parents laughed. "I think she lost her fear of ice," Khaat looked at her parents. "Good job, Mom," her father said, pleased with how she had mothered Emily through her fear. "And now HOW many kids do you have?" he laughed, "We might have to trade houses with you and let you have the farm, my girl. The Lupin Farm for Wayward Teens. You're going to outgrow that cottage." "I can't think off anything I would like better," Khaat smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:15 am

"it wasn't just ice. "Emily reminded him "and iif i count right includeing me and the baby that would be five plus mis." Emily said "the frist reall family i have ever had." she said

"That gose for me to." Edward said
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:48 am

Khaat and Robert decided they had had enough shivering, and they created, with the farmer's permission, a large bonfire some distance from the pond. They made more benches encircling the fire, and a very large basket of wamr wool blankets to warm up in if someone found the fire didn't warm them soon enough. Khaat and her parents went over to sit by the fire to warm up. They sat quietly, watching the fire, and warming their hands.

"Who all is that now, Dear," Katherine asked Khaat. "Well, if Rob returns it will be Rob and me, my baby in the nursery, Mis and her baby, Gar, Emily, and Edward, and at some point, Rob will be moving in the girl he is guardian over. Her name is Jinx.," Khaat said. "I presume you aren't counting Mo and Max--or Archangel."

"No, I am not counting your two cats. Or your eagle," She laughed. "That's nine people in that litle cottage, honey." "Well, so far i'ts okay. But when we need more room, we'll do what you do. We'll make it," Khaat smiled.
"And just think of the wonderful, huge Christmases we'll have!" Khaat smiled, thinking of all the wonderful potential memories to make
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:54 am

"lets go for a walk,"Edward said helping emily take the skates off
"okay." emily said and walked around the pond with edward it was cold but emily didnt mind she was sortof alone with edward
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:05 am

"This skating party was a wonderful idea, Khaat, "her mother said to her. "I think you healed a lot more wounds today than your own. I am so proud of you, Dear."

"Thank you," Khaat smiled. " I think I did it because so many people needed to get out of the house and do something fun. Not everythng in the world is bad, and I think we needed to see it. I think the kids are going to be exhausted when they get home though." "It's good for them," Robert laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:09 am

Emily and Edward wanderd over to the fire their nose red and fingers numb. they sat on a bench on the opssit side of the fire from khaat and her parents and edward held emily as they watched the fire. emily was about ready to fall asleep in his arms
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:20 am

Khaat was noticing that others were gathering over at the fire, feeling cold and feeling that perhaps they needed to eat. Katherine volunteered to apparate over to the farmhouse and arrange for the hot meal that Khaat had paid for to be served.

The famer's wife and family brought out a large thermal tureen of hot creamy cheese soup, freshly toasted ham and swiss melt panini's, hot chocolate or cold colas, and for dessert--triple chocolate brownies. A perfect meal for a cold day. They set up a table not far from the fire for people to come and get their food and then resume their wam places by the fire. Khaat motioned everyone to come and get some food.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:26 am

soon emily was asleep by the fire in edwards arms. edward held emily watching the frie quietly not wanting to wake her.
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:29 am

Khaat walked over to Edward. "Wake her up, Edward. She'll feel better when she's not hungry," Khaat said gently. "And I happen to know for a fact that snuggling is much better on a full stomach than when hunger preoccupies your brain."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top